Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (52673 Views)

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by galaxi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
lol! yes = 8. Do-nothing crew!!

I pretended to be sick till the end of the camp,i only got well in the night when i visit mamai market to get high.
Had my medical report for cover-up,i did not even wear that white short na well ironed chinos i dey wear and most times with my bandage on my leg lol!
I remember one Hausa solider insulting me the day i was leaving camp because i was walking very well and happy!

NOTE: i did all this because i was sent to Adamawa State and there was series of bomb blasts and killings in Adamawa and neighboring states,
Security agents in the camp were more worried to make sure we were safe than dealing with our behaviors.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Dotwillis1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Richie0974:
Dotwillis1, so you're a Nairalander. How's camp? smiley
yea yea ..nice to see u here. Hope u r good
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Isryl02(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Gentle! undecided
lol
You obviously belong to group 8, I guess
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Dotwillis1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Op nice write up, but I believe you belong to category 2!
hahahahaha No o
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Great one op. Reminds me of my own time serving fatherland too.

You missed out the Oloshos. If there are womanizers, then their female category are the oloshos, you know, the ones that are always seen with the camp commandant.

Then of course, there are the popular jingos. They are hailed from spot of the camp to the other so much you begin to wonder if you guys didn't arrive camp at the same week.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by ajebuter(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well let me see...

Well l was a photo freak sha even though during my time GSM and mobile phone was a status symbol in Nigeria because it was very new ,yet l took pictures on every occasion with money oh..

And l was an ajebuta group,.My papa Baba Titi pack money for me like say l dey go abroad as the first and only girl in the family ..So l never for once ate camp food ( say wetin?) lol

l was also able to bribe NYSC officials into allowing me and just 2 female corpers stay in. room instead of 8..lol

Again..as a forming ajebo , l displayed designer dresses ,tops ,blouses and shoes ll didn't even need on my hanger plus a table full of provision and beverages and before you know it l became the room borrowee.. .in fact all my stuffs were borrowed and no one. told me before l pack them comot..

To cap it all ,Nigeria was a united entity then and NYSC was fun..

l rep Yelwa Yauri Kebbi Kopa (2001-2002)

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by VickyRotex(f): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dotwillis1:
hmm...

Isryl02:
lol
You obviously belong to group 8, I guess

Nah, Actually I was the opposite of that. I obeyed the rules. I went for every parade. I never fell sick, and never had any reason to fake being sick or stress over getting a fake report.

I was part of OBS. Anyone who served in Ogun 2013 Batch C, may remember my tiny voice wink on the radio usually in the evening. smiley

I was active in my platoon. I was also part of the swearing in parade. I actually participated actively in Camp, but I was gentle.
No be sey I dey brag. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
U missed out the IDGAF crew, i never liked nysc camp, did dat shiit to pass time
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by JuanJO(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

The lesbians ??
bro u be like prophet d;
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by goshen26: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Naira4Dollarz:

O boy that is how okada camp is o. You can just stroll outside the camp through the last boys hall. I normally pass through the mosque side then take a cab to Benin. Smoke some herbs beside Ekenwa barracks. Enter Second Ugbor and lodge at a hotel. Okada camp was fun. Big ups Tom and Jerry stand. Big ups to my DSS friend that made it very easy for me in camp. I served in Benson Idahosa University

I rep C14
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by yedidiah(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
We also have the Church boys who could careless about all the activities happening on camp as I was while serving.
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by lobiologs(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
I know I was part of numbers 1 and 6. It was fun tho...
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by airsaylongcon: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
chenel:
The second picture looks like nonwa gbam tai. Correct me if I'm wrong. Interesting...

Ahhhh! Nonwa Gbam. Dem days.
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by jamislaw(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Let me add mine....THE PREGNANT women must they serve?
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Snowstorm: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Noise makers... One dude that year just dey carry flute dey blow up and down for camp till he tore his own lips with the wooden flute grin
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by BestChoiceTutor(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think I belonged to the No.9 group! Always on my bed. Didn't make a friend at all during camping but I never complained that the scheme was a waste of time and didn't go with any fake or original medical report!
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iam definitely going to register for do nothing crew, life is best when you spend 13 hours sleeping out of 24 hours every single day
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by akblings(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
1. U didnt include "OFFICER I NO WELL OO category"..
U'd always find dem queuing up at d camp clinic during parade... Immediately afta parade, no single soul is found there again...

2. Mess squad...
These set of person wil collect beans frm d kitchen and stil buy moi moi and eggs and combine dem togeda..
Later u start perceivin mess, wheda in the hostel, at the parade ground or during lectures,
same choky and vry offensive odour..

3. One particular tribe is fun of making noise especially at night.. Hehehe (name withheld)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Mrvirgin(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
THE GITFED SLEEPERS
These ones can sleep for Africa. They nevr wake when everyone wakes. They sleep first and wake last.
THE MAKEUP QUEENS
These ones can makeup even to the toilet. They just cant leave their face naturally, they still make up to parade ground where they are coming to sweat.
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by chigoizie7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chudichu:
11 : The big boys (Camp Jagaban)
The camp big boys that carried some people's life savings as flexing money in camp

Na our type,

Even though we get small body, u see huge guys following u upandan shouting boss, chief,oga.

Camp sweet, old mac Gregor camp afikpo ebonyi state,it was fun.

And if u ask me how much I carry enter camp, ee no reach 100k oh, yet people go de worship u for peanuts,

Naija hard, I no blame anyone

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by VanBommel(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
[code][/code]
Vikky014:
lol. number 1 is so true...cant forget warri sojas in a hurry.....
must you quote everything? angry angry angry Have sense small na undecided undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by VanBommel(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Op nice write up, but I believe you belong to category 2!
another F**L spotted. Must you quote everything angry angry
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Isryl02(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Nah, Actually I was the opposite of that. I obeyed the rules. I went for every parade. I never fell sick, and never had any reason to fake being sick or stress over getting a fake report.

I was part of OBS. Anyone who served in Ogun 2013 Batch C, may remember my tiny voice wink on the radio usually in the evening. smiley

I was active in my platoon. I was also part of the swearing in parade. I actually participated actively in Camp, but I was gentle.
No be sey I dey brag. grin
Ok, so you were actively 'gentle' not passively as I thought.
Only few people would belong to such a group actually, don't think I met anyone like that in my camp days...

OP would need to create a new group for you and your very few likes then... smiley

That 'tiny voice' part tho, funny... grin
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by kingsley989(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2017
You got me cracking my ribs..... The first picture was taken at NYSC-DELTA (Isele-uku)
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by VickyRotex(f): 3:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Isryl02:

Ok, so you were actively 'gentle' not passively as I thought.
Only few people would belong to such a group actually, don't think I met anyone like that in my camp days...

OP would need to create a new group for you and your very few likes then... smiley

That 'tiny voice' part tho, funny... grin

lol. Yea Actively Gentle cool

Yea, Op was partial with his list. He needs to come up with a new one including my category.

Abi. Its a tiny voice something. That's how people described me then.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Zedoo(m): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:
Do nothing CREW.

Obubra Camp, Cross River

What year?
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Frederick2017: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2017
VickyRotex:
10. My category is missing! angry

The Lez-b crew abi? I hail thee
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by streetzdreamz(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2017
mine is missing, the lone rangers, nothing was fun to me all through,it was more annoying with the harsh weather, won't forget wamako camp (sokoto state)in a hurry.
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by cutesimplycalm(f): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
I guess d OP is frm Unilorin cos d word shunters r mostly used by d better by far university
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by Upaka(f): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
That's Delta kitchen.
Re: 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp by ikemesit4477: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
VanBommel:
another F**L spotted. Must you quote everything angry angry
busybody wetin come be your own na? In fact you are a mad man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.