Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms (47035 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by darbeelicous(f): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2017
I get ur clarification, but I'm still not convinced! Men shouldn't cheat in d first place!! angry angry
princeakins:

Baby geh, I wish u understand. Ama try to explain something's to u tho.

I don't support an adulterous husband buh if d case is otherwise u don't hv to leave ur husband, u do everything to Kip him, Wen u don't stalk him, he will eventually get tayad of chasing other pussies.

Mind u men wired to cheat at a point no matter how much he Luvs d wife.

Remember he is still urs, don't chase him away cuz he erred. .he will eventually come back to his senses.

All a woman nids is to b prayerful n supportive not nagging esp if such man does his responsibilities at home

I don't support a lady buying a condom for d hubby , buh don't try to walk out either or frustrate him, as dz will push him further away

Loyalty n staying faithful n committed should still b d ultimate goal.

Hope u get my clarification now Debbie wink
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

Never been attracted to them. Never been in a relationship with them. But I know they are mean- as my teachers, as my cousin's wife-dem real mean.
lolx, don't judge all, there are better ones out there
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2017
dowjones:

You've made slightly valid points about the AVERAGE nigerian man's propensity to label a "sexually advanced" woman as a wh0re. But this hypocritical trait is exhibited by men of all races. This doesn't mean they wouldn't indulge in it when the opportunity arises.

You're just an exception in a million. I've travelled around. And the more I travel, the less I find the nigerian woman sexually attractive. (not the ones in diaspora) so closed minded. Damn!

Lol.

We'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Ps3ver: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Genea:
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink

Evil and spiteful person no wonder you look like a rat smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ps3ver:

Evil and spiteful person no wonder you look like a rat smiley
coming from a potential cheat
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by glossy6(f): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided this lady is very desperate and would do anything to have a man. How can you openly support adultery and had to back it up with man shall not live by bread only. Adultery is bad.... what is bad is bad there is no two ways about it.

Don't mind her but she can eat just one cassava for the rest of her life
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Marve101: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
To think that I fell in love with this lady in her days of "my mom and i". How can a girl say such. Is this just for publicity or for real. Haa, eating one soup my foot, na girls suppose dey eat one soup baa
...... Besides, is she even married?
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
darbeelicous:
I get ur clarification, but I'm still not convinced! Men shouldn't cheat in d first place!! angry angry

I agree wit u not to cheat buh it's kinda difficult in d world we are ryt now. smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by darbeelicous(f): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
so ure saying that there's a chance of u cheating on ur wife once ure married?
princeakins:

I agree wit u not to cheat buh it's kinda difficult in d world we are ryt now. smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by hedonistic: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Genea:
those who shout it loud only give a glimpse of wah u shud expect..... Don't mess with a woman scorned btw watch the movie scorned ....

No wonder wey you dry like panla. Only a mumu man would even give you enough room to think that you have a reason to feel 'entitled' to his affection, let alone exclusively so.

Men need to clear these deluded girls' doubts from the very beginning: We are so-called "fuckboys" (the most meaningless and useless slang ever), but we like you and maybe we can get along and maybe we can get serious. BUT don't expect me to stick to you alone, but of course I expect you to be loyal to me if we get serious! Yeah, double standards, but you gree abi you no gree? Very simple. There's no compulsion or by force arrangement. Get lost if you don't agree, or come and be my sweetheart and number 1 if you agree.

It's better to clarify these things early enough so that dubious girls like these don't start thinking that they're all that.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by hedonistic: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Such crap! Is he the one & only man living that you have to put up with nonsense? Rumour has it that not all are the same, so I'd rather keep searching until I find what seems to be the loch ness monster grin Or maybe the "rumour" is nothing but a myth. Nobody knows.

Unfortunately, you're going to have a very sad life, you know why? Because I know very well that you have a 'high' taste. The kind of guy you like and want is one that has a good income, is reasonably good looking, has a decent dick/sexual performance, and is attentive/charming. Maybe not all that but any or some of all that.

Unfortunately for you, any guy with any or all of that CANNOT be 'possessed' by you alone. Get that into your thick skull.

Women are very funny. It's actually fairly easy for most women to get the kind of guy that might not cheat. But you don't want that kind of guy. You want the kind of 'correct' guy with the qualities that other girls also like, and yet you think he would ignore those other girls and only have eyes for you! Goodness gracious. Keep dreaming, and happy searching.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
hedonistic:

Unfortunately, you're going to have a very sad life, you know why? Because I know very well that you have a 'high' taste. The kind of guy you like and want is one that has a good income, is reasonably good looking, has a decent dick/sexual performance, and is attentive/charming. Maybe not all that but any or some of all that.

Unfortunately for you, any guy with any or all of that CANNOT be 'possessed' by you alone. Get that into your thick skull.

Women are very funny. It's actually fairly easy for most women to get the kind of guy that might not cheat. But you don't want that kind of guy. You want the kind of 'correct' guy with the qualities that other girls also like, and yet you think he would ignore those other girls and only have eyes for you! Goodness gracious. Keep dreaming, and happy searching.

Fortunately for me, I don't mind being alone. It's less stressful.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by hedonistic: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Fortunately for me, I don't mind being alone. It's less stressful.
Fair enough then. Perfect for everyone.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by adellam16(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
princeakins:
Reasonable buh some jealous n hot tempered gehs won't like dz.
The madam seyi bush hunter sef won't even like it, she is just making noise.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
hedonistic:

No wonder wey you dry like panla. Only a mumu man would even give you enough room to think that you have a reason to feel 'entitled' to his affection, let alone exclusively so.

Men need to clear these deluded girls' doubts from the very beginning: We are so-called "fuckboys" (the most meaningless and useless slang ever), but we like you and maybe we can get along and maybe we can get serious. BUT don't expect me to stick to you alone, but of course I expect you to be loyal to me if we get serious! Yeah, double standards, but you gree abi you no gree? Very simple. There's no compulsion or by force arrangement. Get lost if you don't agree, or come and be my sweetheart and number 1 if you agree.

It's better to clarify these things early enough so that dubious girls like these don't start thinking that they're all that.
You are a deluded fool and ur write up reeks of stupidity....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
adellam16:
The madam seyi bush hunter sef won't even like it, she is just making noise.

U ryt to an extent tho most people say wah dey can't do. Lol buh considering wah she said on anoda thought, she is ryt wink

I went thru ur sexuality topic, errm nyc buh I want an exception like hv a face to face chat wit u.
Don't get confuse, am for real.

So try consider dt. smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
darbeelicous:
so ure saying that there's a chance of u cheating on ur wife once ure married?

I'm keeping my body n mind strong towards dt grin
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't get it. Is that a valid excuse?

Oh look! My wife is so promiscuous. She goes around sleeping with men. I am not even sure if all my children are mine, and she probably contracted an STD like HIV, but all this is irrelevant because if I leave her, another man will take my place and be the father of my children and fucck my wife for me!?

Can you even hear the nonsense you just spouted from your oesophagus.

Hah! Nigeria is doomed.
if all the women of old were to behave the same way u girls of nowadays are behaving,a lot of u women wouldnt turn out the way u are now.cus at the end of the day,ur stupid actions affects d child.i wouldnt give objections to a physical violent marriage,but because d man cheated u now deemed it fit to pack out of the man's house.d child wouldnt forgive u when he grows up
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

if all the women of old were to behave the same way u girls of nowadays are behaving,a lot of u women wouldnt turn out the way u are now.cus at the end of the day,ur stupid actions affects d child.i wouldnt give objections to a physical violent marriage,but because d man cheated u now deemed it fit to pack out of the man's house.d child wouldnt forgive u when he grows up

So its me the child will not forgive? Not my own husband who thought about only HIS OWN SELFISH SEXUAL pleasure? Chai This is nonsense!

Again. STOP SUPPORTING BAD THING. STOP PUTTING THE BULK OF THE WORK ON THE WOMAN. Her packing out or not is dependant on the man's attitude.

If the child suckled at my breast, then the child should not be retar.ded to know that
*Mummy is an unhappy wife, hence she cannot be a happy mother. She is not a robot that cannot get hurt emotionally.

*Daddy is a male prostitute who is unrepentant about putting his d**k in every hole, and has no respect for mummy's feelings about the issue or what kind of role model as a father he is i.e He is no position to tell his children not to cheat in exams when he is cheating in his marriage.

*Daddy might decide to marry his outside lover and make the family a polygamous home. If they were unhappy before then they should raise that unhappiness to the power of 100 now.

*If Mummy stays longer she will most likely catch an std like AIDS and the children will have no mummy. And probably no Daddy since he gave it to her.

*Mummy will not stay with Daddy just to keep the society happy while she is unhappy. If the society really wanted the children to grow up in a happy home, then they would not encourage things that bring sadness to a woman, who is the fulcrum of the family, things like "Men are naturally polygamous" and other such nonsense rubbish trash.

*Mummy will not allow Gbemishile1 to brainwash women into believing that women of old had it better, they were enduring and tolerating a lot of trash just to portray a nice picture. The same way Nigeria is deceiving itself that it is united. Unfortunately the minorites in Nigeria are not like women of old, they will shout and protest and will not tolerate injustice.

So
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2017
hedonistic:

Okay let me get what you're saying now.

You want a girl that is pretty if possible fair in complexion, sizable ass, big boobs, she can cook, she likes to clean your room when she comes over, she is presently do some small work, so she is not like all these broke girls, she gets you a gift once in a while, you guys don't argue much, when you do, you quickly settle it in bed. She respects your authority and plans with you on everything.
Now to your point, let's say she has all the characteristics that other guys want.

So its okay for her to cheat?? Right?
I mean afterall, you can't keep her for only yourself, other guys love this and she gats to give other niggas some love.

Wooooow this your logic is flawless. I am wowed.

By the way are you a christian?
Do you support homosexuality?
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2017
hedonistic:

You call these girls "dubious" yet you're the one that sets out to cheat on them from the beginning according to your comment.

Why??
Because they are deluded. Because they choose to trust that you'll be faithfully to them, you decided to "their doubt".

What kind of mumu sense is that!!

Politician:- oooh look at this mumu Nigerians, I they left me in charge of all this money and they feel so fly thinking that I will be faithful and not steal.
Well I will still all of it "double standards I know" but I am the one with the authority to steal. If they like they can conplain, if they like they can go"

Should we give you an award now.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

So its me the child will not forgive? Not my own husband who thought about only HIS OWN SELFISH SEXUAL pleasure? Chai This is nonsense!

Again. STOP SUPPORTING BAD THING. STOP PUTTING THE BULK OF THE WORK ON THE WOMAN. Her packing out or not is dependant on the man's attitude.

If the child suckled at my breast, then the child should not be retar.ded to know that
*Mummy is an unhappy wife, hence she cannot be a happy mother. She is not a robot that cannot get hurt emotionally.

*Daddy is a male prostitute who is unrepentant about putting his d**k in every hole, and has no respect for mummy's feelings about the issue or what kind of role model as a father he is i.e He is no position to tell his children not to cheat in exams when he is cheating in his marriage.

*Daddy might decide to marry his outside lover and make the family a polygamous home. If they were unhappy before then they should raise that unhappiness to the power of 100 now.

*If Mummy stays longer she will most likely catch an std like AIDS and the children will have no mummy. And probably no Daddy since he gave it to her.

*Mummy will not stay with Daddy just to keep the society happy while she is unhappy. If the society really wanted the children to grow up in a happy home, then they would not encourage things that bring sadness to a woman, who is the fulcrum of the family, things like "Men are naturally polygamous" and other such nonsense rubbish trash.

*Mummy will not allow Gbemishile1 to brainwash women into believing that women of old had it better, they were enduring and tolerating a lot of trash just to portray a nice picture. The same way Nigeria is deceiving itself that it is united. Unfortunately the minorites in Nigeria are not like women of old, they will shout and protest and will not tolerate injustice.

So
and they were better off than the new generation women.i dont support a cheating husband,but when it happens,d woman has to do what she can to steer her husband back on track.the old generation men cheated on their wives,but the women dealt with it.the point i am making is that the future generation of women look for the easy way out without trying to work on their marriage.thats d major diff between the older generation and the newer ones.
As a parent i will send u back to ur husband's house with immediate effect,so long as its not an physically abusive marriage.a marriage where u have a child bonding u togeda,and ure not willing,for d sake of ur child try to do everything u can to make it work.he might not forgive me as u point out,but he wont forgive u too for not trying to make it work
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

and they were better off than the new generation women.i dont support a cheating husband,but when it happens,d woman has to do what she can to steer her husband back on track.the old generation men cheated on their wives,but the women dealt with it.the point i am making is that the future generation of women look for the easy way out without trying to work on their marriage.thats d major diff between the older generation and the newer ones.
As a parent i will send u back to ur husband's house with immediate effect,so long as its not an physically abusive marriage.a marriage where u have a child bonding u togeda,and ure not willing,for d sake of ur child try to do everything u can to make it work.he might not forgive me as u point out,but he wont forgive u too for not trying to make it work

Stop saying the women were happy, are you a woman? How will you know? Its just like spraying perfume in a coffin. The outsiders can smell the sweet fragrance, but the corpse inside shames all the beauty of all that scent. The women were not happy, most of them became cold in their marriages, and were emotionally detached from their husbands. They had to seek joy fron other avenues and it was incredibly painful to have to sleep every night on the same bed with a prostitue who betrayed you because he could not hold his dicck. If you would not wish such a two-faced deceptive life on men too the same way you wish it on women then I know that you're wicked and only care to support Adultery.

I know all these because , I a woman, as a girl I learnt at the laps of older women in my area. When they talked of their husbands infidelity, they were so bitter and unhappy. You as a young man, how will you know. Keep supporting trash. TELL MEN TO WORK ON THEIR MARRIAGE SHIKENA.

You're not a woman. You need to stop trying to tell women what to do. Instead tell you fellow men, not to cheat. That is more productive.
If thos cheating men want to live the marriage of a lie, they can go ahead, but as my signature said they must do it alone. They cannot force a woman nah. Na by force. If you wanna fucck, then by all means spread wide, but expect me to be there when you come back. Me sef I have gone to do what I like too. Is that not fairness??

Why should we be the one's to make it work? Are we the ones that cheated? Can you imagine he did not come to my father's house to even beg him with the customary drinks and gift, and apologise, only me will just fly and go back. FOR A MAN THAT IS NOT REPENTANT?

I thought a man is wiser and more intelligent than a woman? Is that not why God made him the head of the family? He should use the wisdom given to him by God to hold the family together. I am just a helper, if he starts the process I will help him.

My dear, my child cannot be that retar.ded pls, he/she can see how unhappy the mother is in the marriage? And probably sickly from the sicknesses contracted by her from the husband. And the child wants her to die in that marraige? Tufiakwa! I will leave. If the child loves his father too much, then he should go and weld padlock for his crotch before I come back.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by adellam16(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
princeakins:

U ryt to an extent tho most people say wah dey can't do. Lol buh considering wah she said on anoda thought, she is ryt wink

I went thru ur sexuality topic, errm nyc buh I want an exception like hv a face to face chat wit u.
Don't get confuse, am for real.

So try consider dt. smiley
lol! Well..............!
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

Stop saying the women were happy, are you a woman? How will you know? Its just like spraying perfume in a coffin. The outsiders can smell the sweet fragrance, but the corpse inside shames all the beauty of all that scent. The women were not happy, most of them became cold in their marriages, and were emotionally detached from their husbands. They had to seek joy fron other avenues and it was incredibly painful to have to sleep every night on the same bed with a prostitue who betrayed you because he could not hold his dicck. If you would not wish such a two-faced deceptive life on men too the same way you wish it on women then I know that you're wicked and only care to support Adultery.

I know all these because , I a woman, as a girl I learnt at the laps of older women in my area. When they talked of their husbands infidelity, they were so bitter and unhappy. You as a young man, how will you know. Keep supporting trash. TELL MEN TO WORK ON THEIR MARRIAGE SHIKENA.

You're not a woman. You need to stop trying to tell women what to do. Instead tell you fellow men, not to cheat. That is more productive.
If thos cheating men want to live the marriage of a lie, they can go ahead, but as my signature said they must do it alone. They cannot force a woman nah. Na by force. If you wanna fucck, then by all means spread wide, but expect me to be there when you come back. Me sef I have gone to do what I like too. Is that not fairness??

Why should we be the one's to make it work? Are we the ones that cheated? Can you imagine he did not come to my father's house to even beg him with the customary drinks and gift, and apologise, only me will just fly and go back. FOR A MAN THAT IS NOT REPENTANT?

I thought a man is wiser and more intelligent than a woman? Is that not why God made him the head of the family? He should use the wisdom given to him by God to hold the family together. I am just a helper, if he starts the process I will help him.

My dear, my child cannot be that retar.ded pls, he/she can see how unhappy the mother is in the marriage? And probably sickly from the sicknesses contracted by her from the husband. And the child wants her to die in that marraige? Tufiakwa! I will leave. If the child loves his father too much, then he should go and weld padlock for his crotch before I come back.
so now its entirely the man's fault for adultery.is dat what ure telling me? There is no possibilty that woman also plays a part to the aduktreos ways of d man
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Gbemishile1:

so now its entirely the man's fault for adultery.is dat what ure telling me? There is no possibilty that woman also plays a part to the aduktreos ways of d man

Jisos Christ how can you be this dense!

In what way is it the woman's fault. Is she the one that rented a room for them? Bought condom for them? Is she the one that gave him money that he used to take the woman to tantalizer the numerous times he did?

Why are you guys so confused?
sometimes "the man is the head of the family. The man is far wiser than the woman. The man has sense more than women and their fish brain"

Other times "the man is like a little doll that one girl is playing with in the sand and another girl SNATCHED"

Make up your mind. Are you men or mice?
Take responsibilty for your actions.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
adellam16:
lol! Well..............!

I presume dt a yes from d queen.. smiley

Lemme know wasup n ur plans
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by okwabayi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
I’m sure her future proclamation is likely ‘a man beats his wife to show he can always protect her. All women should beg for beatings.’. Her words are constantly scatterbrained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) / Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.