Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,522 members, 7,954,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. (9099 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by Abia1stSon: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
don't get it twisted. i am only reacting to the report. the report equally made general a general comment on abia state.

SonOfEl:

Stop beating yourself up unnecessarily. Agreed, Aba ( but not the entire abia) is dirty. WHO or WHAT organisation made THAT ASSESSMENT you posted for the dirtiest states in Nigeria?
Secondly, assuming that list is true, how is the abia (5th) the dirtiest? From what i read about Abia state, you sound harsher than the blogger and critics themselves.

5. Abia state: Popular for the production of over 70 percent of all locally produced goods in Nigeria, Aba (located in Abia state) has been ranked among the dirtiest in the state. Abia is also battling with the case of erosion which constantly destroys roads leading to loss of lives and properties.

http://pulse.ng/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html
Re: See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. by SonOfEl(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abia1stSon:
don't get it twisted. i am only reacting to the report. the report equally made general a general comment on abia state.

5. Abia state: Popular for the production of over 70 percent of all locally produced goods in Nigeria, Aba (located in Abia state) has been ranked among the dirtiest in the state. Abia is also battling with the case of erosion which constantly destroys roads leading to loss of lives and properties.

http://pulse.ng/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html

You are yet to answer my question sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding The Man Bukola Saraki / Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) / Tinubu To Depart Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.