Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos (7341 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Freeman50(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2017
This young boy got "overexcited" while chilling with his young girlfriend in a swimming pool -hence the rise of his weapon of mass destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Is tat a "weapon of mass destruction"? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by ImDharay: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Puleaz, telme you never did worse
things while growing up...
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Its a dick.. Its meant to be rock solid grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

mass destruction Mehn dat thing looks like a toothpick

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by sinaj(f): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
It's only responding to stimuli grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
mass destruction Mehn dat thing looks like a toothpick

cheesy

If tats a mass destruction according to the op I wonder what he gonna call if he sees urz grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

If tats a mass destruction according to the op I wonder what he gonna call if he sees urz grin
pardin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
pardin

Oh yaaaaz.. Ooh yaaaaz... grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Oh yaaaaz.. Ooh yaaaaz... grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by ayourbamie: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg, shey n cassava be dis or cucumber
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by ouzo1(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:

U wey know
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by ouzo1(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

*clears throat*
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

*clears throat*

grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by sinaj(f): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2017
ouzo1:

U wey know
Happy new month Ouzo1 smiley
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by ouzo1(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:
Happy new month Ouzo1 smiley

Same to u dear......u re scarce this days,hp all is well?
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by jamex93(m): 1:00am On Mar 01, 2017
na waiting con point for d guy leg like Dat
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2017
see him toothpick.
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2017
They are both in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by olayinks007(m): 1:22am On Mar 01, 2017
Babe u doubting ba. @tyms no b by size o. Dat tin may do wonders.
Buh dis computer age shildren eehn. In jenifa's voice.
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by JONSYN7154: 3:41am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

WMD
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by press005: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2017
OP..if u ask meee, na who i go ask..

d cassava might still be ok depending on hw wide d female is down der...Even d biggest cassava can turn out to be a small one wen it meets wide nd deep hoe.....i said hoe , if u change it to hole, e concern u oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

lol...is that what u call mass destructive weapon?

Are u with your eyes?
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:
the girl is well set... Can I see u in a swim suit? Seem U'll look sexier...
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...is that what u call mass destructive weapon?

Are u with your eyes?

Hahahahahahaha..that was according to OP ooo.. grin

I wonder Wat op cud say if he see ur silhouette of ur bazooka.. cheesy
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahaha..that was according to OP ooo.. grin

I wonder Wat op cud say if he see ur silhouette of ur bazooka.. cheesy
cime lemme show you so u can tell op what u saw, I know u like it veiny abi...
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
cime lemme show you so u can tell op what u saw, I know u like it veiny abi...

grin

Hahahaha..I never saw one before.. This cud be my first time to see the real thing... I wonder why its "veiny"? shocked
Ur bazooka must be working so hard grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaha..I never saw one before.. This cud be my first time to see the real thing... I wonder why its "veiny"? shocked
Ur bazooka must be working so hard grin
why wonder why it's veiny? Everylady I've been with love how the veins feel in the mouth, and how it feels when it goes inside, they say it give some kind of vibration, and with what is on ur dp, I know u like thick meaty things with fully pumped tires and not the flat ones... Try me and you'll never try another grin
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by CalebClinton: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Kanji is ready for action gbam.
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by Opistorincos(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2017
New month konji thread
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by thunderfiremods(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2017
leave dis children op...let dem born their child in peace
Re: Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
why wonder why it's veiny? Everylady I've been with love how the veins feel in the mouth, and how it feels when it goes inside, they say it give some kind of vibration, and with what is on ur dp, I know u like thick meaty things with fully pumped tires and not the flat ones... Try me and you'll never try another grin

grin

Hahahaha...I almost choked down here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. / ████ / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.