Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend (4479 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by colossus91(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ighoga898:

A lot of nairalanders re more handsome than him, but u won't notice bcoz almost non of us is as rich as him.
let them know please!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Joiceee(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
eezeribe:

Women are promiscuous by nature...
Even Eve in the Bible,left Adam in the bush and was "romancing" a "serpent" at home.
hahahahaha.......u can kill somebody
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
This one always taking picture like an mgbeke
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
na wao ...C.ronaldo that millions of ladies are crushing over all over the world.a guy that gives women wet dreams,a guy that has millions,that ladies beg even for a one night stand is jealous? shocked?....naw i dont believe it.he was jus kidding cheesy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:
na wao ...C.ronaldo that millions of ladies are crushing over all over the world.a guy that gives women wet dreams,a guy that has millions,that ladies beg even for a one night stand is jealous? shocked?....naw i dont believe it.he was jus kidding cheesy.

Even Samson obey Delilah. Every man get woman wey them like wella no matter the number of ladies dying for them.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Even Samson obey like Delilah. Every man get woman wey them like wella not matter the number of ladies dying for them.
u have a point there sha cheesy but wasnt expecting someone like ronaldo cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lalasticlala do the needful jor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Ronaldo is bisexual.
thats his personal trainer grin grin grin..stop hating grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

u have a point there sha cheesy but wasnt expecting someone like ronaldo cheesy

Ronaldo na human like me and you na grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Ronaldo na human like me and you na grin
are u sure? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

are u sure? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

The guy de chop, him de mess, him de feel pain, him de visit the other room when necessary. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

The guy de chop, him de mess, him de feel pain, him de visit the other room when necessary. cheesy grin grin grin
bro but human being no dey play ball like dat.dat guy na spirit jor grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

bro but human being no dey play ball like dat.dat guy na spirit jor grin

Him de try small sha cool. Me play ball pass am, but I no see club sign me even the club for my street.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Him de try small sha cool. Me play ball pass am, but I no see club sign me even the club for my street.
i believe u cool cool cool.no worry very soon one big club for europe go soon sign u in and wen dat happen na so u go dey see plenty female nairaland crushees dey chase u upandan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i believe u cool cool cool.no worry very soon one big club for europe go soon sign u in and wen dat happen na so u go dey see plenty female nairaland crushees dey chase u upandan cheesy

Hehehe, I no get any crush for nairaland o, I no sure whether I go get sef cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, I no get any crush for nairaland o, I no sure whether I go get sef cool cool
u never can tell cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
lefulefu:

u never can tell cheesy

I can tell o, me na low key person. cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Women and multiple partners
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by sirwilson(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This Guy is very handsome. I swear with my cream grin
With ur bleaching cream abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by ElizaVeta(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirwilson:

With ur bleaching cream abi?
Do I look like someone that bleach?

You want me to have :
Face » fanta
Leg » Coke grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This Guy pocket is very handsome.
I swear with my cream grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jodha:
Werrin consign us? ... Dry gist...
Are you jealous as well?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:
No be who dey crush on him.Na who him dey crush on matter.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by yoged(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bluezy13:
If with someone like Rinaldo a lady still hangs out with other guys...even to the extent of posting his picture...

Hmmm...I don't know what else to say
Ronaldo na God. Stop allowing celebrities to control your life.. Your own life and your own rules. Nobody will decide or tell you what to do.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girl Friend Over A Photo Shoot With Her Male Friend by Jadoskii(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This Guy is very handsome.
I swear with my cream grin
shey aboniki grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... / LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] / 50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.