Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,259 members, 7,846,191 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

When It’s Right To Date Your Friend’s Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It’s Right To Date Your Friend’s Ex (334 Views)

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When It’s Right To Date Your Friend’s Ex by BuzzAss(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
What would you do if you fall in love with your friend’s ex? Would you date your friend’s ex? Or you will just let the feeling go so you won’t be breaking the “girl code”?

I was in a conversation with a friend and we were talking how friends should have each other’s back, then something interesting came up. She asked if it was right for a lady to date her friend’s ex. I couldn’t give a reply instantly; I had to be sure I’ll be giving the right answer to such sensitive question.

Read Full Article on BuzzAss

http://buzzass.com/2017/02/27/right-date-friends-ex/

Re: When It’s Right To Date Your Friend’s Ex by PhilAmadeus: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its not good at all...it damages friendship...check d case of Mauro icardi and Maxi lopez on wanda...that's my opinion tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finding Love Matters / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition / Is There Relevance In Cohabiting With Your Boy Friend/ Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.