Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! (1758 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapHedges:
op i agree with you dawg
Lol This people don't like the truth, they prefer lies told to them by asslickers and fuckboys. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
mhizesther:
Ugly beast@op
it's not my fault you are ugly, sowie. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by arleck(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol very true, thank God i'm not the only one saying this. cheesy
uhn!! dm no get say, ugly gurlz wud surely support each other on dis thread
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by TrapHedges(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol This people don't like the truth, they prefer lies told to them by asslickers and fuckboys. cheesy

haha too many niggas licking nowadays bro..lol
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
arleck:

uhn!! dm no get say, ugly gurlz wud surely support each other on dis thread
Lol look at the way they are attacking me from side to side because i said the truth, Omg! These girls prefer lies than truth, i'm not doing this for attension, like i always say "i do say things as it is". I don't asslick, i say the plain truth. grin
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

haha too many niggas licking nowadays bro..lol
well what do you think, when majority of the niggas on here are still kids, i don't blame them really. I don't crave for attension, i just say things as it is, if they like they should agree or not.. grin
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by TrapHedges(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
well what do you think, when majority of the niggas on here are still kids, i don't blame them really. I don't crave for attension, i just say things as it is, if they like they should agree or not.. grin

pass the message and leave the babies to cry lol.. Tats it bro
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

pass the message and leave the babies to cry lol.. Tats it bro
True! Since they don't like the truth i won't waste my energy on them anymore. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by arleck(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dreyl:
Lol look at the way they are attacking me from side to side because i said the truth, Omg! These girls prefer lies than truth, i'm not doing this for attension, like i always say "i do say things as it is". I don't asslick, i say the plain truth. grin
dude! seem our DNA is same, and same blood runs through our vein, na so i dy tell em, once u ar ugly, i wont gve u hope, i will let it out, i'd let u knw u ar ugly, simple.
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Dreyl(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
arleck:

dude! seem our DNA is same, and same blood runs through our vein, na so i dy tell em, once u ar ugly, i wont gve u hope, i will let it out, i'd let u knw u ar ugly, simple.
it's good to tell them the truth, let them know, no time for asslicking. grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
U don't deserve a girl's love

Hey...sorry my phone is fvckdup .. The software got an issue undecided it's totally dead...

I don't have a phone atm.. Just lappy..I dunno if I cud retrieve my BBM once I got a new one undecided
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hey...sorry my phone is fvckdup .. The software got an issue undecided it's totally dead...

I don't have a phone atm.. Just lappy..I dunno if I cud retrieve my BBM once I got a new one undecided
awwww... So sorrry....

alright..thanks for letting me know.. We will b keeping in touch here until everythn gets settled
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cutehector:
awwww... So sorrry....

alright..thanks for letting me know.. We will b keeping in touch here until everythn gets settled

grin

Yeah sure..but we cudnt chitchat here the way we used to be on BBM cheesy

Well,anyway let's juz keep in touch here for the meantime wink tongue
Re: 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Yeah sure..but we cudnt chitchat here the way we used to be on BBM cheesy

Well,anyway let's juz keep in touch here for the meantime wink tongue

alright sexy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scandall!!! / The Popular Aso Rock Hotel Ikotun / Are Men Who Dont Cry Heartless???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.