Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland (4691 Views)

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. / A Nairalander Releases A Hot Picture / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2017
harriet412:
can't access the link
try this one miss

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9fqymv6h4jictu/Pray%20For%20Me.mp3?dl=0
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Jodha(f): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
I don't think I have the patience to start downloading... Ooo.. But since people say it's dope...

Kudos.. The sky will be yhur starting point.. Just stick to what yhu do... Do not change because of trends..
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by harriet412(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Kamirun:
try this one miss

Done...
it's cool.
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Good one from you swtz, it's on repeat already kiss kiss.

Op and Adaksbullet be making romancelanders proud since last year while one of our brothers has sworn to drag us into his incurable show of shame. WehdoneSir. Just kwantinu, the devil is ya strength. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by iyobs7(f): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Just downloaded, it is a cool song but there's nothing I dislike more than wrong diction. Your touch sounded like "tosh" .

Please work on your lyrics, like someone rightly Said you hurt someone and you are asking the person to pray for you, it does not connect at all.

Not hating bro.
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Brothers will always be brothers gringrin

Whatever the fvck that means.... I just wanted to emphasize on the fact that you're a brother. cheesy
Carry your wahala and come and be goinggrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Op and Adaksbullet be making romancelanders proud since last year while one of our brothers has sworn to drag us into his incurable show of shame. WehdoneSir. Just kwantinu, the devil is ya strength. undecided
cool

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by SINZ: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
youngdanee:
Carry your wahala and come and be goinggrin grin

Okay bro. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeeehhh.. Bullet! shocked shocked

This is what we call oko-oro cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Listen to Op and Adaks' songs and you wee see that aye bobo yen ti ta kpaoooo bi ibon ntie cheesy undecided
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by youngdanee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
SINZ:

Okay bro. smiley
Go away grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Stevengerd(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Op U Tried! U Guys Shud Anticipate My Song Dropping Next Month
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
For those unable to download the song, you can download it through this link... The other link expired. Thanks

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
ceejayx:
this one dey studio dey create gud music the other one dey create alternates,see him oyeel face like mechanic.
bro seriously I didn't use nose oo... That's my voice not nose oo, but I'm happy u like it bro smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
cool, man
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by adaksbullet: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

These olofofo his hear undecided
Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:
cool, man
God bless you brother...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

These olofofo his hear undecided
wahz rong witchu now sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Cheating Man Desperately Tried To Cover Up For His Lapses (photo) / I Almost Died While Mastur-bating / Signs That You Have Been Charmed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.