Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) (8379 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Efewestern:

Well am enjoying this madness.. yes I also noticed how they left edo knowing fully well that Deltans & Edo are same, lol. itsekiri?.. make I no talk go that side,

I for one would love a Nigeria where each region controls there resources, am really enjoying this stuff..

I doubt if this people have ever set there foot on our land to know our view when it comes to stuff like this, not one man drawing map upanddown.

But don't engage your self with NL e-warriors, it's a waste of tym.

Sanchez01
Bantudra

Yanji'hwo na wo. I've learnt to ignore them the bitter way. Some of the persons drawing maps like this just want to cause confusion. They may not even be core members of iPob because any core iPobian knows that Urhobos, Itsekiri and Igbos cannot coexist in one sole country without qualms due to our republican nature. Igbos are better off without us and vice versa. I've stopped trying to educate illiterates and imperialists online. Most of them will drag you to their level of reasoning.

However, just to set the records straight: URHOBO NEVER WAS, IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A PART OF BIAFRA. IF URHOBO MUST LEAVE NIGERIA, WE HAVE OUR OWN VOICE AND NO IGBO WILL SPEAK FOR US! angry

That said, all Urhobos should simply unfollow this thread and move on to more important people and issues than these delusional ones.

Ekuogbe r'Urhobo v'Isoko Wadooooooo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Sanchez01
Bantudra

Yanji'hwo na wo. I've learnt to ignore them the bitter way. Some of the persons drawing maps like this just want to cause confusion. They may not even be core members of iPob because any core iPobian knows that Urhobos, Itsekiri and Igbos cannot coexist in one sole country without qualms due to our republican nature.

Really? But you are already doing that in Nigeria. Everyone is already co-existing with each other in Nigeria.

Igbos are better off without us and vice versa. I've stopped trying to educate illiterates and imperialists online. Most of them will drag you to their level of reasoning.

However, just to set the records straight: URHOBO NEVER WAS, IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A PART OF BIAFRA. IF URHOBO MUST LEAVE NIGERIA, WE HAVE OUR OWN VOICE AND NO IGBO WILL SPEAK FOR US! angry

If all this is true, then it means that you people wont be against a referendum. Referendum gives us all the opportunity to reinforce our beliefs. Referendum is your only voice. Lets not forget that Urohbo is still a very small ethnic group, inside Nigeria, you have no voice.

That said, all Urhobos should simply unfollow this thread and move on to more important people and issues than these delusional ones.

Ekuogbe r'Urhobo v'Isoko Wadooooooo!

Frankly, Igbos like me are far more interested in our kith and kin in Anioma, delta state. Wether Urohbo, Isoko or Itsekiri dont join wont be an earth shattering loss.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
gartamanta:

Really? But you are already doing that in Nigeria. Everyone is already co-existing with each other in Nigeria.

If all this is true, then it means that you people wont be against a referendum. Referendum gives us all the opportunity to reinforce our beliefs. Referendum is your only voice. Lets not forget that Urohbo is still a very small ethnic group, inside Nigeria, you have no voice.

Frankly, Igbos like me are far more interested in our kith and kin in Anioma, delta state. Wether Urohbo, Isoko or Itsekiri dont join wont be an earth shattering loss.

Too much talk is not needed. Urhobos are not against Biafra. Take your interested Delta Igbos and go your way. However, leave us out of it except we have officially agreed on terms. If you like conduct 10,000 referendum in Urhoboland, no one (not even Orogun people that share some form of Ukwuani ancestry) will support Biafra. You don't seem to understand that we are very indifferent to Igbos. We just want to be left alone. We have our voice as an ethnic nation and we will use it by ourselves.

You need not remind us of our small size. After all, it is the exact reason why we have been annexed in the first place. However, do not mistake small size for small voice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Too much talk is not needed. Urhobos are not against Biafra. Take your interested Delta Igbos and go your way. However, leave us out of it except we have officially agreed on terms. If you like conduct 10,000 referendum in Urhoboland, no one (not even Orogun people that share some form of Ukwuani ancestry) will support Biafra. You don't seem to understand that we are very indifferent to Igbos. We just want to be left alone. We have our voice as an ethnic nation and we will use it by ourselves.

You need not remind us of our small size. After all, it is the exact reason why we have been annexed in the first place. However, do not mistake small size for small voice.

Hmmmmm this is quite strange. A referendum is to test the opinion of a people, it is not to test the opinion of one person, unless you can categorically state that the Urohbos elected you their national spokesman. Nobody wants 100 referendums, one is enough. Also, the Urohbos who call into Radio Biafra saying they are tired of 'one Nigeria' have to be given a say. They may be in the minority or majority, only a referendun will tell.

If you have a voice as an ethnic nation, then why are you scared to express it via referndum? Biafra has never been about just Igbos, the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not even an Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
gartamanta:

Hmmmmm this is quite strange. A referendum is to test the opinion of a people, it is not to test the opinion of one person, unless you can categorically state that the Urohbos elected you their national spokesman. Nobody wants 100 referendums, one is enough. Also, the Urohbos who call into Radio Biafra saying they are tired of 'one Nigeria' have to be given a say. They may be in the minority or majority, only a referendun will tell.

If you have a voice as an ethnic nation, then why are you scared to express it via referndum? Biafra has never been about just Igbos, the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not even an Igbo man.

This is going to be my last response to you.

Any Urhobo calling radio Biafra is an Igbo pretending to be Urhobo or most likely an Urhobo-Igbo halfling. I am a traditional Urhobo man and take it from me, referendum or not, Urhobo is not joining Biafra EVER!

And yes, Biafra is an Igbo thing. Keep it as such for your own good. You don't need to create another Nigeria in the name of disaffection with Nigeria. A Biafra with only Igbos will be supported by all including Urhobos. You also don't need to force groups into your cause. It goes against your mantra of freedom.

As for us, we have UPU, the apex Urhobo national group and the point has been made times and times again that Urhobo is not interested in any Biafra. UPU speaks for all of us and I'm only reiterating their stand here. We have our own wishes and aspirations and these do not tally with that of Igbos in any way.

Just to repeat again, if you like conduct 1000 referendums in the entire country. Only Igbos, not even all, will vote for Biafra. Urhobos are indifferent towards your cause and the minority that may even sympathise with the cause do so only at a personal level and when Biafra is achieved, they are free to migrate and take on Igbo identity.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Zico0(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm one part Itsekiri and I do not want to have anything to do with the ipob. This organogram was the most ridiculous thing I've heard since today. If there was ever a seccession in Nigeria I'd love to be a Yoruba/Itsekiri citizen without anything to do with the ipob. Although I love Igbo.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Any Urhobo calling radio Biafra is an Igbo pretending to be Urhobo or most likely an Urhobo-Igbo halfling. I am a traditional Urhobo man and take it from me, referendum or not, Urhobo is not joining Biafra EVER!

And yes, Biafra is an Igbo thing. Keep it as such for your own good. You don't need to create another Nigeria in the name of disaffection with Nigeria. A Biafra with only Igbos will be supported by all including Urhobos. You also don't need to force groups into your cause. It goes against your mantra of freedom.

As for us, we have UPU, the apex Urhobo national group and the point has been made times and times again that Urhobo is not interested in any Biafra. UPU speaks for all of us and I'm only reiterating their stand here. We have our own wishes and aspirations and these do not tally with that of Igbos in any way.

Just to repeat again, if you like conduct 1000 referendums in the entire country. Only Igbos, not even all, will vote for Biafra. Urhobos are indifferent towards your cause and the minority that may even sympathise with the cause do so only at a personal level and when Biafra is achieved, they are free to migrate and take on Igbo identity.

If Igbos are calling into Radio Biafra claiming to be Urohbo, it means that anyone can write into Nairaland claiming to Urohbo too, right?
What all this means is that you dont really care about your Urohbo people (that is assuming you are not another Yoruba man claiming to be Niger Delta)

If you actually cared about your people, you would be demanding a referendum so that your people can be collectively heard. The Urohbo people have never voted on a referendum on their future have they?

So why would you want to silence your own people if you cared about them? If Urohbos dont want Biafra, a referendum is the best way to show it. If Urohbos love Nigeria, a referendum is the best way to express it. A referendum is even more important that the so called UPU because referendum is the people talking directly.

Biafra is not an Igbo only thing, it never was. If you think it is then tell me how it is possible that the last president of Biafra , was General Philip Effiong, a non Igbo? How do you thing this was possible? If you cant answer then forget that idea.

How can anyone be forcing Urohbo natiin into Biafra when everyone is insisting on a referendum first? Did they tell you that referendum is something done by force?

Nigeria is a country created and kept together 'by force' and Biafrans are against that mentality.

I can understand anyone being against Biafra, not everyone will support it. What I dont understand is when one person says their opinion is final on the matter over the opinion of his own people. Really strange

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kernel501: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
I am just seeing thiis trash now! Nobody knows anything called biafra in our land. These guys are just comedians.

Spits.

Agatu, Benue State is not South and so... stop trolling for N30,000 per month.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
IPOB is not forcing anybody to b part of Biafra, it is just a blueprint of what they want to archieve, if the urhobos and the Itshekiris are not interested in Biafra, they will decide by voting in the referendum. You wil have to decide, because if Nigeria breaks you will have to decide.

And don't forget it was barely three months that the leaders in some part of urhobo declared their support for Biafra. So no one person can speak for the urhobo Nation.

As an Igbo man i am more comfortable with all the Igbo speaking region being part of Biafra, to avoid some careless accusation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kernel501: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uteghe:
IPOB IS MAKING IGBOLAND LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts' pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon as the menacing,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self-styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better. "Trump endorse Ipob" "Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu" "Britain say they love Kanu" " Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra" "Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine". Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good. Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.

Let me start to asking a question, if you can mention any tribe that has more educated persons than the Igbos, or ...any region that have performed better than Igbos in the past 13 years.

You called the Igbos all sorts of names,no need disclaiming any, but then... if I may ask, why did your fathers fight to have criminals with them, where they (your fathers) fools or criminals too?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kernel501: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uteghe:

You said nothing but I bet vacant headed Ipobeasts will gladly salute your hollow,faecal emissions.

Your frustration is that you want to have us with you by force, is it by force? I pity your state of mind, lazy and coward set of Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
gartamanta:

Fratermathy is right! If there is a need for us to look elsewhere, we would do without attaching ourselves with whoever. And just like he rightly pointed to you, small voice isn't the same as being irrelevant. We might not be as large as the Igbos but we are definitely no political slaves, like some group mentioned days back.

Truth is, we could have the FG listen to us if we want her to, and we won't do it as an ethnic group, but a people from a region - the South South.

I guess it does not come as a shock to you as to why you guys, including your pan-African group, are not really taken serious by the FG, despite being a 'majority tribe'. Juxtapose a while while and brood on who is more politically relevant between the two.

Yes, you do because you need the numbers. It is the very same reason whoever did the craze of a map included every South South region into a phantom legislature. It won't be an earth shattering loss for sure, but do not make us enemies of the state. We have no hand in a loony cause.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
kernel501:

Let me start to asking a question, if you can mention any tribe that has more educated persons than the Igbos, or ...any region that have performed better than Igbos in the past 13 years.

You called the Igbos all sorts of names,no need disclaiming any, but then... if I may ask, why did your fathers fight to have criminals with them, where they (your fathers) fools or criminals too?
Without trying to sound tribalistic, I believe the Yorubas are the most educated folks in the country. I have stayed between these two and can authoritatively put this forward.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Living4christ:
IPOB is not forcing anybody to b part of Biafra, it is just a blueprint of what they want to archieve, if the urhobos and the Itshekiris are not interested in Biafra, they will decide by voting in the referendum. You wil have to decide, because if Nigeria breaks you will have to decide.

And don't forget it was barely three months that the leaders in some part of urhobo declared their support for Biafra. So no one person can speak for the urhobo Nation.

As an Igbo man i am more comfortable with all the Igbo speaking region being part of Biafra, to avoid some careless accusation.
Funny! The referendum, if it would see the light of day, would only affect a part of Delta and would not get to other parts of Delta State, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers.

You can't dish referenda to areas that are indifferent to a cause. When the Catalan referendum was conducted, the Basque and core Spanish areas were not riled up by it. The same applies to us. You don't just go about doing things without considering who is interested and who is not. A referedum would not get to every part of Delta state.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Funny! The referendum, if it would see the light of day, would only affect a part of Delta and would not get to other parts of Delta State, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers.

You can't dish referenda to areas that are indifferent to a cause. When the Catalan referendum was conducted, the Basque and core Spanish areas were not riled up by it. The same applies to us. You don't just go about doing things without considering who is interested and who is not. A referedum would not get to every part of Delta state.

so if nigeria divides what will happen to the rivers, akwa ibom, delta and bayelsa PEOPLE?
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kernel501: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Without trying to sound tribalistic, I believe the Yorubas are the most educated folks in the country. I have stayed between these two and can authoritatively put this forward.

Am not talking about stories but facts. In the past 12-13 years Eastern states have topped in all parallel examination from JAMB,SSCE.
No state has more application than Imo and Anambra, as well as performance, use google.
This is the performance of states over a period of time. except for just 1 year, we always have two Igbo states topping. This data is coming from the governments, not one Media house.

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/517

Please give me five names that matches these names in the West.

1. Chinua Achebe
2. Chimamanda Adiche
3. Soludo
4. Ngozi Okonjo
5. Phillip Emegwalim
6. Chike Obi
7. Augustine Esogbue - NASA scientist
8. Cyril Agodi Onwumechili - Physicist
9.Cyprian Emeka Uzoh - "Father of Modern Chip
Interconnection Technologies", World-class scientist and prolific inventor holding over 100 US patents.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Living4christ:

so if nigeria divides what will happen to the rivers, akwa ibom, delta and bayelsa PEOPLE?
What do you mean by if Nigeria divides? That the Igbos pull out of Nigeria does not translate to the break up of Nigeria. And IF per chance Nigeria breaks and every region is pressured to form her government, then the South South states would sit and conclude on what to call its country. Biafra is an ideology by an Igbo man, for the Igbo people. Don't get that twisted, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

What do you mean by if Nigeria divides? That the Igbos pull out of Nigeria does not translate to the break up of Nigeria. And IF per chance Nigeria breaks and every region is pressured to form her government, then the South South states would sit and conclude on what to call its country. Biafra is an ideology by an Igbo man, for the Igbo people. Don't get that twisted, please.

So how do they determine that, how are you sure an Efik man would want anything to do with an Ijaw man? Is SS a Nation?
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by gartamanta: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Fratermathy is right! If there is a need for us to look elsewhere, we would do without attaching ourselves with whoever. And just like he rightly pointed to you, small voice isn't the same as being irrelevant. We might not be as large as the Igbos but we are definitely no political slaves, like some group mentioned days back.

Truth is, we could have the FG listen to us if we want her to, and we won't do it as an ethnic group, but a people from a region - the South South.

I guess it does not come as a shock to you as to why you guys, including your pan-African group, are not really taken serious by the FG, despite being a 'majority tribe'. Juxtapose a while while and brood on who is more politically relevant between the two.

Yes, you do because you need the numbers. It is the very same reason whoever did the craze of a map included every South South region into a phantom legislature. It won't be an earth shattering loss for sure, but do not make us enemies of the state. We have no hand in a loony cause.

Dont decieve your self, there are no regions. There are no people called SE or SS. Neither South East or South South is recognised in the constitution of Nigeria. This so called SE and SS are just geopolitical zones made by General Abacha's regime. It doesnt really mean anything.

How can an Urohbo man on the west side of the River Niger be claiming to be 'South South' with an Oron man on the East side of the Niger? What brings them together? That is attaching your self to another.

If you want 'South /South' then you have to seek a referendum like the Biafrans want. Then, you can ask the Ogoja or Ibibio man if he wants to join you. Attach by force must stop.

Nobody cares about your voice, when the time for the referendum comes, you guys can vote to continue with 'one Nigeria' or just abstain. This project is for those who are comfortable with Igbos. Those who are not comfortable should vote accordingly so as not to cause misundertanding later.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
kernel501:

Am not talking about stories but facts. In the past 12-13 years Eastern states have topped in all parallel examination from JAMB,SSCE.
No state has more application than Imo and Anambra, as well as performance, use google.

Please give me five names that matches these names in the West.

1. Chinua Achebe
2. Chimamanda Adiche
3. Soludo
4. Ngozi Okonjo
5. Phillip Emegwalim
6. Chike Obi
7. Augustine Esogbue - NASA scientist
8. Cyril Agodi Onwumechili - Physicist
9.Cyprian Emeka Uzoh - "Father of Modern Chip
Interconnection Technologies", World-class scientist and prolific inventor holding over 100 US patents.
My dear, I saw this come even before you posted it. However, if these people you mentioned represent the knowledge of the Igbos, then it is not enough. I'll try to match those you produced with a couple of Yoruba names

1. Chinua Achebe - Prof Wole Soyinka, Akinwunmi Isola, Ola Rotimi, Niyi Osundare, Gbemisola Adeoti, Femi Euba
2. Chimamanda Adiche - Fola Adeoti, Toyin Adewale, Sefi Atta, Molara Ogundipe, Bernadine Evaristo, Jumoke Verissimo
3. Soludo - Fola Adeola, Razaq Okoya, Folu Ayeni, Mike Adenuga
4. Ngozi Okonjo- Samuel Ládòkè Akíntọ́lá, Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga, Onaolapo Soleye
5. Phillip Emegwalim - Winston Wole Soboyejo (mechanical and aerospace engineering),
6. Chike Obi - Grace Alele-Williams
7. Augustine Esogbue - Maggie Aderin-Pocock (space scientist), John Dabiri (aeronautical engineering and biophysics), Kunle Olukotun (electrical engineering and computer science)
8. Cyril Agodi Onwumechili - Awele Maduemezia, Abel Idowu Olayinka (Geophysicist),
9. Cyprian Emeka Uzoh - Oyewusi Ibidapo Obe (Scientist in Systems Engineering)

And if you are referring to the 'excellent' record of students in Imo and other SE states yearly, then let me gladly submit to you that they are products of special centers and gross encouragement of malpractices in most schools in the region. I witnessed one first hand somewhere last here and I was amazed at the level of organized malpractices exhibited in the two schools I covered at the time.

For every scientist and scholar you mention, trust me, the Yorubas have them in abundance. Take so time to research the names I matched with yours and revert.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Living4christ:

So how do they determine that, how are you sure an Efik man would want anything to do with an Ijaw man? Is SS a Nation?
Truth is, I'm not sure if they would want to stay or remain. Either way, I am more concerned with my people and my state.

No, the SS is not a nation but a geo-political zone. Is the SE a nation?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Truth is, I'm not sure if they would want to stay or remain. Either way, I am more concerned with my people and my state.

No, the SS is not a nation but a geo-political zone. Is the SE a nation?

So don't assume they will still retain the SS whatever, they got the right to decide they will decide where they want to belong, and that by referendum.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
gartamanta:

Dont decieve your self, there are no regions. There are no people called SE or SS. Neither South East or South South is recognised in the constitution of Nigeria. This so called SE and SS are just geopolitical zones made by General Abacha's regime. It doesnt really mean anything
It doesn't? Last I checked, I don't really have something in common with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas because we don't speak the same language as these people, let alone, dress/share the same delicacy. Does that make me the same with them then?

How can an Urohbo man on the west side of the River Niger be claiming to be 'South South' with an Oron man on the East side of the Niger? What brings them together? That is attaching your self to another.
Just like you claim you have Igbos on the part on the other side of the bridge is the same way I share a geopolitical space with the people of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Edo, and Rivers. It is not up to you to decide. You honestly should face your five states rather than carve a legislature around a region.

If you want 'South /South' then you have to seek a referendum like the Biafrans want. Then, you can ask the Ogoja or Ibibio man if he wants to join you. Attach by force must stop.
Get it, WE DON'T WANT TO BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA, AT LEAST NOT NOW! All we ask is for resource control and true federalism. And last I checked, the only attach-by-force here is, you know who. Or how else do you explain the Isokos and Urhobos being a part of a phnatom legislature

Nobody cares about your voice, when the time for the referendum comes, you guys can vote to continue with 'one Nigeria' or just abstain. [s]This project is for those who are comfortable with Igbos.[/s] Those who are not comfortable should vote accordingly so as not to cause misundertanding later.
You still miss the point. It's like saying a referendum should be conducted all over Nigeria just because the Igbos want out. It doesn't work that way. Please, the internet and Google is at your disposal. Kindly read up on the Catalan referendum and the region it was conducted. I believe it would change a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Living4christ:

So don't assume they will still retain the SS whatever, they got the right to decide they will decide where they want to belong, and that by referendum.
Just as they have the right to stick with Nigeria. Humour me, please. What is the correlation between the Efiks and the Igbos
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Just as they have the right to stick with Nigeria. Humour me, please. What is the correlation between the Efiks and the Igbos

I bet you if you give them the choice to decide whether they want to remain Nigerians, they will massively disappoint you by voting out.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Living4christ(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

My dear, I saw this come even before you posted it. However, if these people you mentioned represent the knowledge of the Igbos, then it is not enough. I'll try to match those you produced with a couple of Yoruba names

1. Chinua Achebe - Prof Wole Soyinka, Akinwunmi Isola, Ola Rotimi, Niyi Osundare, Gbemisola Adeoti, Femi Euba
2. Chimamanda Adiche - Fola Adeoti, Toyin Adewale, Sefi Atta, Molara Ogundipe, Bernadine Evaristo, Jumoke Verissimo
4. Ngozi Okonjo- Samuel Ládòkè Akíntọ́lá, Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga, Onaolapo Soleye
5. Phillip Emegwalim - Winston Wole Soboyejo (mechanical and aerospace engineering),
7. Augustine Esogbue - Maggie Aderin-Pocock (space scientist), John Dabiri (aeronautical engineering and biophysics), Kunle Olukotun (electrical engineering and computer science)
8. Cyril Agodi Onwumechili - Awele Maduemezia, Abel Idowu Olayinka (Geophysicist),

And if you are referring to the 'excellent' record of students in Imo and other SE states yearly, then let me gladly submit to you that they are products of special centers and gross encouragement of malpractices in most schools in the region. I witnessed one first hand somewhere last here and I was amazed at the level of organized malpractices exhibited in the two schools I covered at the time.

For every scientist and scholar you mention, trust me, the Yorubas have them in abundance. Take so time to research the names I matched with yours and revert.

Regards.

i am only familiar with one person in this your list, which is, "Wole Soyinka" the others are just who they are, no[b] "International recognition".[/b]
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by bayocanny: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
Love this people...very organized and mean business! My blessed country Biafraa!
In your dreams!!!
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Uduak2019:

Afonjas...IPOB/Biafraa is their nightmare!

My father carry a bullet for Biafraa and he carries it with pride. My grandfather was a commander of a Biafraan battalion, he died gallantly as a Biafraan during the war. And yes we are Ibibio. AFONJAS...LEAVE US ALONE!
Which tym Ibibio's come become Igbo's... All d way from S/E 2 S/S... I'm sure Akwa Ibomites are not Igbo's & Itsekiri's are more closely related 2 d Yoruba's... As if I've always known dat these guys are after the Oil&Gas in d SS
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kernel501: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Regards.

Hahahaha... The only world renowned scholar on that list is Wole Soyinka, how did Mike Adenuga get there?
Igbos have the highest number of students in diaspora all around Nigeria, after the indigenous people of the university, Igbos have the highest number.
Regarding the examination malpractice, I can't believe the level of disclaim petiness ... Which state is exam malpractice free in Nigeria?
World debate competition, 2015 Anambra state won second best, 2016 they won first worldwide. The 2016 Ebonyi state won to represent Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Akious2k2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Regards.
Bros, make we include The current Heavy Weight Champion "Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua" make dem bring there own pesin wey match am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Efewestern: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Oniovo oghene Ru'ro kevwe, Thanks for your submission..

Our problem is not Nigeria, our problem is the system, the way it's been managed, and also corruption. if we should go back to regional system of Government it will benefit everyone, that been said am glad we are all speaking with one voice here.. Urhobo me'na O'Vuor vo.

We can't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by 9jakool: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Favor99:

Keep Biafra to the 5 SE states, and believe me all Nigerians
will rally behind the Igbos and become Biafra supporters.
Cant you leave Nigeria without taking all of the oil with you?
Most of the oil they're taking with them is not on Igbo land. Istekiri are Bini/Yoruba
Uhrobo and Isoko are also Edoid. They are not Biafrans but they are Edoids. Igbos just want their oil,
thats why they left the Edoids in Edo state(that have no oil) but took the Edoids in Delta State that have oil.
Biafra can't be just the 5 SE states because it would be landlocked. How embarrassing will it to be completely surrounded by Nigeria and be paying taxes to Nigeria to export and import. Also, how will power be shared with other ethnic groups if they were to be included? Political marginalisation is one of the factors that caused Biafra, it would be ironic if the tables turn and the Igbos become the one marginalising other groups. Other groups will agitate for powers, because they'll say they have the oil. Yeah, political struggle will not end with the creation of Biafra. Oil is a curse to Nigeria, and it will remain a curse regardless of who controls it. Oh yeah let's not pretend that all SS or even all Igbos support the movement. How would you deal with dissent and opposition? What will happen to Igbos and others living outside of Biafra in Nigeria? These are important questions that I am curious to know, someone enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch / Fashola Commissions Cg-eko Automobile Services, Skill Acquisition Center (PICS) / ICPC asked to probe ex-Oyo gov Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.