Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss (40280 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by martinz1: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is that necessarily?
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Tokziby: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
TBOSS right now grin

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Abalado(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
that TTT guy is an idiot,so bisola was taken away nw frm d house he nw rmnb he has tboss,rit?if nt dt d tboss is olosho alrdy gan self,so wht they realised d bisola isn't evicted nko o?d idiot bisola gan self is missing ttt at her paradise thr,tho i trust bally,na shap guy too..those ladies re just useless i swear
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by tribalistseun: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
always vote for the prettiest queen, Tboss. love her so much
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Ugosample(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
0b10010011:

With decimation and storage of information's today, one thing is definitely certain, TTT children will grow up to watch him getting head and kissing women outside there mum.

Only if YouTube crashes

And so?
Kardashian's kids will eventually get to see her tape too.

Nothing dey there jare
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
mo b small thing but it nor concern me...
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by 0b10010011: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ugosample:

And so?
Kardashian's kids will eventually get to see her tape too.

Nothing dey there jare

Definitely!

Am sure you cant imagine yourself in those shoes.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Marty2020: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
nawa for this man ooo abi na boy boy sef
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Ugosample(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
0b10010011:

Definitely!

Am sure you cant imagine yourself in those shoes.

Well....
As a grown up it will not affect me much of I see my dad or mum in a compromising pose, it's their life,, not mine.

The only snag with things like this is that especially in Nigeria, they will be trolling the children.
That is the p
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by johnnyfly: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
TTT begged Tboss for a kiss as she was washing some dishes in the kitchen, she kissed him but cleaned her lips immediately he turned back and left.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/photo-of-day-bbn-housemate-tboss-cleans.html
She's kinda full of herself
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ndidibabe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:
honestly I still don't understand the aim of this show
Honestly, you don't need to understand. If it doesn't interest you, move on.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Nickymezor(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari and his roommate

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by holyeye1989(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tboss Tboss, mehn honestly I never know say Tboss na woman oooo.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by sameni123(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
And this is news go fucking get a job
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Olumide89: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
DOUBLE FUNDS.
Here you get twice the amount you PH in 24 to 48 hours maximum.
PH 10k to get 20k
PH 20k to get 40k
https:///plxvZrO4cc
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by linusbnn(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Olosho programme

Wetin concern u?go watch dishes
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by holuwajobar(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
So dis one too na new...nairaland dn dy turn to rubbish sef......d tin even dy fp.........#adonbilivit
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Endtimesmith(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
If you don't understand theaim of this show,disregard the channel.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ekanDamie: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
Mods stop pushing al these irrelevant BBN topics to front page. It's becoming irritating please.
the fact that u don't have dstv or salelite TV DOS not mean u should hate.
I don't watch it too but I decide not to comment n just read n gerrout.
u can ignore d threads if it's that irritating, don't u think?
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If d trumpet sound will ds pple in ds BB house make heaven so?
Will you also?
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Iphone5: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
Mods stop pushing al these irrelevant BBN topics to front page. It's becoming irritating please.

Shut up, na your Papa get Nairaland......if it's irritating you, go to quora or another forum

Hypocrites oshi! undecided
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Will you also?
GRACE
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mzchinny(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iphone5:

Shut up, na your Papa get Nairaland......if it's irritating you, go to quora or another forum

Hypocrites oshi! undecided
Dumb ass like you. You're a waste to the society. Better go and make yourself useful instead of watching BBN. Useless fellow. Youths of nowadays are so vain. Anofia!
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mykelmeezy: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
ndidibabe:
Honestly, you don't need to understand. If it doesn't interest you, move on.

slavery mentality n low self esteem

y do you think everything or statement is attacking you

all i said is i dont understand the aim

if you know the aim..tell me

rather than feed your esteem with stupi.ity
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mzchinny(f): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
ekanDamie:

the fact that u don't have dstv or salelite TV DOS not mean u should hate.
I don't watch it too but I decide not to comment n just read n gerrout.
u can ignore d threads if it's that irritating, don't u think?
Seeing the topics on fp irritates me the more. I had to comment to talk fast. It's a stupid show! No morals at all. Put up a debate topic and see how people avoid it like plague. People are get dumber by the day. What a waste!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
GRACE
They equally have grace too as you don't know what they say in their closet all the time. No everything is being broadcasted
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
programme for the jobless.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ndidibabe(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

slavery mentality n low self esteem

y do you think everything or statement is attacking you

all i said is i dont understand the aim

if you know the aim..tell me

rather than feed your esteem with stupi.ity
You are a slow poke. How on earth can a full grown man be asking what an international reality show like big brother is all about? In this jet age? I will only understand if you are above fifty years of age.

Let's even assume you are not a TV type like me, you must be a very dull fellow not to have found out on the Internet. Keep waiting for answer, Olodo...
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ndidibabe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
F
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
His breath must have been kicking! cheesy
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by sexy377: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
nairaland nd bigbroda be like pant nd yanch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu O's Island Reality TV Show Experience Helped Him Win BBNaija? / BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.