Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? (3416 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Hahahahaha
But tbh, who wears slippers to club? Gbogbo bigz gal
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy...

The beholder must be a blind man!

[/b]It isn't my fault that the girls in your picture looks like where witches are having a conference[b] grin

I guess you are that short one on black!! cheesy grin.. I can sponsor your surgery tho shocked

Yhur English sucks dude..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahahaha
But tbh, who wears slippers to club? Gbogbo bigz gal
If the slippers pain yhu too much.... Jump untop my back.. Efulefu..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

If the slippers pain yhu too much.... Jump untop my back.. Efulefu..
Ekaite, the village girl.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur English sucks dude..

And you are among the caliber of people that always claim "I don't do ugly guys" cheesy cheesy

When you are the S.I unit of "I am urghly"

I have saved the picture just in case I see you on any thread spitting out trash from that almighty mouth you've gat!

BTW are you related to Kemen? The guy with big lips on BB Naija shocked
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ekaite, the village girl.

Not just any village ooo?

Inside Village cheesy cheesy

And she claimed on a thread that guys were asking for her number

I wonder when they would ban alcoholic drinks... It has done more harm than good cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not just any village ooo?

Inside Village cheesy cheesy

And she claimed on a thread that guys were asking for her number

I wonder when they would ban alcoholic drinks... It has done more harm than good cheesy
As in ehn, this particular girl can run mouth ehn. Na team 'I don't do ugly dudes'. Lwkmd

Well, it's good sha, she need cute dude to make up for her deficiencies shocked cry
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
As in ehn, this particular girl can run mouth ehn. Na team 'I don't do ugly dudes'. Lwkmd

Well, it's good sha, she need cute dude to make up for her deficiencies shocked cry

See how that fat short girl put hand for head like say them collect her virginity by force cheesy grin

Na this one wey dey Nairaland be that black one for front wey keep mouth like Kemen for BBN cheesy

I don save the picture sha.. She no fit deny today!!

See her quote na cheesy

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25
All of em join.. But guys should something.. Ladies do not like guys that are in a rush.. Like yhu meet a girl.. And b4 5secs yhu Don dey find number... Person like mhe yhu go old.. undecided
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

And you are among the caliber of people that always claim "I don't do ugly guys" cheesy cheesy

[/b]When you are the S.I unit of "I am [b]urghly"[b][/b]

I have saved the picture just in case I see you on any thread spitting out trash from that almighty mouth you've gat!

BTW are you related to Kemen? The guy with big lips on BB Naija shocked

When you're ugliness.. In its pure and undiluted form.. You have the guts to type that shii...

Someone once told me that "a man is never ugly" you're a total proof that... That adage /saying is wrong..

Dey carry my matter for head like dandruff... Who knows one day yhur hopeless hussle go pay..

Anuohia..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol na one chance adon enter grin grin... Biko I'm not short undecided
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

See how that fat short girl put hand for head like say them collect her virginity by force cheesy grin

Na this one wey dey Nairaland be that black one for front wey keep mouth like Kemen for BBN cheesy

I don save the picture sha.. She no fit deny today!!

See her quote na cheesy

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25
All of em join.. But guys should something.. Ladies do not like guys that are in a rush.. Like yhu meet a girl.. And b4 5secs yhu Don dey find number... Person like mhe yhu go old.. undecided
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
hahahahahahahaha you don kill person daughter. Mercy her small

They all feeling fly. You go fear swag na
To think she'll be 'shakaraing' some dudes is hilarious
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

When you're ugliness.. In its pure and undiluted form.. You have the guts to type that shii...

Someone once told me that "a man is never ugly" you're a total proof that... That adage /saying is wrong..

Dey carry my matter for head like dandruff... Who knows one day yhur hopeless hussle go pay..

Anuohia..

hahahahaha cheesy... cheesy cheesy

But I wasn't the one that created you na

Channel your frustration up to the sky.

Guess I will come up with a story and use you as the lead character. Thnks for this inspiration.

Travails of an Ugly broke girl!!!! I will surely copy you and make sure it hits front page cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
so na you be that bone in pink? You follow wear slippers. Omashe ooooo cry cry Jesus wept!
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

You are short Jare grin cheesy

You will play the lead role in my next story cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

To think she'll be 'shakaraing' some dudes is hilarious

This picture will go places cheesy cheesy

Title

Top Lagos Girls caught doing this in a club grin grin
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

[/b]To think she'll be 'shakaraing' some dudes is hilarious[b]

Human being dey type disk line... This zombie sef go join...
Asian tryna feel among..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

This picture will go places cheesy cheesy

Title

Top Lagos Girls caught doing this in a club grin grin
For reference purposes, it's necessary lol

She go find her way to where she belong now that she's been put down.
If no be Internet, Wetin wan join person with these kind 'things'
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Human being dey type disk line... This zombie sef go join...
Asian tryna feel among..
what disk line?

Just go sleep. Don't be forming 9 life.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Check... My threads I'm not short...

Yhur whack stories like.. Memo of a sex addict and Co?..

You're on a long thing bro..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

The internet is a free world na.. cheesy

That's why I love doing this @ night.

Chai... If you are ugly... the rule says "BE HUMBLE"

But these girls no dey like abide by rules and regulations. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Check... My threads I'm not short...

Yhur whack stories like.. Memo of a sex addict and Co?..

You're on a long thing bro..

cheesy cheesy.. You saw the amount of views it had?

Wait till I design a cover by tomorrow and start drafting out the plot...

Your DP will be the page cover. It is a promise cheesy cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Exactly if not for social blogosphere... Morons like yhu would literally.. Kiss my feet for real... (I'm not exaggerating)..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The internet is a free world na.. cheesy

That's why I love doing this @ night.

Chai... If you are ugly... the rule says "BE HUMBLE"

But these girls no dey like abide by rules and regulations. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hahaha and she's still making mouth. Chai! Be like some dudes dey lie her just for the cookie grin cheesy grin you know when some guys don high, nothing the wouldn't do or say for the cookie
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by youngfocus(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

make we talk truth,y she put hand for head as if they collect him verging by force,BT biafranbushboy hope no b dis girl u disflower wen it remain a month to her weathering,for that your story ooo,check well u knw dey plenty for ur list,
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahaha and she's still making mouth. Chai! Be like some dudes dey lie her just for the cookie grin cheesy grin you know when some guys don high, nothing the wouldn't do or say for the cookie

but on a more serious note...

If the babe dey like this with make-up... How she go be without Make-up? or when she wake up for morning grin grin cheesy cheesy

You go just run commot room cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

BiafranBushBoy:

BiafranBushBoy:

shocked waraf I ever done to yhu this boy.. Kindly free me.. I promise I won't be harsh on yhu again... Settled? undecided
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Exactly if not for social blogosphere... Morons like yhu would literally.. Kiss my feet for real... (I'm not exaggerating)..
ewwwww now I'm gonna puke. Please, don't make me puke. I have nightmare to deal with already, thanks to your dp cry
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

shocked waraf I ever done to yhu this boy.. Kindly free me.. I promise I won't be harsh on yhu again... Settled? undecided

cheesy cheesy.. I will think about it. Let me catch my fun finish first.

Then you will tell me sorry too cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

but on a more serious note...

If the babe dey like this with make-up... How she go be without Make-up? or when she wake up for morning grin grin cheesy cheesy

You go just run commot room cheesy
TBH, I don't wanna imagine it. Might leave me traumatised all my life

Still trying to figure how to escape tonight's mare
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2017
youngfocus:

make we talk truth,y she put hand for head as if they collect him verging by force,BT biafranbushboy hope no b dis girl u disflower wen it remain a month to her weathering,for that your story ooo,check well u knw dey plenty for ur list,

hahahaha...

The girl wey dis-virgin me for that my story na better chick na cheesy

If you see the babe.. even you sef go line up make she dis-virgin you cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2017
I truly pity the lasses that'll have these pathetic ones as husbands or even bfs...

Spits
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, I don't wanna imagine it. Might leave me traumatised all my life

Still trying to figure how to escape tonight's mare

You bore me seriously.. When I read the other guys post.. Even if it's beef.. I laugh.. Cos he's kinda a Lil bit creative and funny...

Yhu on the other hand.. You're like a hopeless.. Jobless side kick.. You're extremely boring niggur..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Seems This Industry Is Booming In Nigeria 18+ / The Way Ladies Give Away Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.