Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) (8359 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / IPOB Releases New Constituted Organogram For Biafra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kuuljay(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
I talk am!!! Immediately they heard oyil has been discovered in Benue ,they extended their nets to idoma/igede grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

The joke is on your zombie skull that wants my IPOB skull to hate kanu and unite with your zombie skull in the name of Allahu! Go and die! grin
I dont want you to hate Kanu. Hating him may bring you deliverance. I want you to sink with him. You dont love Kanu until you die for Biafra.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by deking(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
All the best. Hope it brings peace and prosperity to the people.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by bantudra: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
not again...una include urhobos again??....una no wan learn ni??....
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by greenermodels: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
kuuljay:
I talk am!!! Immediately they heard oyil has been discovered in Benue ,they extended their nets to idoma/igede grin grin grin
the former eastern region/Biafra includes parts of modern day benue state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ShootToKill: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Uteghe:

I dont want you to hate Kanu. Hating him may bring you deliverance. I want you to sink with him. You dont love Kanu until you die for Biafra.

When are you gonna die with dumbhari your dullard master? Why don't you ask Allah to take your life instead of his, or better still donate your prostrate for his prostrate transplant in the spirit of one naijeriya.

Not too much sacrifice for a zombie to make if you ask me. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Efewestern: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
And they had to include Urhobo and Isoko cheesy

These people have burnt fuse in their heads.

National legislature: Oil producing areas. Una never begin at all undecided

oniovo mavor.. I think you should ignore these lot , make them nor spoil your name here.. did you see the part where itsekiri was included.. lolz..

make I hail one oga, fratermathy Hw far. longest tym... abeg come laugh small. come see our new country.. lolz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by killsmith(f): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Biafra should be purely Igbo....

Comot these "awa oyel" people from that list abeg....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by nonaira: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
kropotkin2:
Is that so? Then what are you guys waiting for? You think insulting people on facebook and a rouge radio station is gonna get you guys a country ba? grin By the way why are you folks always keen to grab other people's lands for your Biafra?

Your miserable Niggeria isn't what's holding Biafra and that is a fact. UN IS. Once they get on our side, your sh1thole wey no progress no matter how many years can't do sh1t to stop it. After all una can't do anything without licking to every nation on planet to help you. Common militants and BH, you went all over the world begging for help like an infant. Pathetic!!!! A disgraceful country!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by nonaira: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
kuuljay:

Oil in benue grin

Joke of the century. Let me guess? Palm oil?

Idoma and Igala are included because both idoma iron and Igala has lands in current Anambra and Enugu.

Open a ducking book and educate yourself. Being stupid isn't cute!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by PDJT: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes oo!

You know who I stand with?

IPOB!!

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by nonaira: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
valicious1:

soludo and pat utomi also visited today

Right. Slowly and slowly we are getting there. I foresee my beautiful Biafra merging out of this mess called Niggeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Efewestern:

oniovo mavor.. I think you should ignore these lot , make them nor spoil your name here.. did you see the part where itsekiri was included.. lolz..

make I hail one oga, fratermathy Hw far. longest tym... abeg come laugh small. come see our new country.. lolz.
Me rho, oniovo. Mavor? It can be hard ignoring these things. And engaging them is my way of spicing boring moments. Honestly, I don't just understand how they would include Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri into their noises. Just notice how they left out Edo because the state is not an oil producing one.

This is a case of shaving one's head without permission. Imagine forcing Deltans into colonization just because they too want to drink oil. Why can't they just face the five Eastern States squarely and allow those who want to willingly join them so so? Why lump us with them?

This is just funny cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by PDJT: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
gartamanta:

Why not? Lord Lugard did far worse and it got you guys Nigeria didnt it?

I like how power is decentralised in that organogram, however, it might have to go to a vote to make sure it is agreeable to all
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Efewestern: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Me rho, oniovo. Mavor? It can be hard ignoring these things. And engaging them is my way of spicing boring moments. Honestly, I don't just understand how they would include Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri into their noises. Just notice how they left out Edo because the state is not an oil producing one.

This is a case of shaving one's head without permission. Imagine forcing Deltans into colonization just because they too want to drink oil. Why can't they just face the five Eastern States squarely and allow those who want to willingly join them so so? Why lump us with them?

Well am enjoying this madness.. yes I also noticed how they left edo knowing fully well that Deltans & Edo are same, lol. itsekiri?.. make I no talk go that side,

I for one would love a Nigeria where each region controls there resources, am really enjoying this stuff..

I doubt if this people have ever set there foot on our land to know our view when it comes to stuff like this, not one man drawing map upanddown.

But don't engage your self with NL e-warriors, it's a waste of tym.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
ShootToKill:

When are you gonna die with dumbhari your dullard master? Why don't you ask Allah to take your life instead of his, or better still donate your prostrate for his prostrate transplant in the spirit of one naijeriya.

Not too much sacrifice for a zombie to make if you ask me. grin grin
Buhari is the father of Igbos. They voted him,made online donation for his campaign and made him Ogbuagu.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Sanchez01: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Efewestern:

Well am enjoying this madness.. yes I also noticed how they left edo knowing fully well that Deltans & Edo are same, lol. itsekiri?.. make I no talk go that side,

I for one would love a Nigeria where each region controls there resources, am really enjoying this stuff..

I doubt if this people have ever set there foot on our land to know our view when it comes to stuff like this, not one man drawing map upanddown.

But don't engage your self with NL e-warriors, it's a waste of tym.
Oghene wivyo kewe. More like my reaction when they left out Edo to include our Sister Itsekiri. I have been clamouring for resource control but rather than project this, they choose to divide the oil region over Corel Draw/Photoshop.

Many thanks.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by GOLDENWOLF(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Chysler(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Great work IPOB great work! We are appreciating ur doggedness .... Biafra must be Free... The Pple ranting here r just part of the decorations on the road to freedom...they r just part of the insignificant tell tales of the later rain glory of Biafra... IPOB WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE U FROM ABUJA! CONTINUE N BRAVO!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by kuuljay(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
nonaira:

Oil in benue grin

Joke of the century. Let me guess? Palm oil?

Idoma and Igala are included because both idoma iron and Igala has lands in current Anambra and Enugu.

Open a ducking book and educate yourself. Being stupid isn't cute!
stop displaying your ignorance in public if you don't follow up on recent developments probably because you don't have a TV at list google is your friend,try it and get back to me,am waiting
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by vatiqan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Efik!? @ Op, is ur brain paining you? Mkpo oworo owo o. Sorry, I dey laf for my language!
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ShootToKill: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Uteghe:

Buhari is the father of Igbos. They voted him,made online donation for his campaign and made him Ogbuagu.

But he's lamenting that we his 'sons' hate him and he is happy that he has an online army of zombies like you who relish eating his dung and hating IPOB like us. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by valicious1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
kuuljay:
grin grin grin bros easy abeg
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by ShootToKill: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
iSlayer:

If you're above 18 and you still don't know till now that Biafra is not about oil then YOU'RE A BIG FOOL! and you do not deserve the life given you by your parents.

More like 'We itshekiri must hate Biafra and kanu, they want our 'oyel', we will not give them, we are satisfied with fulanis taking our 'oyel' to katsina, and kaduna'. We prefer unity with the caliphate and want Emirate in Warri". We believe Ibos are the problem, they are stealing our oyel."

Laughable. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by valicious1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Whether you guys like it or not. Whether you want or not, urhobo, isoko, itshekiri and the whole delta must be part and parcel of Biafra. You guys have no choice here

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by bantudra: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2017
valicious1:

Whether you guys like it or not. Whether you want or not, urhobo, isoko, itshekiri and the whole delta must be part and parcel of Biafra. You guys have no choice here

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........!..

wetin we do una sef??...since when is urhobo,igbo??..i dont even bloody speak igbo....i even speak more yoruba than than igbo...

i only know like max 3 words in igbo...how can you include me..?? shocked

how do you wanna coup with me sef..?
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by valicious1(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
bantudra:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........!..

wetin we do una sef??...since when is urhobo,igbo??..i dont even bloody speak igbo....i even speak more yoruba than than igbo...

i only know like max 3 words in igbo...how can you include me..?? shocked

how do you wanna coup with me sef..?
Afonja gerrout

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by bantudra: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
valicious1:

Afonja gerrout

you are not gonna include me in your plans and call me afonja,as if i will disappear in thin air..

none of my family speak igbo..none..

or una think the urhobos will leave the delta for una....

or do you speak urhobo..am sure not...igbos never take their time to learn urhobo..why include us

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Favor99(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Innovator90:
Love this people...very organized and mean business! My blessed country Biafraa!

Keep Biafra to the 5 SE states, and believe me all Nigerians
will rally behind the Igbos and become Biafra supporters.
Cant you leave Nigeria without taking all of the oil with you?
Most of the oil they're taking with them is not on Igbo land. Istekiri are Bini/Yoruba
Uhrobo and Isoko are also Edoid. They are not Biafrans but they are Edoids. Igbos just want their oil,
thats why they left the Edoids in Edo state(that have no oil) but took the Edoids in Delta State that have oil.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
The Ministry is gradually moving to it permanent site. God bless Ndigbo. God bless the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Releases National Organogram (Pics) by Tomjazzy2: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Don't mean to troll, but what's really the meaning of this afonja I read every now and then undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita, Others Diverted ₦3bn To Private Companies - Witness / I Hereby Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship / FG To Generate 4,000MW Electricity From Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.