Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms (47056 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
No wonder she is still a VIRGIN DUNCE! cheesy
Seyi darling, when you get married and have your own child, please come back and give "advice"! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Duru009:

Read...... .

I thought so.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
while reading i thought you will make sense not until i saw this....

But if you leave because of cheating, then you’re the most foolish person alive and you’re not going by the Holy Bible. The Bible says man shall not live by bread alone. You don’t expect him to eat Egusi soup the rest of his life; he has to eat Afang, Ogbono, etc, once in a while.

you are very stupid for twisting the scripture in such demonic way.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Mujtahida: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
If he decides to cheat, that's his business but I would never accept his cheating by buying him a condom

Secondly, I wud endure for a while and wait for the perfect timing when I can leave him in a devastating state, ruin him career and self esteem wise and leave him to the dogs to devour him.... and yes, I have a wicked heart for those who disrespect me wink
Fear slim or thin women. Dem always mean.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its just like the old days when Africa was under colonial rule. The Africans were better. More honest and focused on developed. Oya you Gbemishile1 only you go back under colonial rule. Mtchewww

You're not a woman. What do you know? You just sit there and make conclusions. She who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Better of how? Better of at suffering and tolerating rubbish and smiling outside while they were dying inside.

They could not move out then because they did not have financial independence. They got any single money they ever had from their husbands.
It should be a wake up call to men that nowadays when a woman has the means to leave she leaves. If you want suffering then suffer alone in the marriage, if you want to cheat then cheat alone. Don't expect women to wait around patiently and swallow excrement to prove they're wife material. HIV is real!!!

and when u leave cus the man is cheating on u,what makes u think d next guy wuld be an angel who wuld neva cheat?
Lady,if u try to leave ur husband cus he cheated on u,there are countless women who will be willing to take ur place.
Its as simple as abc

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by princeakins(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
did u just type this?? Adonbilivit!!

Baby geh, I wish u understand. Ama try to explain something's to u tho.

I don't support an adulterous husband buh if d case is otherwise u don't hv to leave ur husband, u do everything to Kip him, Wen u don't stalk him, he will eventually get tayad of chasing other pussies.

Mind u men wired to cheat at a point no matter how much he Luvs d wife.

Remember he is still urs, don't chase him away cuz he erred. .he will eventually come back to his senses.

All a woman nids is to b prayerful n supportive not nagging esp if such man does his responsibilities at home

I don't support a lady buying a condom for d hubby , buh don't try to walk out either or frustrate him, as dz will push him further away

Loyalty n staying faithful n committed should still b d ultimate goal.

Hope u get my clarification now Debbie wink
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Perfectionist11: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
pocohantas:

There is no 70% whatever that the next would cheat. If there is, you should fall into the 70 and your dad should...and lots of men in your family. I am sure you'll quickly exclude them.
Who then are the 70% that must cheat?

Why are you guys so bent on convincing women to stay in such marriages? You people should be happy, move on to the next woman, hopefully she'll stay.

Leave God out of it. You people clutch to your bible only when it suits you, that's why I don't buy the god fearing man talk. All I want is a man who is fair.

And I seem like a God fearing man to you?..learn to read & understand...& I didn't say women MUST stay..there is a big difference betwEen MUST & SHOULD...Plus I didn't say 70% of men must cheat..I said there is a 70% possibility the next one is gonna cheat.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Perfectionist11:

And I seem like a God fearing man to you?..learn to read & understand...& I didn't say women MUST stay..there is a big difference betwEen MUST & SHOULD.
No vex, na mistake.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Perfectionist11: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
pocohantas:
No vex, na mistake.
Its ok..we make them all the time.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:

and when u leave cus the man is cheating on u,what makes u think d next guy wuld be an angel who wuld neva cheat?
Lady,if u try to leave ur husband cus he cheated on u,there are countless women who will be willing to take ur place.
Its as simple as abc

I don't get it. Is that a valid excuse?

Oh look! My wife is so promiscuous. She goes around sleeping with men. I am not even sure if all my children are mine, and she probably contracted an STD like HIV, but all this is irrelevant because if I leave her, another man will take my place and be the father of my children and fucck my wife for me!?

Can you even hear the nonsense you just spouted from your oesophagus.

Hah! Nigeria is doomed.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't get it. Is that a valid excuse?

Oh look! My wife is promiscuous. She goes around sleeping with me. I am not even sure if all my children are mine, and she probably contracted an STD like HIV,but all this is irrelevant because if I leave her, another man will take my place and be the father of my children and fucck my wife for me!?

Can you even hear the nonsense you just sputed from your oesophagus.

Hah! Nigeria is doomed.
u wouldnt,and ure not supposed to.cus ur aint naija groomed
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Gladiator1: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

What is this nonsense about him being rich and handsome?

You answer your own.
What if she is Beyonce with the money of Paris Hilton will you still breakup with her?
Why shd I divorce my woman even if she cheats?? Divorce is against the law of God
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Gladiator1: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
princeakins:

Baby geh, I wish u understand. Ama try to explain something's to u tho.

I don't support an adulterous husband buh if d case is otherwise u don't hv to leave ur husband, u do everything to Kip him, Wen u don't stalk him, he will eventually get tayad of chasing other pussies.

Mind u men wired to cheat at a point no matter how much he Luvs d wife.

Remember he is still urs, don't chase him away cuz he erred. .he will eventually come back to his senses.

All a woman nids is to b prayerful n supportive not nagging esp if such man does his responsibilities at home

I don't support a lady buying a condom for d hubby , buh don't try to walk out either or frustrate him, as dz will push him further away

Loyalty n staying faithful n committed should still b d ultimate goal.

Hope u get my clarification now Debbie wink
Seconded... U hv said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by MarieSucre(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gladiator1:
Why shd I divorce my woman even if she cheats?? Divorce is against the law of God

Tooor. I don't agree with you. A cheating woman, especially one who is unrepentant shows a serious flaw in her character that can be catastrophic to your relationship.

Just saying oo.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngkia: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by youngkia: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Naaaah... It only means I condone his stewpidity if I buy him condoms..

If he wanna fvck different HU-HA he better leave my house coz I don't wanna suck his cassava and shove it to my NUNU angry
so na only he go dey Bleep
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by pussyAvenger: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Genea:
if she wasn't playing a victim and asking for a pity party, she could have planned her revenge...
revenge what....if a man cheats on you...just package ur life and leave honorably.. what do u mean by destroying his Carrier and esteem.... did u make him.....na ur type dy poison or acid bath their man on account of perceived infidelity..... I recently discovered that my gf has that revengeful spirit-A deal breaker!
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Genea(f): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Fear slim or thin women. Dem always mean.
lol dey yaf shown u pepper
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by kalishay: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
I believe in self happiness!go for what makes you happy,never compromise your happiness! But also remember if u contribute to a woman unhealthy home,same ll be serve to you,is called the law of nature kaRMA
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by midehi2(f): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I see...
Keep encouraging his act, on a faithful day he'll come home with a second wife and you'll also assist in packing her luggage in.
he fears and respect me with that, so no one is better than me
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Fkforyou(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
She doesn't souñd intelligent to me,so no point taking her serious... undecided

I hope when the reverse is the case, she wouldn't expect her boo to be considerate like her.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by byvan03: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Spoken like a true idio*t .
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Can smell the desperation from here. Stewpid girl
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

She is either an attention seeker or she does not have any sense of dignity. I wonder what happened in her childhood for her to hate herself so much.

+1

The self hate is real. I just fear for little girls in Nigeria and what they're being taught to put up with and condone.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by dowjones(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Azil:
Things like cheating means squat to me. My ultimate fantasy, Have my man brutally $%€₩ another girl while I watch. Icing on the cake would be marrying a man open to swinging and threesomes but this is Nigeria, a girl can only dream.

You're all talk! Naija women are some of the most frigid things on earth after somalis.

Don't hype your sexuality on a faceless forum
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by streetzdreamz(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2017
and this is coming from a lady?? is she even married to start with? yea right I for one gets tired of ladies within months, and that's why marriage ain't on ma list, marriage isn't for everyone, if you can't play by the rules then leave marriage for those that can, they've turned the institution into a trial and error thingy, to this lady she thinks she is being smart and proactive, the odds against cheating far outweighs any pleasure u think he is getting out there,churning out words like a kid.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by JayJayGee: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2017
I think this is the most stupid comment I've ever heard from a celebrity (mind you this is the first time I'm seeing her name)
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by CravingChic: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2017
So in her mind now, she has made sense. This one has plied her trade with married men and has designed ways to deal with karma when it turns up.

I shiver when I imagine the kind of sons some women would raise with such stupid mentality. Please adultery is a sin, stop trying to make it seem as a norm. Why buy him condoms alone, you can as well arrange for the girls to satisfy his silly cravings. Please, marriage is for matured minds who realise that they are humans and are prone to temptations but strive to stay true to their convictions and sacred vows.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2017
dowjones:

You're all talk! Naija women are some of the most frigid things on earth after somalis.

Don't hype your sexuality on a faceless forum

I know, right? hard to believe some of us want things like that.

The only reason I could even admit to a fantasy like that is for the aforementioned reason you think I am hyping, this is mostly a faceless forum. I'd be high on cow dung to propose that to an average Nigerian man.

If he doesn't label me perverted, he'll definitely label me as a lady of the evening.

Perhaps we are rigid because you lot aren't sexually open-minded enough.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by Mujtahida: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Genea:
lol dey yaf shown u pepper
Never been attracted to them. Never been in a relationship with them. But I know they are mean- as my teachers, as my cousin's wife-dem real mean.
Re: Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms by dowjones(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Azil:

I know, right? hard to believe some of us want things like that.

The only reason I could even admit to a fantasy like that is for the aforementioned reason you think I am hyping, this is mostly a faceless forum. I'd be high on cow dung to propose that to an average Nigerian man.

If he doesn't label me perverted, he'll definitely label me as a lady of the evening.

Perhaps we are rigid because you lot aren't sexually open-minded enough.

You've made slightly valid points about the AVERAGE nigerian man's propensity to label a "sexually advanced" woman as a wh0re. But this hypocritical trait is exhibited by men of all races. This doesn't mean they wouldn't indulge in it when the opportunity arises.

You're just an exception in a million. I've travelled around. And the more I travel, the less I find the nigerian woman sexually attractive. (not the ones in diaspora) so closed minded. Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.