Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss (40305 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Harmoneasy: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
champagnepapi01:
My Crush, I'll kontinuu crushing oo

Until someone here hugs a buffalo! grin
wishing you a happy crushing day sir.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Iphone5: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
Dumb ass like you. You're a waste to the society. Better go and make yourself useful instead of watching BBN. Useless fellow. Youths of nowadays are so vain. Anofia!

You that is useful and your most active section on Nairaland is ROMANCE, who takes people like you serious
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mykelmeezy: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
ndidibabe:
You are a slow poke. How on earth can a full grown man be asking what an international reality show like big brother is all about? In this jet age? I will only understand if you are above fifty years of age.

Let's even assume you are not a TV type like me, you must be a very dull fellow not to have found out on the Internet. Keep waiting for answer, Olodo...

slow poke

3 things

1..big brother naija not big brother international..heck it's been shot in SA

2.what exactly is it about madam young n wise

what exactly is it supposed to teach views

friendship sex?? humans being labrats stuck in a box(house)??

i dont watch the show ...coz i don't have Time for things that don't add a thing to my life

which is why i asked for the aim

so i can find out if there's actually something useful to learn

ill level the stupidity you are spewing in words but I dont want to break rules
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ShaqFu: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
She was probably 'getting rid' of Bisola's taste in TTT's mouth. grin
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mzchinny(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iphone5:

You that is useful and your most active section on Nairaland is ROMANCE, who takes people like you serious
You can't be helped. I give up .You're a lost cause!
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by TinaAnita(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Give Tboss some time and she will be the one begging for kisses. Pretentious irritant
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by piagetskinner(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
foolish program for Dumbo's
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ndidibabe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

slow poke

3 things

I can't even comprehend this trash.

i dont watch the show ...coz i don't have Time for things that don't add a thing to my life

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by Iphone5: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
You can't be helped. I give up .You're a lost cause!

Madam, it seems you are on your period
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ndidibabe(f): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:

slow poke

3 things

I am unable to comprehend this trash. I gave up after the second line. I do not even know how to start explaining to you that Big brother is an international franchise. You can wake up tomorrow and decide to organise a "Big brother lagos" as long as you can meet the franchise owner's requirement. Anyway, we are not at the same level. You are too slow. I rest my case.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mzchinny(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iphone5:

Madam, it seems you are on your period
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by ekanDamie: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
mzchinny:
Seeing the topics on fp irritates me the more. I had to comment to talk fast. It's a stupid show! No morals at all. Put up a debate topic and see how people avoid it like plague. People are get dumber by the day. What a waste!
I agree, I get angry myself ESP on Twitter. it's quite moderate here, if Ur on Twitter, u would have hung urself walahi.
youths are just overly concerned with entertainment even at the expense of their personal development. d truth however is, if u have the opportunity of watching BBN, it can be very very enticing.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by mzchinny(f): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
ekanDamie:

I agree, I get angry myself ESP on Twitter. it's quite moderate here, if Ur on Twitter, u would have hung urself walahi.
youths are just overly concerned with entertainment even at the expense of their personal development. d truth however is, if u have the opportunity of watching BBN, it can be very very enticing.
Quite true.
Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by andyanders: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
shaokhan01:
decent girl... after giving him a kiss? you are mad
She was expecting a clean mouth as his looks portrays, but not knowing that the guy has a smelling mouth odor hence her cleaning it up.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Cleans Her Lips After TTT Gave Her A Kiss by shaokhan01(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
andyanders:

She was expecting a clean mouth as his looks portrays, but not knowing that the guy has a smelling mouth odor hence her cleaning it up.
grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija2019: 30-Year-Old Banker, Jeff Becomes The First 'Head Of House' / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.