Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? (1958 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by SINZ: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

your showtime should be later.

you and your clown partner should be on page 2 or 3.go chatting each other there.

this page and the nex one is for serious readers

Lemmie rephrase the question;

Do you faaji? grin
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
martyns303:

And
Please what are the styles

I read about that a long time ago.. Can't remember all of it..

But search Google to get the full dig..
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmm na wa grin.collecting money from ur wife to shag olosho grin.end time tinzs ni grin
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not talking about bj's.. They should make research.. They're actually sex styles that won't hurt a pregnant woman or her baby..
\

since you are keen on going to extremity, i give you another question ,

will the wife allow her husband to fokk a whoore if that wife has been found out infected with a STD, which is coming from the husband? but the husband has recovered from his own, and can not wait for 3 months for her wife to recover.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by thunderfiremods(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
d tin is if d husband carries std...dey bought wahala wit dere money ba??
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Abortions: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Doesn't the husband have money to pay for the LovePeddler?... Why must it be the woman's money undecided

Plus they're styles the husband could use even If she's pregnant... To satisfy himself.. That won't hurt the baby..
NaME 1 STYLE
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Which kind talk be this? I dey Church, make I no talk too much.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

I read about that a long time ago.. Can't remember all of it..

But search Google to get the full dig..

of course you may transcribe some article from google

but will you and dare you try any one of this pregnant fokking poses?

one side is the safety of your baby, the other side is your husband's sex. which side is more important?

you will not BLINK your eyes to tell your husband to go hell fokk as much as he prefers with the whoore
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by darbeelicous(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
its a free world cool cool
SINZ:

LOL. OP is obviously lying grin
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course you may transcribe some article from google

but will you and dare you try any one of this pregnant fokking poses?

one side is the safety of your baby, the other side is your husband's sex. which side is more important?

you will not BLINK your eyes to tell your husband to go hell fokk as much as he prefers with the whoore

Lol sex will not kill the baby nah... If he can do... It gently...
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abortions:
NaME 1 STYLE

Side ways (side by side)..
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by donolatunji(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oga Oh So Because Someone Is Pregnant Now They Can't Sex Again? Mio Gbo Iru Eleyii Rii Oh!
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:
\

will the wife allow her husband to fokk a whoore if that wife has been found out infected with a STD, which is coming from the husband? but the husband has recovered from his own, and can not wait for 3 months for her wife to recover.

That's bullshii... A man that's capable of giving me STD is capable of anything.. Which LovePeddler?..

So that he'll bring more stds..

You're funny jhoor..
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankly speaking, no matter how many whoore your husband fokk, if he does not broach divorce, it mean he still loves you, you still take a positon in his heart and mind.

man and woman are different, man would fokk thousands of women, but still loves one, maybe the first one. but woman, will have sex with the man she only loves, and if she does not love the man any more, she would not allow to have sex with him any more,because, the more sex a woman has, the more she would love the man.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by donolatunji(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:
\

You Just Dey Talk
That The Reason Behind The Whole Thing
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

That's bullshii... A man that's capable of giving me STD is capable of anything.. Which LovePeddler?..

So that he'll bring more stds..

You're funny jhoor..
most wives would not divorce , if only they got the STD from their husbands. let alone a whoore stuff.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Abortions: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Side ways (side by side)..
U JST GAVE ME A HARD-ON
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by Jodha(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

most wives would not divorce , if only they got the STD from their husbands. let alone a whoore stuff.

I'm not that kinda wife biko...
I won't sit down and eat poo... All in d name of marriage..
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by whywhyogun: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not that kinda wife biko...
I won't sit down and eat poo... All in d name of marriage..

easier said than done,

i guess , 99% wives would allow their husbands to have 3 times affairs during their marriage time.

i mean, 3 times failed and overt affairs, in a life time, will not instigate the wives to take a more drastic action.

1 time will pass easily by the coaxing and honey words from the husband.
Re: Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? by nigeriasmack: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
if a husband wishes to fokk another woman, his wife could never change his mind. so why not try to humor him , by giving him money to fokk, at least , this action would impress her husband a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viewer's Discretion(association Of Side Chicks Learn Oo) / 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom / For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.