Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB (24879 Views)

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / 2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Coldfeets: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have a dream.

One day we will have our Biafra.

Ala Biafra ga adiriri.

Ala Biafra.

Ala ndi oma.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Ngozi123(f): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

And the Yorubas and Hausas are not antagonizing them? Abeg carry your hypocrisy go sit down jare. Everyday, Igbo this, Igbo that

I've asked him about his current president and his links to the Fulani herdsmen but he's just skipped over that part .

3 Likes

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by tobiasbeecher: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

I've asked him about his current president and his links to the Fulani herdsmen but he's just skipped over that part .
Nne, you are wasting your time, leave that hypocrite to continue to wallow in his jaundiced opinion. They are always the first to accuse Igbos of hate, but shamelessly overlook the hate being shown to the Igbos by their people.

2 Likes

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by MisterKings(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
totit:

I am from the land of the dying, falling and wrenching Sun wink

Ode

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by tobiasbeecher: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
allrightsir:

here we go again, and people wonder why i say igbos can't get votes outside their zone. Abuse, abuse abuse. I am pointing out a strategic flaw in your approach, I never insulted Igbos and in return you are insulting me and then you come tommorow and say vote for me, and when we dont you will say you want to leave and when you fail, you will come again to the man you have insulkted and youve told you want to leave his country and say vote for me......na so?

You don't endear trust by insulting people!!! All these insults you are throwing around to Afonja and Aboki will come back to bite you....so carry on!!! You are in a union where you are not trusted and you cant leave, that's the IGBO reality and your post is a perfect example.

F*** off with your votes, who wants them? What has your region gained after years of producing the president? Are your life circumstances better than that of an average Igbo man? You keep living in delusion and Continue thinking that an average Igbo man gives a f*** about you people. Like I said before, run along with your stinking hypocrisy, it's too odorous!

2 Likes

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Ngozi123(f): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
allrightsir:

here we go again, and people wonder why i say igbos can't get votes outside their zone. Abuse, abuse abuse. I am pointing out a strategic flaw in your approach, I never insulted Igbos and in return you are insulting me and then you come tommorow and say vote for me, and when we dont you will say you want to leave and when you fail, you will come again to the man you have insulkted and youve told you want to leave his country and say vote for me......na so?

You don't endear trust by insulting people!!! All these insults you are throwing around to Afonja and Aboki will come back to bite you....so carry on!!! You are in a union where you are not trusted and you cant leave, that's the IGBO reality and your post is a perfect example.

So killing and maiming people is a better way to get these much desired votes rather than just abusing them? Are you saying that the Igbos should adopt the policy of the Fulani herdsmen if they want to gain power? Is that how we can gain the people's trust? What do you have to say about your current president's links to the Miyetti Allah group?

4 Likes

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by totit: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2017
MisterKings:

Ode
You just asked me a question and I answered you.
Poor,pained thing grin
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by dragonking3: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2017
I will vote an Igbo man as long as he isn't a member of ipob.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Bowwow11(m): 1:30am On Mar 01, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

Continue dreaming......you'll soon wake up !
wel wen d time comes i hope u won't be d one dreaming? atleast dis post wil be dere for posterity sake
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by sarrki(m): 2:50am On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
You don kill me here with laughter grin which one is Onikuje again? grin

The new title for kanu be that my brother
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Don't worry he will be our Igbo President of Nigeria by the grace of God. cheesy
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by immaculate1234(m): 4:47am On Mar 01, 2017
dem wan use our seat take do business.....God no gree.....una greedy make una no vex... igbo kwenu.......
who dey there come beat me I dey hax
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Youngadvocate(m): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2017
J
Zdoh:
They are already spoil paro for themselve for introducing and insisting on Biafra.
You can speak grammar well well..
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Youngadvocate(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2017
bizme:
When a SE was on seat in Aso Rock, we no dey hear "Biafra" song.
And when SE lost the sear in a fair election, they start campaigning for Biafra.

You guys are a joke. You don't just select what favours you and say you quit when it favours someone else.

The reality the Igbos should contront themselves with is the hyper-strong possibility that there will the presidency is not coming to them anytime soon (after all, a SE man just left the office, na only you dey there ni?). You should also swallow the fact that there will be no Biafra. Biafra can only exist following a referendum and right now no one is that jobless and unserious to spend time, money and effort on some referendum that is designed to cater to some dudes selfishness: The Biafra cry is from a few Igbos who find it difficult to adapt in a rapidly changing Nigerian econonmic environment. So they want to have a corner all to themselves where there will be no competitions. The very successful Igbo men and women gain too much from one Nigeria than to support some childish rant about Biafra.
The second way to realize Biafra is to go to war. And I believe a lot of lessons were learnt from the last attempt. There is simply no winning such war, since the would-be Biafra is already deeply divided. No one wants war, except the few whoremongers that profit deeply from such foolish endeavours.
So, we will keep the status quo and learn to live together as one. Buhari will get better and return to the country to support the work that Osinbajo is doing. And Kanu will reign on as the Onikuje of Kuje, Obi Kwanu I of Kuje kingdom.
Your grammar eh...kai...roadside mechanic dragging space with me in the comment box...I hope this ur writeup was cracked up by ur apprentice

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by drey076(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2017
totit:
All hail brafraud people grin
grin
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by mpowa(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Igbos must first know what they want.

You cannot be fighting for the actualization of Biafra and want to be the president of Nigeria

You cannot be cursing Nigeria calling it a zoo yet you want to be its president

You cannot be burning bridges with other tribes, especially the major ones and still want to get to the center, knowing that you can't get there alone.

Igbos have raised so many dusts that won't make other tribes trust them, you don't know what you'll get when you have an igbo president - someone who will build Nigeria or someone who will finally tear it apart.

They may get business sense, but in politics, they're zero.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

i said he will be dead and kanu will be released.THIS is a fact.

How about a situation where Kanu die before him?
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2017
For igbos entitlement mentality to yield any fruit, they should customise the situation and environment of Nigeria to suit what they want, fighting the system and yet pontificating about being the best to lead Nigerians is highway to abysmal failure and might I add that road is paved with STB-consult the musical genius Fela for more 411.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Zdoh(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Youngadvocate:
J You can speak grammar well well..
All join!!
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by durangokid: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
sarrki:

Ask kanu

The Onikuje of kuje prison

Obi of kuje

Him go tell you how far
Ogaa emegi na Anya very soon, this fulani man
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by ShootToKill: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
when will yorubas use their majority powers to remove the Emirates on their land and put an Oba?
grin grin

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by durangokid: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Another pathetic ranting from the fake Jews.

Thank God for the 2015 election that exposed them as the minority in Nigeria. Before the election one think they are larger than the South South only for their vote counts to show the list across the nation.

Claiming to be the largest is not by making noise and claim the figure is there to prove.
which minority,,, we all know the game Jega played by giving useless laptops with obsolete batteries to all states in southern States in order to Mar the registration process there with just few days for the process process ,, I have we know the game , and allowed the northern guys to register beyond the time even at night, thanks to JEGA even to that the total votes from two states in the south east for PDP no apologies superseded the total votes APC got in South west
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by ipobbigot7: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2017
durangokid:
which minority,,, we all know the game Jega played by giving useless laptops with obsolete batteries to all states in southern States in order to Mar the registration process there with just few days for the process process ,, I have we know the game , and allowed the northern guys to register beyond the time even at night, thanks to JEGA even to that the total votes from two states in the south east for PDP no apologies superseded the total votes APC got in South west
Another pathetic excuse.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by durangokid: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Another pathetic excuse.
You and me know it is not an excuse that's the fact you people refused to hear, especially when truth is raised if not Muhammad Jega game of reducing the population of South East and other
Jonathan strong holds you know what would have happened, Jonathan is lily lived he ignored man when all these information are noticed trust igbo man Jega would have been a gonna if he was in charge again why did they refused to give igbo and others from South their voter card in Lagos and in the north during that election. You people think we are fools or you think behavior won that election clean and clear
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by baysol: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2017
ozoebuka1:
" He, however, noted that the only reason that will force Igbos to agree to Presidency was for Nigerians to support the actualisation struggle" this got me cracking...

talking from both sides of his mouth. That's how they are Igbo will rule only if they could be task to where their best suit on a pig without getting soiled. If that happens, then pronto Igbo president will be a reality.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by blaqoracle: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Igbos are minority, minority needs to form strong alliance with the majority; north or south west.
since they are not ready to do that, they should forget it and focus on getting their biafra.
it is greed that reduced them to minority.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by Femillionairee(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by blaqoracle: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2017
mpowa:
Igbos must first know what they want.

You cannot be fighting for the actualization of Biafra and want to be the president of Nigeria

You cannot be cursing Nigeria calling it a zoo yet you want to be its president

You cannot be burning bridges with other tribes, especially the major ones and still want to get to the center, knowing that you can't get there alone.

Igbos have raised so many dusts that won't make other tribes trust them, you don't know what you'll get when you have an igbo president - someone who will build Nigeria or someone who will finally tear it apart.

They may get business sense, but in politics, they're zero.
they lost relevance, even before independence.
Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by YourNemesis: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad Igbos are immigrants from Congo .we will not allow counterfeit, substandard pipu to become Niagara president

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB by TheGreatIYANU: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Mr MASSOB, why not rally your large ethnic group and VOTE IN an Igbo President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.