Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Reason Why Am Still Single; Allwell Ademola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Am Still Single; Allwell Ademola (675 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Am Still Single; Allwell Ademola by Folayat(f): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Allwell Ademola is one of the top actress in Nollwood industry, she has been in the industry since 2008. She is a typical Yoruba woman, but she first acted in English movies before she came into Yoruba film industry and she has being performing well since then..

Allwell Ademola wished she could settle down as every other women, but she lost her husband two months to her wedding.''I would have been married some years back, I lost my man two months to our wedding. He was shot by armed robbers and I mourned him for two years.

''After then, I went into another relationship for eight months, but later I realised we were not meant to be together, since then I decided to take things easy and fell in love with my job'', she said.

Most people try to make her feel inferior because of her stature, but she never allow them to bring her down, saying that her plus-sized does not have anything to do with her marital status and she also believes that the right man would come at God's perfect time.

Source:http://www.askfikky.com/2017/02/reason-why-am-still-single-allwell.html?m=1

Always visit askfikky.com for your tips on relationships, love and marriage.
Re: Reason Why Am Still Single; Allwell Ademola by SWORD419(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Eyyah

(1) (Reply)

True Confession: I Fell In Love With His Broad Shoulders, Ondo First Lady / .. / I Need A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.