Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms (47355 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by klax(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good advise. Why will there man not cheat when everyday on Yeyebriny movie locations. Any fish you keep in charge of cat it's already a forgotten fish.

Don't mind the foolish things, their hubby cheated where were they when he cheated And the most annoying thing is one of them her husband lamented secretly that during s***x with her he the husband has no go area in her body his so called wife don't allow him to touch and that part is her *boobs* during s***x pls is that not stupidity You want hubby but your boobs are sacred, you must be very stupid.

So your man got someone who has no embassy in any part of her body to apply visa for and he went for her so let them go and sit somewhere abeg. I'm sick of them all very annoying scum bags things.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

For some reason, you always make me reveal my sentimental, sensitive side ... in public!

Arrgh! angry

I do not even do it when I am alone.

Anyway, you are worth it a million times. kiss

cheesy

As are you too Sis.
I remember talking so vividly about my pregnancy with you on here.

I did not feel comfortable with making it a very public affair, but with you, I just yap and yapcheesy without caring who's reading or not.

The feeling of worthiness and respect is a mutual one smiley

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

cheesy

As are you too Sis.
I remember talking so vividly about my pregnancy with you on here.

I did not feel comfortable with making it a very public affair, but with you, I just yap and yapcheesy without caring who's reading or not.

The feeling of worthiness and respect is a mutual one smiley

Love you lots.

Now the words of your hubby sound in my ears that people may get ideas. gringrin

So before any rumors begin to circulate, I love you like my own sister. cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its like you're confused. African women of before never worked. Their husbands fed and clothed. It was the westernisation that you're blaming that brought education, work and financial independence for women. So tell me again what your point is?
they were better off than the women of today in everything.everything.
Yeah in a way,dats d crazy tot that plays in the mind of the woman to think of packing out of the husband's house.if its not a physical abuse,i dont subscribe to it.final
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Longman6(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
Well the society has carved a devil.. Don't blame me

Its of no good reminiscing forgiveness.... it would damage you in the end, stop it before it consumes your heart
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:
...buy him condoms & vaseline undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MizMyColi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Love you lots.

Now the words of your hubby sound in my ears that people may get ideas. gringrin

So before any rumors begin to circulate, I love you like my own sister. cheesy kiss kiss

Hiohiohiohio
cheesy cheesy

I'm sure he misses our convos here.
I do too ogrin

Ehn ehn..
Me sef Love you like My Sister, and Mentorsmiley
kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Perfectionist11: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Supposed God indeed! You must be an atheist and no it isn't a deficiency. It is part of life and what makes it beautiful just because people use it wrongly as per fornication and adultery doesn't make sex wrong. If it were,sure you and I wouldn't be here in the first place.
Just have the fear of God so that you can grow your self control stronger in Him. Finish!!
Doesn't take much just spiritual discipline. Those who do it are also humans with one head like you.

Typical believer reply..now let's talk about the ratio of those who possess the self control & the ratio of women who needs faithful men out there..
What I'm saying in essence is that leaving a man cuz he cheated when there is close to 70% possibility that the next one is gonna cheat is a farce..

According to science,the World is more than 4 billion years old..the problem isn't new.

The "God" ordered no sex before marriage and then went ahead to give teenage boys between 15-21 "ridiculously high" sex drive..

**how does he expect them to satisfy this urge?

**or did he forgot that these boys are gonna live amidst girls approaching puberty/in the stage of early puberty where ripe girls are ridiculously sexy?

Just apply logic..its like giving a student the freedom to come into the exam hall with key points and expect him not to cheat during the exam?

& then promise him what he has never perceived before for not cheating(paradise)..

Its a myth..&
believe me when I say I've got lots of religious friends who pray earnestly to " God" to help them break free from many immoral acts like gambling and so on all to no avail.

If at all there is "God" I've got a feeling that we may have over-estimated his power..and ability to know things even b4 they happen.

Got nothing against ya belief..but you gotta think critically.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Seyi the fish brained hustler...
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Naaaah... It only means I condone his stewpidity if I buy him condoms..

If he wanna fvck different HU-HA he better leave my house coz I don't wanna suck his cassava and shove it to my NUNU angry
U don't need to buy me condoms babe! Am so contented with ur NUNU! Just make sure u cook different pots of soup every week n give me pounded yam once in a while!
Jeez! D way u pronounced d cassava made me hot!*fanning myself*
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Perfectionist11:
[s]
Typical believer reply..now let's talk about the ratio of those who possess the self control & the ratio of women who needs faithful men out there..
What I'm saying in essence is that leaving a man cuz he cheated when there is close to 70% possibility that the next one is gonna cheat is a farce..
According to science,the World is more than 4 billion years old..the problem isn't new.
The "God" ordered no sex before marriage and then went ahead to give teenage boys between 15-21 "ridiculously high" sex drive..
**or did he forgot that these boys are gonna live amidst girls approaching puberty/in the stage of early puberty where ripe girls are ridiculously sexy?

Just apply logic..its like giving a student the freedom to come into the exam hall with key points and expect him not to cheat during the exam?

& then promise him what he has never perceived before for not cheating(paradise)..

Its a myth..

Got nothing against ya belief..but you gotta think critically[/s].
There is no 70% whatever that the next would cheat. If there is, you should fall into the 70 and your dad should...and lots of men in your family. I am sure you'll quickly exclude them.
Who then are the 70% that must cheat?

Why are you guys so bent on convincing women to stay in such marriages? You people should be happy, move on to the next woman, hopefully she'll stay.

Leave God out of it. You people clutch to your bible only when it suits you, that's why I don't buy the god fearing man talk. All I want is a man who is fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Durhleepee(f): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who is this one again undecided
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nofuckgiven: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Perfectionist11:

Its a myth..

Typical atheist with science-based answers!
Everyone doesn't have the same sex drive just as the ones who have a high one can choose to control it. The key word here is choice. God always give us choices!! It is up to you to make a decision. Just because you can't discipline your self doesn't mean others can't.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nofuckgiven: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
pocohantas:

There is no 70% whatever that the next would cheat. If there is, you should fall into the 70 and your dad should...and lots of men in your family. I am sure you'll quickly exclude them.
Who then are the 70% that must cheat?

Why are you guys so bent on convincing women to stay in such marriages? You people should be happy, move on to the next woman, hopefully she'll stay.

Leave God out of it. You people clutch to your bible only when it suits you, that's why I don't buy the god fearing man talk. All I want is a man who is fair.
He isn't even a christian. Read well. He is an atheist.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Longman6:

Its of no good reminiscing forgiveness.... it would damage you in the end, stop it before it consumes your heart
we forgive but we don't forget besides we also learn from then in order to forge ahead

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Otses(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
I wish I could just e-slap her now and she would feel the impact. shebi *man shall not live by bread alone* was referring to marriage in the Bible? just looking for cheap attention, madam abeg park well jo
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Naaaah... It only means I condone his stewpidity if I buy him condoms..

If he wanna fvck different HU-HA he better leave my house coz I don't wanna suck his cassava and shove it to my NUNU angry
Hmmm may be ur nunu & aso rock re made 4 an Angel cheesy
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

He isn't even a christian. Read well. He is an atheist.
You're right. No wonder...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by JoeBlocks(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

I wasn't talking about female condoms.
You should ask why people use condoms first and foremost.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:

they were better off than the women of today in everything.everything.
Yeah in a way,dats d crazy tot that plays in the mind of the woman to think of packing out of the husband's house.if its not a physical abuse,i dont subscribe to it.final

Its just like the old days when Africa was under colonial rule. The Africans were better. More honest and focused on developed. Oya you Gbemishile1 only you go back under colonial rule. Mtchewww

You're not a woman. What do you know? You just sit there and make conclusions. She who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Better of how? Better of at suffering and tolerating rubbish and smiling outside while they were dying inside.

They could not move out then because they did not have financial independence. They got any single money they ever had from their husbands.
It should be a wake up call to men that nowadays when a woman has the means to leave she leaves. If you want suffering then suffer alone in the marriage, if you want to cheat then cheat alone. Don't expect women to wait around patiently and swallow excrement to prove they're wife material. HIV is real!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by toni4691: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
All men cheats, except no money, no erection. I'm sorry for those women who believes their husband are Angel Gabriel. Really I'm sorry for them.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nofuckgiven: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Perfectionist11:

Its a myth..&
believe me when I say I've got lots of religious friends who pray earnestly to " God" to help them break free from many immoral acts like gambling and so on all to no avail.

If at all there is "God" I've got a feeling that we may have over-estimated his power..and ability to know things even b4 they happen.

Your gambling friends refused to accept God into their lives and do what God wants so how can their prayers work?? Either you are completely in or out,no halfway.
If you like think critically from now till 3000 years, you can't still understand the ways of God. It is beyond mere mortal comprehension safe for few who are truly in the spirit.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
klax:
Good advise. Why will there man not cheat when everyday on Yeyebriny movie locations. Any fish you keep in charge of cat it's already a forgotten fish.

Don't mind the foolish things, their hubby cheated where were they when he cheated And the most annoying thing is one of them her husband lamented secretly that during s***x with her he the husband has no go area in her body his so called wife don't allow him to touch and that part is her *boobs* during s***x pls is that not stupidity You want hubby but your boobs are sacred, you must be very stupid. Hmmmm I

So your man got someone who has no embassy in any part of her body to apply visa for and he went for her so let them go and sit somewhere abeg. I'm sick of them all very annoying scum bags things.
Hmm, I once dated a runs girl that used this same method. Their aim is to preserve their boobs from sagging. Nice advice
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Charles4075(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
direct killing is an offense, rather u make dem emotionally troubled and they kill themselves
Then you ain't got the guts to kill sis.

If you were in a situation where you have to chop someone's hand off for your life, will you be able to do it with your eyes wide open? If you can do that, then you'll be able to kill without remorse.

I don't believe in mind games or going through the stress of making someone emotionally troubled. I go straight to the point and wipe you off the face of this earth, that's the best way to settle things faster, reliable and no emotional attachment.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Charles4075:
Then you ain't got the guts to kill sis.

If you were in a situation where you have to chop someone's hand off for your life, will you be able to do it with your eyes wide open? If you can do that, then you'll be able to kill without remorse.

I don't believe in mind games or going through the stress of making someone emotionally troubled. I go straight to the point and wipe you off the face of this earth, that's the best way to settle things faster, reliable and no emotional attachment.
wiping them off directly will earn me jail term
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Charles4075(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
wiping them off directly will earn me jail term
Not when you do it clean and neat with no tracks left behind.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Charles4075:
Not when you do it clean and neat with no tracks left behind.

naaaa, don't like dah shiit... Prefer an indirect job wink
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Petdagr8t(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Last time I checked the Bible does by no how encourage adultery from either side so Seyi I don't know where u got ur own Bible from.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by pressplay411(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Honestly, she spoke the reality of the African marriage. But modern day feminists not gonna like this.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by imitateMe(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:
I don't even wait till he cheat, i always pack alot condoms in his bag, but always scold me jokinly when he returns.

prevention is better than cure, who knows, he might be tempted out there
Good girl.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Duru009(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

What's the truth?

Read...... .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.