Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE (2868 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Three(3) Ways Guys With Small Manhood Can Satisfy A Woman / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
BOLD GUYS :Here the guy has a distinct character which is boldness.Girls admire them for that singular character kiss.The guy must have enough punchlines that he uses to woe the girl.In extreme cases, when he comes in contact with harsh ladies,he might receive insults or slaps. The guy must be ready to endure any form of humiliation.

INTELLIGENT GUYS :In this cadre, shy or geeky guys might get lucky.The guy must be smart and intelligent,so he can tackle any question that comes from the lady. Girl get attracted to this particular trait of intelligency and would always like to be around him.If the guy is sharp enough,he takes advantage of every moment they're together studying to dish out his flirting punchlines. cheesy

FUNNY GUYS:This works like bomb only if you know the limit.Girls like funny guys, that can crack and make them reel in laughter.So many funny dudes know this and uses their talent judiciously.If the lady says you are funny more than twice then know that you can do it. cheesy

RICH AND GENEROUS GUYS:They don't need to talk to any girl before the magic of their wealth can be felt .Just the fragrance of their cologne can make girls to fall in love talk more of their money.Girls tend to avoid stingy dudes,they rather opt for the rich and generous one. Girls see them as potential husband,since they have the wherewithal.So In case of any mistakes their future is secured.

MUSCULAR GUYS:Their muscle speaks for them. So girls feel they ate secured from any harm or harassment when they are with these set of guys. You dare not threaten them unless you want to receive the beating of your life from their boyfriend come bodyguard.Only their sight,had sent some whimpering and others to their early graves. cheesy

INFLUENTIAL AND FAMOUS GUYS:Guys who are famous knows what I mean.Since many people want to be in this cadre but few succeeds.You can imagine how many ladies who can kill to become famous.They even go to the extent of posting nudes on social media to gain attention,likes per say.They makeup and look like masquerades just for attention. Famous guys have you seen it, most are willing to become baby mama just to be in the limelight carved out from this guys. cool

FINE BOYS"This list won't be complete without this guys.This guys are always lucky with girls because of their handsomeness.Before they could even do the talking their trait had already cleared ground for them. Most fine guys tend to be unfaithful because they experience slot of encounters with ladies and take the advantage sharpaly.Some ladies even put away their dignity,just so the guy would be theirs. Most fine guys because of this tend to lose focus in life and end up being useless wink

SOCIAL MEDIA:This is mostly for shy guys.Eventhough it is for all and sundry but the shy guys need it the most. Guys who can't even look straight into your eyes on a one on one encounters,will dish out all forms of flirty words and punchlines to ladies online.This set of Gus fall victim of online scam and ladies using filters and makeup.Eventhough this method is risky but what do you expect shy guys to do.It's their only saving grace. grin

1 Share

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cool
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by mazizitonene(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
8 categories of ways undecided
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
mazizitonene:
8 categories of ways undecided
Check again sir. Is it now correct?
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gistedge:
Cool
You profile is gonna take advantage of some dudes
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
could number 2 and 6 b d reason dat girl was forcing me to sleep over at her place d other night, to d extent of even hiding d keys & pretending her roommate took it along with her.
God knows I would've slept, but I couldn't miss a champions league match (Man City Vs Monaco) for anything in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by mazizitonene(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Xsem:

Check again sir. Is it now correct?
umm...why not try "8 category of guys that take......." or "can take" since the categories have "guys" attached, sounds more catchy as well wink .....hope i'm correct sef cheesy ...and oh! try making each cat. (the capital leters) bold...cheers cheesy

back to the topic.....seems i'm seeing myself in five of em categories cheesy
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by engrMikemd(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
u mean guys using bold 5 fone?

1 Like

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
mazizitonene:
umm...why not try "8 category of guys that take......." or "can take" since the categories have "guys" attached, sounds more catchy as well wink .....hope i'm correct sef cheesy ...and oh! try making each cat. (the capital leters) bold...cheers cheesy

Thanks for that. Lemme see
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
mazizitonene:

So you apparently the Solomon of our time.Omg
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by mazizitonene(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Xsem:

So you apparently the Solomon of our time.Omg
lol....maybe......maybe not wink
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by midehill(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
diz op z absolutely right
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol....maybe......maybe not wink
Just use your talents well! With 5 you're unlimited
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Xsem:

You profile is gonna take advantage of some dudes
your point?
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Gistedge:
your point?
That backside is really wicked wink
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by danilho(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2017
So you there is no hope for ugly guys.
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2017
danilho:
So you there is no hope for ugly guys.
With exception of 7 and 8 partially,ugly guys can fit in any of those. Cheers!!
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by danilho(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Eeeeh, ugly guys get hope ooo. Tank God konji for kill them

1 Like

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by dannybomb(m): 4:25am On Feb 28, 2017
what about guys that lie a lot nko
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Lol, u forgot abt we shy guys
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
That no 1 and 2 works wonders on girls, ama living testimony.
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2017
THE SHOES LOOK LIKE THEY ARE LAUGHING grin grin
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2017
I don't understand how being handsome makes you useless in life.

This Op must be some ugly àss beefing mothèrfucker. grin
Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by mazizitonene(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Xsem:

Just use your talents well! With 5 you're unlimited
lol....the ladies are lucky wink ..ain't that much of a playboy...ama good guy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 WAYS GUYS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!!! FULL EXPOSURE by Xsem(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emzyme:
Lol, u forgot abt we shy guys
it is among social media

(1) (Reply)

Which One First? (pic) / Hotel, Were People Pay To Have Sex With Animals / Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.