Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) (8344 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has released a organogram for the constitution of the proposed Biafra nation.

The IPOB said the release of the oragnogram is to showcase the type of leadership IPOB plans for Biafra after its actualization.

The spokesperson Emma Powerful said: "The diagram stipulates the directorates, commissions and Agencies in the new government and this will be part of constitution of the Biafra government more are coming."

The organogram showed the state National Legislature comprised of Anang, Efik, Idoma/Igede, Ala-Igbo, Isoko, Izon, Urhobo, Anioma-Igbo, Ibibio, Igala, Ikwere-Igbo, Itesekiri and Ogoni.

The national legislature according to the organogram will be headed by a Premier and cabinet for nation, while the District Assembly, Administrator, Major and Council would be under it.

Also, Biafra Parliament would be headed by a Prime Minister (Executive) and Directorate of States while the office of the President would be manned by the President, Chamber of Deputies, Traditional Rulers/Elders.

The judiciary according to the organogram would involve the Constitutional Court (Apex court), Appellate court (Appeal court), Court of Justice (High Court), (Civil, Family, Criminal) as well as Common Law court (Magistrate court).

Seventeen directorates of natural resource control, agriculture, industry, defense, interior, justice employment, foreign affairs, education, energy, transportation, finance, health, homeland security, economic planning, culture and tradition and veterans affairs.

There will also be 87 Independent Establishments and government corporations.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/02/biafra-ipob-releases-new-constituted.html

This is serious oh! shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Love this people...very organized and mean business! My blessed country Biafraa!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by enigma3000: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2017
food af done
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Adeyinka12(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
What concern itsekiri with you people

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by yarimo(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Mtcheeew weed smokers everywhere, IPOB been fooling themselves since 1960 BC grin

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by LecciGucci: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Adeyinka12:

As u no be itsekiri u come carry am for head like gala undecided...
Anyways a south-south boi here and i support biafra

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Adeyinka12:

yarimo:
[s]Mtcheeew weed smokers everywhere, IPOB been fooling themselves since 1960 BC grin [/s]

Afonjas...IPOB/Biafraa is their nightmare!

My father carry a bullet for Biafraa and he carries it with pride. My grandfather was a commander of a Biafraan battalion, he died gallantly as a Biafraan during the war. And yes we are Ibibio. AFONJAS...LEAVE US ALONE!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2017
And they had to include Urhobo and Isoko cheesy

These people have burnt fuse in their heads.

National legislature: Oil producing areas. Una never begin at all undecided

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Living4christ:
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has released a organogram for the constitution of the proposed Biafra nation.

The IPOB said the release of the oragnogram is to showcase the type of leadership IPOB plans for Biafra after its actualization.

The spokesperson Emma Powerful said: "The diagram stipulates the directorates, commissions and Agencies in the new government and this will be part of constitution of the Biafra government more are coming."

The organogram showed the state National Legislature comprised of Anang, Efik, Idoma/Igede, Ala-Igbo, Isoko, Izon, Urhobo, Anioma-Igbo, Ibibio, Igala, Ikwere-Igbo, Itesekiri and Ogoni.

The national legislature according to the organogram will be headed by a Premier and cabinet for nation, while the District Assembly, Administrator, Major and Council would be under it.

Also, Biafra Parliament would be headed by a Prime Minister (Executive) and Directorate of States while the office of the President would be manned by the President, Chamber of Deputies, Traditional Rulers/Elders.

The judiciary according to the organogram would involve the Constitutional Court (Apex court), Appellate court (Appeal court), Court of Justice (High Court), (Civil, Family, Criminal) as well as Common Law court (Magistrate court).

Seventeen directorates of natural resource control, agriculture, industry, defense, interior, justice employment, foreign affairs, education, energy, transportation, finance, health, homeland security, economic planning, culture and tradition and veterans affairs.

There will also be 87 Independent Establishments and government corporations.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/02/biafra-ipob-releases-new-constituted.html

This is serious oh! shocked
@omenkalives shey i told you youre a Biafran abi? grin

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by timecapsule: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2017
It will be to them like they are dreaming, very-very soon. Amalgametion-independent;- 1914-1960 =46years, civil war end- to last year when this nation is at peak of dance of shame, 1970-2016 = 46years. Anytime from now you will hear, a new nation called BIAFRA!!! Every match has a duration, the duration of this unholy marriage is 46 years. After EASTERN REGION has being out of this unholy marriage, any region that want to go should fight and wait for another 46 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by wecan: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2017
Biafra my father land. I am happy because i'm Biafran. Naija Jaga jaga

23 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by owobokiri(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2017
A little crowded.., it should be small and concise . .
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
kropotkin2:
I am just seeing thiis trash now! Nobody knows anything called biafra in our land. These guys are just comedians.

Spits.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Goroz: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
These clowns are gradually forgetting the Onikuje of Kuje prison

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Trut(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
I can see IPOB/Biafra haters above... The more you hate, the more IPOB wax stronger.

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by HiddenShadow: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Very organize set of people kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
IPOB
The children of the most high God.

Chukwu Okike Abiama Gozie unu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Trut:
I can see IPOB/Biafra haters above... The more you hate, the more IPOB wax stronger.
I seriously doubt that grin
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by nonaira: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
LecciGucci:

As u no be itsekiri u come carry am for head like gala undecided...
Anyways a south-south boi here and i support biafra

I honestly agree with the hater. Iteskiri, urhobo and isoko needs to be removed. Like who the Bleep drew this up? I highly doubt it's from IPOB.

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by nonaira: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
kropotkin2:
I seriously doubt that grin

Yet supporters of IPOB keep increasing every day. Igbo leaders are even starting to listen. Ohaneze current leader is even starting to call himself Biafran.

Continue deluding yourself. All in a set do is making the work of turning one Nigeria Igbo wry have their head stuck in the same, pull it up and see that shut for what it is.

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
IPOB IS MAKING IGBOLAND LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts' pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon as the menacing,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self-styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better. "Trump endorse Ipob" "Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu" "Britain say they love Kanu" " Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra" "Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine". Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good. Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonaira:

Yet supporters of IPOB keep increasing every day. Igbo leaders are even starting to listen. Ohaneze current leader is even starting to call himself Biafran.

Continue deluding yourself. All in a set do is making the work of turning one Nigeria Igbo wry have their head stuck in the same, pull it up and see that shut for what it is.
Is that so? Then what are you guys waiting for? You think insulting people on facebook and a rouge radio station is gonna get you guys a country ba? grin By the way why are you folks always keen to grab other people's lands for your Biafra?

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ShootToKill: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Uteghe:
IPOB IS MAKING IGBOLAND LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts' pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon as the menacing,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self-styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better. "Trump endorse Ipob" "Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu" "Britain say they love Kanu" " Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra" "Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine". Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good. Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.

I love it when zombies pray to Allah for IPOB to abandon Kanu and embrace the lies of liar mohammed their propaganda paymaster. Kanu and IPOB will keep frustrating zombie skulls and their lying masters. So help us God! grin grin

We need more exposures from Ipobexposed our 'great exposer'. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
kropotkin2:
Is that so? Then what are you guys waiting for? You think insulting people on facebook and a rouge radio station is gonna get you guys a country ba? grin

Why not? Lord Lugard did far worse and it got you guys Nigeria didnt it?

I like how power is decentralised in that organogram, however, it might have to go to a vote to make sure it is agreeable to all

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by skyman200(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by mankan2k7(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
ko le work
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

I love it when zombies pray to Allah for IPOB to abandon Kanu and embrace the lies of liar mohammed their propaganda paymaster. Kanu and IPOB will keep frustrating zombie skulls and their lying masters. So help us God! grin grin

We need more exposures from Ipobexposed our 'great exposer'. grin
You said nothing but I bet vacant headed Ipobeasts will gladly salute your hollow,faecal emissions.

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ShootToKill: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Uteghe:

You said nothing but I bet vacant headed Ipobeasts will gladly salute your hollow,faecal emissions.

The joke is on your zombie skull that wants my IPOB skull to hate kanu and unite with your zombie skull in the name of Allahu! Go and die! grin

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
kropotkin2:

did really read myname well. This is Living4Christ
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
This Ipob is a terrorist organization

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by valicious1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonaira:

Yet supporters of IPOB keep increasing every day. Igbo leaders are even starting to listen. [/b]Ohaneze current leader is even starting to call himself Biafran.

[b]soludo and pat utomi also visited today

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by belente(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lovely

SAD YORUBA NATION? / 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / President Buhari Welcomes Ramadan Fasting, Asks Muslims To Feed The Poor