Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? (3263 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

You bore me seriously.. When I read the other guys post.. Even if it's beef.. I laugh.. Cos he's kinda a Lil bit creative and funny...

Yhu on the other hand.. You're like a hopeless.. Jobless side kick.. You're extremely boring niggur..
Go clean up
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by omobs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl[b]lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl[/b]lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl

cc biafrabushboy
cc jodha
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
omobs:
lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl[b]lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl[/b]lols,can't wait for memo of an ugly broke girl

cc b... iafrabushboy
cc jo.. dha

Yhu go wait tire trust me..
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
omobs:

cc biafrabushboy
cc jodha

I already promised her I will do the story.. and I will do it. smiley

After this Diary of a heartbroken hustler wink

Happy sunday smiley

Secret Travails of a Broke Ugly Girl cheesy
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Happy sunday smiley

Stop nah undecided

I thought we've already settled sad
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by colossus91(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
get money bro infact money i mean money and all the above much more money!! i rest my case!!
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by omobs(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Happy sunday smiley
mhen can't wait o,abeg quote me if you start
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by omobs(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Stop nah undecided

okay,I will agree we are settled,if you apologise to the house n agree that you are ugly,
always stick to rule 1, ugly girls stay humble
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Stop nah undecided

We didn't settle oo cheesy

You know it is good business for my pocket if I am done with the story cheesy

So you have to do the needful wink
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
omobs:

mhen can't wait o,abeg quote me if you start

Moniker noted wink
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
I have been wondering what plays the major role in wooing and getting girls, is it flows of the guy or his physique?
Sense of humor and ability to speak good English.
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jodha(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sharrap yhu nitwit... Human being dey type... Yhu baboon sef dey type..

Obori...
omobs:

okay,I will agree we are settled,if you apologise to the house n agree that you are ugly,
always stick to rule 1, ugly girls stay humble
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by omobs(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Sharrap yhu nitwit... Human being dey type... Yhu baboon sef dey type..

Obori...

lols,sarcasm, you and your friends nah witches ,I see una for imsu junction last week,cheap girls wey I go use 500 Bleep,thank God for alcohol, no guy for ask una out
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by Jaycool18(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy...

The beholder must be a blind man!

It isn't my fault that the girls in your picture looks like where witches are having a conference grin

I guess you are that short one on black!! cheesy grin.. I can sponsor your surgery tho shocked
ouch...

I think I felt that
Re: What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl? by olac21(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

For this trash yhu posted.. Make thunder settle down fire yhu.. Ewu idiat..
Gosh-they look like ojuju calabar...no offense pls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. / Why You Should Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.