Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 (4879 Views)

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Governor Okowa Apologizes To Delta Monarchs Who Walked Out On VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Toketimt: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

so he should not praise someone when he does well?? Lol, you all think this govt criticism is personal beef or something??

Shut ur trap. I can smell deceit and hypocrisy all over you. I put it to u that Buhari himself wasn't in the country when the naira fell to all high 540, Osinbajo was in charge yet u nonentities attributed it to Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Toketimt: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
BrokenTV:

Does it means that if I criticism you for always failing but commend you for doing something right I am now a hypocrite, just listen to your sense of reasoning.

The hypocritical senator like so many of his co fools are criticising Buhari for the lows of Buhari's Administration but praising Osinbajo for the highs of the same Buhari's administration. That is the difference. No one asked u not to criticise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by basilo102: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toketimt:

Shut ur trap. I can smell deceit and hypocrisy all over you. I put it to u that Buhari himself wasn't in the country when the naira fell to all high 540, Osinbajo was in charge yet u nonentities attributed it to Buhari.
the vegetable is not coming back. Osinbade should manage till he is kicked out in 2019
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by basilo102: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toketimt:

The hypocritical senator like so many of his co fools are criticising Buhari for the lows of Buhari's Administration but praising Osinbajo for the highs of the same Buhari's administration. That is the difference. No one asked u not to criticise.
you are making noise without making sense
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Cihegie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys my name is Curtis Ihegie, i am about to lunch my online ride sharing app called OMOZI. what is OMOZI? OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a cheap and affordable prices. the awesome thing about OMOZI is that, customers get 0.13 percent off whenever they use OMOZI. weekend 0.14 percent off. using OMOZI riders will be able to save alot of cash. OMOZI is going to be fully functional on JUNE 1 2017. The app and website is still under construction. check out our website www.omoziride.com...my email curtisihegie13@gmail.com

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by 4dor: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
So? undecided

he didnt complain about him being the VP but heading an economic team

You have an education simply because your amazing parents don't want you to be dogmatic. On this issue Ben has chosen to be ignorant and you have decided to stick your tongue in his butt crack.

The Vice President is constitutionally empowered to be the Chairman of the National Economic Council.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_Nigeria#Functions_of_the_Vice_President_of_Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
4dor:

You have an education simply because your amazing parents don't want you to be dogmatic. On this issue Ben has chosen to be ignorant and you have decided to stick your tongue in his butt crack.

The Vice President is constitutionally empowered to be the Chairman of the National Economic Council.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_President_of_Nigeria#Functions_of_the_Vice_President_of_Nigeria
Constitutionally and not technically cool weldone sir
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by BeardedMeat(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mynd44:

You people are savages grin grin grin
You didn't even have the courage to tell fellow Zombies to stop copying you grin
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by BeardedMeat(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..politheificians are all liars ,they just talk without thinking
1$-N1 quickly comes to mind. Buhari nor go die beta I swear!
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by 4dor: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Constitutionally and not technically cool weldone sir

18. The National Economic Council shall comprise the following members -
(a) the Vice-President who shall be the Chairman;

(b) the Governor of each State of the Federation; and

(c) the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria established under the Central Bank of Nigeria Decree 1991 or any enactment replacing that Decree.

The constitution is supreme to any other thing you can think off, that oath of allegiance is not for jokes. Btw don't ever bring up any 'technical' point when making arguments about the constitution, it's a huge disrespect to the patriots that have paid the ultimate price.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by vedaxcool(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Bro why you pack all the space naw? How I go teach wailing zombies small sense?
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by PassingShot(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Bro why you pack all the space naw? How I go teach wailing zombies small sense?

No vex bro. Make dem for no get breathing space ni.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by anonimi: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
mohince:
He took to his twitter wall to say: “Buhari is a failure, How can you appoint a lawyer to head economic team and expect a healthy economy?”
~ Ben Murray Bruce 2016

“Osibanjo should Teach Buhari how to strengthen Naira” ~ Ben Murray Bruce-2017

http://www.tvcontinental.tv/2017/02/27/buhari-failure-ben-murray-bruce/

I thought the actual twitter message from 2016 would be displayed
But alas there was NO actual twitter image to be seen.
So much propaganda and lies from JagaBandit and his media boys in TVC and their echo chambers of nairaland.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

1 Like

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Jesusloveyou: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
So? undecided

he didnt complain about him being the VP but heading an economic team
and who is stil heading the economy team.
Ipods sef, with their half brain

1 Like

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by modik(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A lot of us doubted the ability of the VP in the past most likely because his silence and non interference approach to Buhari's poor decisions..The VP of any country is akin to a spare tyre and you will never know how strong and durable you spare tyre is till you have a flat tyre and use it ...such is the case in Nigeria now

... So you now agree that our "Able" Presido is a flat tyre Abi

Kwontinuu

2 Likes

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Ahmadgani(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
If this is what pdp regard as opposition politics, i case my rest
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by browniex: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A lot of us doubted the ability of the VP in the past most likely because his silence and non interference approach to Buhari's poor decisions..The VP of any country is akin to a spare tyre and you will never know how strong and durable you spare tyre is till you have a flat tyre and use it ...such is the case in Nigeria now
or a fame hungry player on a substitute bench.

1 Like

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You are very wrong! Osinbajo has been more active than Buhari right from the start. All these comparisons upandan are unfair. Osinbajo came in at a time, certain policies were beginning to materialize the expected dividends.

1 Like

Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Toketimt: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:

you are making noise without making sense

I actually don't make sense to eediots so no big deal.
Re: Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 by Toketimt: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:

the vegetable is not coming back. Osinbade should manage till he is kicked out in 2019

Can u swear on the life of any of ur loved one that the moment he comes back such should die? Considering ur emphatic statement, that shouldn't be difficult to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Just In!!! 41 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.