Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back (1263 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / After We Had Sex We Broke Up / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2017
When we broke up, those I know and those that ordinarily wouldn't want to talk to me keep telling me to thank my star. I asked what her antecedents are and they said that she is a notorious gold digger. I know she digs gold, but it seems she loves me.

There was a time I lost my job. I visited my Islamic cleric who prescribed a prayer that involves spending money. She gave the money to the cleric, thinking I may divert the money to other things. Note that I'm the one that consulted the alfa for prayer o. But after months still with no job, she left. When I said I have no job, I mean the kind of job that can make one take care of a ho.e. Now she is saying she misses me. I know she would miss me because to satisfy her in bed requires certain position that will take months to adapt to. And if you don't satisfy her through that position, she would shed tears and hate you.

I'm tired of spending heavily on her. I told her this night that I will fvck her if she visits me, but won't give her a dime.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Kondomatic(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2017
I think you should consult the alfa again

3 Likes

Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by madridguy(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Are you a Muslim?

Do you still love her? If yes, can you marry her?

I need your reply on this before telling you something.

Bester44:
When we broke up, those I know and those that ordinarily wouldn't want to talk to me keep telling me to thank my star. I asked what her antecedents are and they said that she is a notorious gold digger. I know she digs gold, but it seems she loves me.

There was a time I lost my job. I visited my Islamic cleric who prescribed a prayer that involves spending money. She gave the money to the cleric, thinking I may divert the money to other things. Note that I'm the one that consulted the alfa for prayer o. But after months still with no job, she left. When I said I have no job, I mean the kind of job that can make one take care of a ho.e. Now she is saying she misses me. I know she would miss me because to satisfy her in bed requires certain position that will take months to adapt to. And if you don't satisfy her through that position, she would shed tears and hate you.

I'm tired of spending heavily on her. I told her this night that I will fvck her if she visits me, but won't give her a dime.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by 48noble(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
u FCK with payment and now u r thinking its love and Ur sex skills...brain dey pain u to understand that her calls r directly proportional to a follow up on old customers when she's broke.

Yes,all women are oloshos,but some are more olosho than others. and u are dealing with one... marry her,and get ready to pay #500 b4 u can sleep wit ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
Are you a Muslim?

Do you still love her? If yes, can you marry her?

I need your reply on this before telling you something.

I'm not a Muslim but most of my family members are clerics.

I love her, but hate her gold digging tendency. I can marry her.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Good to know you have so many Ulah " Islamic clerics " at your disposal. I will advise you to approach one and explain to him about your GF gold digging tendency, he will surely knows what to do to keep her eyes somewhere and keep her head on her shoulder.

Bester44:

I'm not a Muslim but most of my family members are clerics.

I love her, but hate her gold digging tendency. I can marry her.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Greenbullet(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Bester44:

I like your last statement
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
I like your last statement

You be Satan's pikin like myself abi?
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Greenbullet(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Bester44:

You be Satan's pikin like myself abi?
na d same papa born us grin
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Chidonc(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
some have sense they cannot use, some can use but have no sense, we have sense and we can use, glory be to God Amen.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chidonc:
some have sense they cannot use, some can use but have no sense, we have sense and we can use, glory be to God Amen.

Which category do you belong to? "can use sense but have no sense?
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Chubhie: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Forget the job and marry her so that you can spend the rest of your years giving the right position so she won't shed tears anymore.

Perhaps this is your sole divine mission on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chubhie:
Forget the job and marry her so that you can spend the rest of your years giving the right position so she won't shed tears anymore.

Perhaps this is your sole divine mission on earth?

Boko haram zealot, go to religion section.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Chubhie: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bester44:

Boko haram zealot, go to religion section.
Are boko haram exempted from romance? Boko haram are humans and could be more romantic than your lil mind could comprehend. Don't you think so?
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chubhie:

Are boko haram exempted from romance? Boko haram are humans and could be more romantic than your lil mind could comprehend. Don't you think so?

Afofungbemu!
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Chubhie: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bester44:

Afofungbemu!
Eran elede!
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
48noble:
u FCK with payment and now u r thinking its love and Ur sex skills...brain dey pain u to understand that her calls r directly proportional to a follow up on old customers when she's broke.

Yes,all women are oloshos,but some are more olosho than others. and u are dealing with one... marry her,and get ready to pay #500 b4 u can sleep wit ur wife.
Including your sisters.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Bester44(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Including your sisters.

U dey mind this one.
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Jaqenhghar: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think you should consult the alfa again

LOOOOL
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Chidonc(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bester44:

Which category do you belong to? "can use sense but have no sense?
same as u
Re: Friends And Foes Are Happy We Broke Up, But She Wants Me Back by Apina(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2017
The only thing she loves is ur money, stop thinking like a sissy undecided

(1) (Reply)

They Are Cute, The Toast Of Many Guys / She Tells Her Mum Everything,Always. / Please Help, I'm Looking For A Girl For Sexual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.