Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (64317 Views)

Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

All Nigerians are drug traffickers.
not all bro
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
farouk0403:
not all bro

It was in response to the "all South Africans" comment.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

It was in response to the "all South Africans" comment.

Ok, but are you a southAfrican?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok, but are you a southAfrican?

No.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

No.

Then why taking the issue on your head?
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Then why taking the issue on your head?

When I see xenophobia, racism and prejudice, I address it. It is my conviction that it is wrong. It may affect South Africans today and me tomorrow and it has led to disastrous consequences in human history.

#SAYNOTORACISM
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

When I see xenophobia, racism and prejudice, I address it. It is my conviction that it is wrong. It may affect South Africans today and me tomorrow and it has led to disastrous consequences in human history.

#SAYNOTORACISM
I think SouthAfricans need more of your advice than I do.
By the way have you ever lost someone dearest in a xenophobic attack?
If no, then you dont have the audacity to question my feelings about southAfricans.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
farouk0403:

I think SouthAfricans need more of your advice than I do.

You are not any better than xenophobic South Africans. In fact, you are just the same. Xenophobic.

By the way have you ever lost someone dearest in a xenophobic attack?

If no, then you dont have the audacity to question my feelings about southAfricans.

Nonsense of the highest order. So just because some people did something bad, you must hate all people.
You lost someone because of hate and now you spread more hate. You are not any better. You are part of the problem, not the solution.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

You are not any better than xenophobic South Africans. In fact, you are just the same. Xenophobic.

Nonsense of the highest order. So just because some people did something bad, you must hate all people.
You lost someone because of hate and now you spread more hate. You are not any better. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

I dont give a dame about your view, all I know is SouthAfricans are tribal bigots that are suffering from inferiority complex.
I know what will be your excuses, you will say Nigerians are drug dealers right? yes we know some Nigerians are drug dealers but not all, why are they attacking the somalians are they also drug dealers?.
you should call spade a spade, and stop backing SouthAfricans.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

I dont give a dame about your view, all I know is SouthAfricans are tribal bigots that are suffering from inferiority complex.
I know what will be your excuses, you will say Nigerians are drug dealers right? yes we know some Nigerians are drug dealers but not all, why are they attacking the somalians are they also drug dealers?.
you should call spade a spade, and stop backing SouthAfricans..
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
farouk0403:

And Nigerians are what? They are not tribalistic at all, right? grin

If all South Africans are tribalistic bigots with an inferiority complex then all Nigerians are drug dealers ... I am only following your 'logic'. wink

you should call spade a spade, and stop backing SouthAfricans..

I do. All Nigerians are drug traffickers. grin

According to your 'logic', they must be.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

And Nigerians are what? They are not tribalistic at all, right? grin

If all South Africans are tribalistic bigots with an inferiority complex then all Nigerians are drug dealers ... I am only following your 'logic'. wink

I do. All Nigerians are drug traffickers. grin

According to your 'logic', they must be.

It seems i am talking to xenophobic lad, I won't argue with you because I have never saw SouthAfrica as an independent country.
They are still in the era of slavery.
Re: South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
farouk0403:

It seems i am talking to xenophobic lad, I won't argue with you because I have never saw SouthAfrica as an independent country.
They are still in the era of slavery.

When I say all Nigerians are drug traffickers, I am xenophobic.
When you say all South Africans are this or that, you are right.

and you think you make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites. / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.