Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! (39012 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
alobright17, have come to the realisation that your only way of preying on girls on nairaland is to look for newly registered account with "F" then launch an attack.

This is the 3rd time you're preying on my moniker, be very careful with your stupidity and don't let me disgrace you on this forum.
disgrace me as you've caught me stealing or begging for money here or there? disgrace me as gay or cultist,disgrace me please and stop warning ....and if you don't disgrace me in your next comment that means you're shame and a disgrace to your sorry life.....disgrace me if you've seen me in bed with your mom.

I don't know you I don't care to know you either and even the mods here can't stop me from doing whatever I want to do or say here even if they ban me I will create another account and continue so I will be waiting to see my nude pics here posted by you Mrs disgracer.

I'll do it the 4th 5th till am tired and there is nothing you can do about it. R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
alobright17, have come to the realisation that your only way of preying on girls on nairaland is to look for newly registered account with "F" then launch an attack.

This is the 3rd time you're preying on my moniker, be very careful with your stupidity and don't let me disgrace you on this forum.
Yes that is my only way ....so do your possible damn worst since you've come to such realization.3rd times is good count enough for you to spill the beans already.don't respond without the disgrace materials ooo.Odeh radarada oshi.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
disgrace me as you've caught me stealing or begging for money here or there? disgrace me as gay or cultist,disgrace me please and stop warning ....and if you don't disgrace me in your next comment that means you're shame and a disgrace to your sorry life.....disgrace me if you've seen me in bed with your mom.

I don't know you I don't care to know you either and even the mods here can't stop me from doing whatever I want to do or say here even if they ban me I will create another account and continue so I will be waiting to see my nude pics here posted by you Mrs disgracer.

I'll do it the 4th 5th till am tired and there is nothing you can do about it. R.I.P
alobright17:
Yes that is my only way ....so do your possible damn worst since you've come to such realization.3rd times is good count enough for you to spill the beans already.don't respond without the disgrace materials ooo.Odeh radarada oshi.
Lol, you had to reply me twice?.

My mother isn't your whoring Opobo mother. You've been warned, don't try this your attention seeking around my monikers again.

30+ without sense of reasoning!. cheesy
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

My mother isn't your whoring Opobo mother. You've been warned, don't try this your attention seeking around my monikers again.

but your olosho mother must not come from opobo before I can fuckkk her since your dad is late or cannot perform again.

Meanwhile you're not coming with any of the disgrace items again.

I will seek the attention and all you will do is warn warn warn and eventually run to the mod apart from that nothing else...
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Yes I do go even more than twice when am ready to be dirty here.30+ seems to be the disgrace you've been warming up for?ok I am 40+50,I need more of the disgrace.beggar
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
but your olosho mother must not come from opobo before I can fuckkk her since your dad is late or cannot perform again.

Meanwhile you're not coming with any of the disgrace items again.

I will seek the attention and all you will do is warn warn warn and eventually run to the mod apart from that nothing else...
If my mother was an Olosho, she would have been one with class. Invariably, classless kidults like you won't have access to her pussy. Unlike your low-life mum who takes anything that's available. cheesy grin

Yahoo yahoo criminal in Ghana, go get a real life my friend!. tongue cheesy
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Yes I do go even more than twice when am ready to be dirty here.30+ seems to be the disgrace you've been warming up for?ok I am 40+50,I need more of the disgrace.beggar
The last time I checked you were the "beggar", let me just torment you a bit for your conscious to prick you. Since you'll never maintain your lane.

Old fool!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
If my mother was an Olosho, she would have been one with class. Invariably, classless kidults like you won't have access to her pussy. Unlike your low-life mum who takes anything that's available. cheesy grin

Yahoo yahoo criminal in Ghana, go get a real life my friend!. tongue cheesy
Gmail Gmail pastor in Nigeria....so this is the much anticipated disgrace? misfiring . real life is only in heaven boy. don't bet your life guy your poor mom is even too dirty for me to touch her with my yahooo yahooo money in Ghana.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
The last time I checked you were the "beggar", let me just torment you a bit for your conscious to prick you. Since you'll never maintain your lane.

Old fool!.
even as you hide under female moniker still you are misfiring.....begging machine .
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
I always know people like u exists alot.I would have given you a befitting answer but since it's not my life that is te topic here......I will advice you face front! angry

Busybody! Aftertwo!
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Gmail Gmail pastor in Nigeria....so this is the much anticipated disgrace? misfiring . real life is only in heaven boy. don't bet your life guy your poor mom is even too dirty for me to touch her with my yahooo yahooo money in Ghana.
alobright17:
even as you hide under female moniker still you are misfiring.....begging machine .
Don't be deceived!, I wonder who you're suspecting already. grin

I am the same girl who after rejecting your relationship advances you foolishly went seeking for some self-worth on your e-group by claiming I asked you out and you turned me down.

How pathetic could you be!, don't worry, you'll soon be caught in Ghana.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Don't be deceived!, I wonder who you're suspecting already. grin

I am the same girl who after rejecting your relationship advances you foolishly went seeking for some self-worth on your e-group by claiming I asked you out and you turned me down.

How pathetic could you be!, don't worry, you'll soon be caught in Ghana.
rejecting na normal thing from ladies na.....so which of them because so many many many girls has rejected and also accepted.so tell me your real name let me know which of the rejecting girlssssssssssssssssss you are......I don't expect every girl to accept my sexx advances na....meanwhile did I also send my nude to you then spree it here.

Girl that I want to you fucckkk you and you rejected is that what you brand disgrace?it is sexxx advances not relationship.they will catch me with yahoooo yahoooo in Ghana how that is your pain still wonders me...I am waiting for the disgrace.

Meanwhile tell me your name so I can know which of you because I have been rejected not only by one person na.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
rejecting na normal thing from ladies na.....so which of them because so many many many girls has rejected and also accepted.so tell me your real name let me know which of the rejecting girlssssssssssssssssss you are......I don't expect every girl to accept my sexx advances na....meanwhile did I also send my nude to you then spree it here.

Girl that I want to you fucckkk you and you rejected is that what you brand disgrace?it is sexxx advances not relationship.they will catch me with yahoooo yahoooo in Ghana how that is your pain still wonders me...I am waiting for the disgrace.

Meanwhile tell me your name so I can know which of you because I have been rejected not only by one person na.
Go read what I wrote like 10 more times and you'll know who you're chatting with. When matured guys are rejected they move on, they don't claim the girl was the one chasing them.

Ode!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
R.I.P
lol. haha on a Sunday

how are you?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by bowman000(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
goingape1:
your type dey always lick woman yansh undecided

shay you get life abi?

Yes, I go lick ur mama yansh join....my friend kataway from here osiso angry angry

Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Go read what I wrote like 10 more times and you'll know who you're chatting with. When matured guys are rejected they move on, they don't claim the girl was the one chasing them.

Ode!.

Mumu tell me who you're like I said I have chased many and many has rejected....so are you the first second third or fourth batch.

Anyone telling you I told him someone chasing me and I rejected know that you have a low brain and will make you believe any lies...shame me by calling the person name if you and the person no dey fear.....Meanwhile just use your hand and type your name so I can know which batch you belongs to,is that something too heavy to ask for? Even if I say you chase me R.I.P.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol. haha on a Sunday

how are you?

Happy Sunday Unique of the grace grin
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:

Happy Sunday Unique of the grace grin
lol, same here too,, alo of the bright
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Mumu tell me who you're like I said I have chased many and many has rejected....so are you the first second third or fourth batch.

Anyone telling you I told him someone chasing me and I rejected know that you have a low brain and will make you believe any lies...shame me by calling the person name if you and the person no dey fear.....Meanwhile just use your hand and type your name so I can know which batch you belongs to,is that something too heavy to ask for? Even if I say you chase me R.I.P.
I pity the silly nairaland girl that will fall prey to a low-life like you.

Were you not the idiot rejected by Benita who went on to tarnish her image by claiming she asked him out?.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, same here too,, alo of the bright
Yes....I hear say you no dey go church again Miss Unique of grace
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Were you not the idiot rejected by Benita who went on to tarnish her image by claiming she asked him out?.
Are you Benita or her spokes person? I said tell me your name with your monikers....simply write it this way...Bright my name is ........ and my moniker is......then ,Bright you wanted to fuckkk me and I rejected you and you go and tell people that you're the one that rejected me.I am waiting Mrs high life.

Mrs Highest life R.I.P in advance.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Yes....I hear say you no dey go church again Miss Unique of grace
yeah, that's true. The last time I went was April 2015
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:
Are you Benita or her spokes person? I said tell me your name with your monikers....simply write it this way...Bright my name is ........ and my moniker is......then ,Bright you wanted to fuckkk me and I rejected you and you go and tell people that you're the one that rejected me.I am waiting Mrs high life.

Mrs Highest life R.I.P in advance.
So now you admit you did something of that nature to her?, be lucky she's serving a ban.

Senseless being!.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Fill the bellow form so that your case will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

Full Name...................
Moniker......................
State of Origin............
Date of Birth..............
Sex..........................
Occupation................

Your case is that Bright wanted to fuckkkkk a virgin like you and you rejected him..typical ode at this stage in life you're still making noise that someone wanted to fuckkkkkk a none virgin not even rape mtweeeeeeee I want to fuckkk you and you said no even when I am not in Nigeria then.......because of that I should feel ashamed .....I am a core street guy things like that don't even shake me since it is not possible every other lady will accept my sexxx advances .R.I.P to you Madam.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
alobright17:

Fill the bellow form so that your case will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

Full Name...................
Moniker......................
State of Origin............
Date of Birth..............
Sex..........................
Occupation................

Your case is that Bright wanted to fuckkkkk a virgin like you and you rejected him..typical ode at this stage in life you're still making noise that someone wanted to fuckkkkkk a none virgin not even rape mtweeeeeeee I want to fuckkk you and you said no even when I am not in Nigeria then.......because of that I should feel ashamed .....I am a core street guy things like that don't even shake me since it is not possible every other lady will accept my sexxx advances .R.I.P to you Madam.
Mumu!, with his inability to grab.

Bye!. Hehehe, the idiot logged in with his alternate "Brightalo2" and is liking his dumb comment...your self-esteem is at 0.001 as we chat. cheesy
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
So now you admit you did something of that nature to her?, be lucky she's serving a ban.

Senseless being!.
To you or to her I sent you a form madam fill it.....I wasn't in any denial of any sort...what can you do with your banned moniker you can not do with this? you talk about disgrace now you left it and blame it on banned moniker fire your gun with this one send the nude pics we shared here....Ode burundi.

I am a core street guy and I don't fear about chasing a lady is either she say yes or no..full stop. tell me why I should be ashamed of asking a lady for sexxxxx no be so your papa take beg your mama
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by samsam2019: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
it's good..but charity begins at home.
I think his home shld first be fixed.WHATSOEVER the case is,it's a for better for worse case now.Churchill you shld fix your home first....then continue fixing others.
gbenulo
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Bye!. Hehehe, the idiot logged in with his alternate "Brightalo2" and is liking his dumb comment...your self-esteem is at 0.001 as we chat. cheesy
Mtweeeeeee I don't feed with likes or whatever I don't do shit .....but if that is what you believe then it is also better .....don't bye bye me stay here and disgrace me..... when you go fuckkkk your boyfriends brother you no complain na when I wan follow fuckkk you come dey vex Olodo. R.I.P Madam
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yeah, that's true. The last time I went was April 2015
Them chop your money?
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by alobright17(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:

Idiottt come and tell me how I got your number in the first place....Abi your number fly enter my phone before I started asking you for fuckkkkk ....see brainless girl come to tell me I ask you for sexxxx and you said no....so make romanceland start clapping and hailing you abi? after claiming you don't answer pm. Girl just shut up the gutter you call mouth if you will not tell them how I get your number.
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chai!, these are kind of men real women should avoid. He keeps spamming my mentions. grin cheesy
Re: Churchill Visits Grandma's Hometown, Flags Off Agric Empowerment Scheme! by Jexyme(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
omonighoblessing:
i know dear....that's why it's painful that his home is like that.I came to like him because of his wife.more so they look good together.
the two together is just all am saying.no bad feelings for him trust me

I get your message.. ..you've got a golden heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 / Tiwa Savage Rocks Black See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.