Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? (4292 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? / What Did You Receive As Valentine Gift And What Did You Give? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Wow!! Thanks cheesy now I remember it..

You're welcome wink
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
queencalipso:

Well, it will still be your opinion and I can choose to ignore depending on how I feel about it
two things were on my mind actually

1) to ask your age

2) to call you indomie generation

There you have it
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by samblaks(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
down the memory lane. plenty knock sef. cos I no dey hear word wen I small. so stubborn. but today, I bless God.
Re: How Many Knocks Did You Receive As A Kid Because Of This? by excess4luv: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2017
that was my reading lantern back in OND days, you cover one side with paper while reading.
There is change really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. / But Why Are London Nigeria Females So Rude? / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.