Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (105108 Views)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by queencalipso(f): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gradually the real truth is surfacing grin very soon this suspense filled movie will come to an end..

You can't be greater/faster than your creator

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Gbemini(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mr buhari I don't miss u o,cashew seeds dey move for market now and u feel come now come ban it,so enjoy your holiday till 2019 sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nbote(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Anoda day, anoda tale nd more twist to the whole drama.. What exactly is the point in shroudding d whole thing in unnecessary secrecy in d first place knowing it was eventually going to com out in d open.. From a routine vacation to routine vacation plus medical checks. For how long exactly did d presidency think dey'll kip up with d whole charade and kip lying to Nigerians? The whole lies and cover up especially from the presidency has made most Nigerians care little or less about d President exact state of health or whereabouts.

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by tolustx(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
dhardline:
I knew the ailment had affected his voice that's why he didn't want to do any video press conference to us.
...And yet, he was allegedly involved in a telephone conversation with President Donald Trump?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by shobroy10(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians HMmmmmmmmm no wonder the country is sinking. We are always out for the negativity especially wen someone wishes to helpout

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by mazizitonene(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lordspicy:

nwanne ichoro iji ochi gnuo mu
lol.....nwanne mmadu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Handsomebeing(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
So sad. My dad is 79 and I know how bad I feel every time I spend time with him knowing he has little time left to spend despite the fact he's still healthy and looks younger than his age.

Now we have an 80 year old president who is sick and doesn't want to step down.

God will punish all these people I swear down.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
ziga:
First, I don't know how "Doctors" came to the conclusion that his age is closer to 80.

It is either Sahara reporters is spewing lies or the Doctors don't know what they are talking about.

Next. If this is credible news, I wonder how Sahara reporters was able to obtain Buhari's personal health information in the UK?

Bros, it's investigative journalism or better still speculative journalism (since we barely have access to the truth in dis mistake of a country)...
And yo, your age can be determined now without you telling, it's called advancement of science and technology and advanced knowledge... Google could help you out you know...

15 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ThinkSmarter: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
The truth is coming up gradually.
Up Sahara reporters

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by afamaustin(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
make him no come back again.we dont want to see him.Osibanjo is doing fine

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Ryda(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
who are we to believe
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
yyy
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by abel4love: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Topestbilly:
"doctors believe to be more than 80 rather than his official “age” of 74 years old.

So Baba sef use football age

Anyways, speedy recovery.

Na so now,I don't blame baba for that ooo,if it is true.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by babyfaceafrica: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't believe this crap..too many contradictions
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Justicealh3(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wish U (PMB) quickly recovery.
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ephi123(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

To justify Aisha Buhari’s exit from London, Mr. Daura reportedly claimed that the president’s condition appeared to worsen each time his wife was around him. He reportedly told Mrs. Buhari that part of her husband's illness was a result of “a spiritual attack,”

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/25/factions-around-president-buhari-jostle-control-his-medical-story-spin-different-stories

I actually feel bad for Aisha right now, she's not being treated fairly by her husband's cousin. A woman that should be the one at his side during this critical time is accused of being a contributing factor. Smh

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by princetom1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chinexd22nd:
APC, PDP, killing us...
it's obvious this man Is under some powerful forces...
Come 2019 make una vote PDP...
the problem of this country is the youths...
I don dey hear Atiku for 2019 from some of the so-called future leaders (imagine)...
We just give this useless old men d power to play us like Ludo...
I wish we will learn from these mistake...
But then, it's Naija where we celebrate utter mediocrity and slavery of the psyche by some old and uneducated yet powerful idiots...

U get sense well, na only PDP wey u mentioned spoiled ur comment. Abeg, make una vote for person not party. Come 2 talk of party, PDP = Wickedness, APC = Wickedness

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ayemerbarth: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Only one person with all this ailment and the person is still alive. PMB must be a strong man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Obere4u: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chinexd22nd:

Bros, it's investigative journalism or better still speculative journalism (since we barely have access to the truth in dis mistake of a country)...
And yo, your age can be determined now without you telling, it's called advancement of science and technology and advanced knowledge... Google could help you out you know...
not the exact year in some cases because of some certain birth defects (if am to use that word)
Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Okuda(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
ziga:
First, I don't know how "Doctors" came to the conclusion that his age is closer to 80.

It is either Sahara reporters is spewing lies or the Doctors don't know what they are talking about.

Next. If this is credible news, I wonder how Sahara reporters was able to obtain Buhari's personal health information in the UK?

you think say na nigeria wey no know wetin them dey do? how do they know footballers age group? or you don forget say them dey use bone check age for football sef medicals sef?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by DesireBenjamin: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
mazizitonene:
mpa mmadu

so this man is an ancestor shocked

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy u're mean

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Antoeni(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
I wish him quick recovery,he can stay in London for as long as he wants. But constitution say if after 3months he is nt back ,he will be impeached,

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by bigsmoke2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
If prostate, two main possibilities BPH or ca prostate if BPH he wouldn't have to stay in London for so long. So most likely ca prostate.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
topsyking:
i respect sahara reporters ..this is real journalism not the rubbish vanguard does,.
even obj is over 80yrs.. even babangida.. all this newspaper age are not their true..those days to join the force,one has to reduce his age if already over aged to be enlisted.

I always knew their ages were fake because My father was a mere Cadet when these men were generals and today my dad is almost 70 and the are still 74...

14 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by dhardline(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oladimejyy:
your head is licking

Lol... Just like whom you are trying to die for even when the truth is staring at you. Olodo : leaking or licking? No you should have said chewing too grin grin Buy a dictionary biko.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by ephi123(f): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Danty37:

president Buhari is now Mr Buhari.... Truely they say, no condition is permanent...

Thought I was the only one that noticed that in the first two paragraphs before they then switched to 'President Buhari '

Power is transient and only God is the One whom all power belongs to. All others are mere mortals that will perish one day. Use the power you've been given for good is the lesson. I totally lost interest in Buhari after the multiple Kaduna killings yet he uttered not a single word until social media pushed him to the wall.

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
princetom1:

U get sense well, na only PDP wey u mentioned spoiled ur comment. Abeg, make una vote for person not party. Come 2 talk of party, PDP = Wickedness, APC = Wickedness
My brother, all of dem na d same...
I tire for dis country...
If you see where young men and women dey fight for dese pple like say tomorrow no dey...
Mtchewww
It shall be well...
But it can only be well if we stop being gullible and cheap...
It can only be well if we rise up...
We have been down for far too long...
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's in his best interest to resign and focus his energy on getting well.

As for the cabal hiding his sickness, I've always said that Nigeria can never prosper under democracy.

What Nigeria needs is a ruthless, iron-fisted son-of-a-gun to rule over the country as an emperor.

But well, what do I know... Every president that comes into Aso rock will come with their own different cabal.

We may have voted for a saint, but the demons who have unwittingly surrounded him will make sure things remain the way they are, because out of Nigeria's distress and chaos, they feed.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by dhardline(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
tolustx:

...And yet, he was allegedly involved in a telephone conversation with President Donald Trump?
bros the thing tire me too o... undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obere4u:

not the exact year in some cases because of some certain birth defects (if am to use that word)
Yeah...
But a range cut down to the nearest minimum can be gotten...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.