Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant (33838 Views)

Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) / Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by owji: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
You ended up saying nothing. Peace Corp will never be approved with that serial Dickson Akor fraudster at the helm
lol
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by owji: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mycherry1:
Anyway, nothing good comes easy. I vividly remembered that Nig Civil Defense was also treatned doing the period their bill was passed into law. Today they're standing firm so as Peace Corps Nigeria will stand and become more popular than they think..... Peace Corps Nigeria has come to exist and it shall remain forever.....

Nigeria peace corps ,please stop this charade. Nigeria Peace corps keep referring USA having peace corps too but
the peace corps in USA is a voluntary program and not avenue to create employment for USA citizens. Will you have the fed
govt to start creating phony ministries, parastatals, paramilitaries every now and then just to employ all youths?
that is NOT possible. In my own opinion the govt should create an enabling environment (soft
loans,infrastructure, power,laws etc) for youths to be self employed, govt cant possibly employ all youths.

I pity those gullible ppl like myself and other ppl that have already dolled out money to the Peace corps.

I think the peace corp should better continue as voluntary organization and keep collecting their 45k and above
for training etc.

You keep on selling recruitment forms and training ppl (in hundreds of thousands) and also promise them
employment,Now.it is the same commandant general of Nigeria Peace Corps that said that at the eventual assent
by PMB the ratio of commissioned officer to voluntary officer will be 20%-80% (20 for officers & 80 for
voluntary office). Just imagine!, and you have already promised employment to all ppl that have enrolled.

You keep hiding under the disguise of generating employment for the youth & you think PMB cant read between
the lines!, more so you keep selling recruitment form to older ppl (40yrs and above)...is a man of 40 years and
above still a youth??.

i will keep telling ppl that they should not pay any 5k for recruitment form or 45k for some phony training. when
the federal government takes over fully there wont be need to pay for training or to buy recruitment form. Note
that there are still other fees to be paid.

WHAT IS THE JOB OF PEACE CORP IN NIGERIA
1. to promote peace in Nigeria (like the other military/paramilitary outfits have been promoting war)
2. to engage 800,000 youths in meaningful employment (Nigeria army and navy combined don't have up to
600,000 officers) grin
3. to end insurgency (without arms. na juju dem wan use grin
4. to curb cultism in secondary school and university grin
5. to curb exam malpractices. undecided undecided

and most importantly for the officers to be getting paid by the fed govt grin grin
see, the Peace corps don't have the interest of the country at heart, what they hungry for is SALARY!!! another
avenue to waste govt resources.

Nigeria peace corp should never be institutionalized just to MANAGE youth unemployment, It is wrong. Yes, it
may reduce unemployment (as fringe benefit) of the youths for a while. That should not be the main reason for
creating peace corp.

Were the NPF, Nigerian Army, Navy, FRSC etc created to tackle youth unemployment? your answer is as good as
mine.
Npower, YOUWIN and the likes are already in place for unemployed youths to be engaged with atleast.

Again, Nigeria peace corps should stop this charade.
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Nten: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
some Nigerians speak from both sides of the mouth. people are complaining of the high rate of unemployment in the country, someone is trying to create an avenue for a vast majority of the unemployed youths to be engaged, same people are still complaining of the raison de'tre of establishing the corps. If not cos of envy and jealousy what social, moral and economic justification does the police have that would warrant the arrest of the National commandant when they (police)can't recruit a minute fraction of the unemployed into the force.
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Ayatullah(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:
There is this notorious shopping complex here where stolen phones and whatnot are usually sold. The place is for selling phones and phone repairs but hoodlums almost took over the place. I don't know who drafted them there, but the place has regained the sanity it used to enjoy. I love what they did there.

Is that so?.......but do you that YOU alone could have put the place in order without them if you are a serious citizen, and not just a 'Zicoraads'? Stop promoting a scammer, called Dickson Akoh!
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Sammyramires(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
Dickson Akor the idiot commandant who sleeps with girls without condom who came for training as recruits. That man is a big theif and doesn't deserve to bailed without charging him to court

Painment!!
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Sammyramires(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:

I'm telling you, he should have been arrested years ago.

Can you pray the same for your father for just no cause?
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by molas02: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
telling me the reason for the arrest was unknown is a nonsense, even Emmanuela (small girl) know the organization is corrupt. as at last week in osun they started distributing cars for their senior officers with the said 40k collected from unemployed but deceive to be employed youth
if FGN want to establish the PCN there should be a new eddict as per there recruitment not assorting us
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by dominique(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sammyramires:

Can you pray the same for your father for just no cause?

My father doesn't defraud broke job seekers. If he does, yes I will. Why are Nigerians so sentimental like this? Scammers are people's relations. so because they have children, spouses or sibblings somewhere, they should be left to swindle unsuspecting people right?
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by teebaxy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
Shut up. Dickson akor is a fraudster and a fornicator.

He should be in jail

Shut up once again
gosh, dude u are just pretty rude for my liking.... What da bleep is wrong with u and progress, if it was your father that was the commander, would u have been spitting this trash here.... Now come to think of it, weather the bill is signed to law or not it has no negative or positive to ur life right..... I will believe u and take u serious if u could manage to state 5 negative effect of this bill of signed and 5 positive effect to ur life if not signed.... Think and stop been selfish....
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by teebaxy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:

My father doesn't defraud broke job seekers. If he does, yes I will. Why are Nigerians so sentimental like this? Scammers are people's relations. so because they have children, spouses or sibblings somewhere, they should be left to swindle unsuspecting people right?
ur dad is apparently a green snake under d green glass, but posterity will soon catch up with him, trust me
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by teebaxy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
owji:

Nigeria peace corps ,please stop this charade. Nigeria Peace corps keep referring USA having peace corps too but
the peace corps in USA is a voluntary program and not avenue to create employment for USA citizens. Will you have the fed
govt to start creating phony ministries, parastatals, paramilitaries every now and then just to employ all youths?
that is NOT possible. In my own opinion the govt should create an enabling environment (soft
loans,infrastructure, power,laws etc) for youths to be self employed, govt cant possibly employ all youths.

I pity those gullible ppl like myself and other ppl that have already dolled out money to the Peace corps.

I think the peace corp should better continue as voluntary organization and keep collecting their 45k and above
for training etc.

You keep on selling recruitment forms and training ppl (in hundreds of thousands) and also promise them
employment,Now.it is the same commandant general of Nigeria Peace Corps that said that at the eventual assent
by PMB the ratio of commissioned officer to voluntary officer will be 20%-80% (20 for officers & 80 for
voluntary office). Just imagine!, and you have already promised employment to all ppl that have enrolled.

You keep hiding under the disguise of generating employment for the youth & you think PMB cant read between
the lines!, more so you keep selling recruitment form to older ppl (40yrs and above)...is a man of 40 years and
above still a youth??.

i will keep telling ppl that they should not pay any 5k for recruitment form or 45k for some phony training. when
the federal government takes over fully there wont be need to pay for training or to buy recruitment form. Note
that there are still other fees to be paid.

WHAT IS THE JOB OF PEACE CORP IN NIGERIA
1. to promote peace in Nigeria (like the other military/paramilitary outfits have been promoting war)
2. to engage 800,000 youths in meaningful employment (Nigeria army and navy combined don't have up to
600,000 officers) grin
3. to end insurgency (without arms. na juju dem wan use grin
4. to curb cultism in secondary school and university grin
5. to curb exam malpractices. undecided undecided

and most importantly for the officers to be getting paid by the fed govt grin grin
see, the Peace corps don't have the interest of the country at heart, what they hungry for is SALARY!!! another
avenue to waste govt resources.

Nigeria peace corp should never be institutionalized just to MANAGE youth unemployment, It is wrong. Yes, it
may reduce unemployment (as fringe benefit) of the youths for a while. That should not be the main reason for
creating peace corp.

Were the NPF, Nigerian Army, Navy, FRSC etc created to tackle youth unemployment? your answer is as good as
mine.
Npower, YOUWIN and the likes are already in place for unemployed youths to be engaged with atleast.

Again, Nigeria peace corps should stop this charade.
A word is enough for the wise
with npower, can u say u are gainfully employed.... The plain truth is most of the guys condemning this are 1 . many wanted to join but couldn't afford the 40k 2.many are just jealous of their friends that did it, and will feel very bad hearing that what the fellow invested on some years back have finally materialized........ U guys should stop talking like the minister of finance in Nigeria... Let it get into ur skulls, that u don't have a say when it comes to such issues.... You will only give yourselves hypertension and stroke and die off..... Those that paid the 40k, did it in good faith and it's their ability to predict the future..... Very few of u idiots crying that d bill should not be signed is aware of what we can respect of people s opinion.... If most of u are so intelligent and know how to manage funds as most of u a claimed, alot of u have suddenly became minister of works, minister of finance,, and agriculture in ur respective homes. One will think with ur wealth of knowledge in economics and the likes, would have made u wealthy and be self employed but instead majority of u still wallow in ardent poverty. Ur busy body and hatred for human development won't let u be..... I really hate typing this long.... Pls don't quote me... Just use ur brain to assemble all that is written
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
teebaxy:
ur dad is apparently a green snake under d green glass, but posterity will soon catch up with him, trust me

You must think everybody defraud others like you and your family. Some people make decent living without swindling others believe it or not.
Posterity has caught up with my pops and he's enjoying his retirement peacefully grin cool
Posterity is about to catch up with your father Akor and he will spend the rest of his life in prison grin
All the millions of naira he fleeced off poor unsuspecting job seekers will crumble and burn, iseee!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Daveed4Jesus(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Yea, am sorry ex officer I mean but that doesn't mean you should spill this kind of costly thing against him, did u knw, if to say peace corp has been approved by the Fed Gov, u should be one of the amiable boss by now? You keep all these inside you for good 15yrs, all because of unnecessary discrimination, you decided to come out and say this, Forgetting there are a lot of loose girls out there, even if he slept with your Girlfriend without using condom, you must be dating a wayward, loose, cheap, flirt and a fake beach girl, NO MAN DISLIKE A WOMAN, besides MEN including you,are polygamous in nature, and no one is a saint, u shouldn't have come out and say this,don't be a coward bro/sis remember u also pay for the training,you called him a fraudster, did he stole the money fro your pocket? YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF, (CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME)

powerful, dats a punch line.
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Daveed4Jesus(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Non of you has a better plan for this country, continue with side talks or then say, then say....... I am not a member or participant either but learn how to furnish things with the words of your mouth. Thanks

wow....
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Daveed4Jesus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
teebaxy:
with npower, can u say u are gainfully employed.... The plain truth is most of the guys condemning this are 1 . many wanted to join but couldn't afford the 40k 2.many are just jealous of their friends that did it, and will feel very bad hearing that what the fellow invested on some years back have finally materialized........ U guys should stop talking like the minister of finance in Nigeria... Let it get into ur skulls, that u don't have a say when it comes to such issues.... You will only give yourselves hypertension and stroke and die off..... Those that paid the 40k, did it in good faith and it's their ability to predict the future..... Very few of u idiots crying that d bill should not be signed is aware of what we can respect of people s opinion.... If most of u are so intelligent and know how to manage funds as most of u a claimed, alot of u have suddenly became minister of works, minister of finance,, and agriculture in ur respective homes. One will think with ur wealth of knowledge in economic and the likes, u have make u wealthy and be self employed but instead majority of u still wallow in ardent poverty. Ur busy body and hatred for human development won't let u be..... I really hate typing this long.... Pls don't quote me... Just use ur brain to assemble that is written

plain truth.
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by IjayQ: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well how many people has all the existing military and paramilitary don help? Only those that know someone or that know someone that knows someone at the National Assembly, governors, ministers, service chiefs and their deputies, traditional rulers like Emirs, Igwes, Obas, Sultans, etc. Do you know that all d said military and paramilitary even other ministries are packing people now and then yet thousands are still unemployed? Do you know how many people they have exploited financially and sexually in the job/recruitment?
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
What would be the job of the Peace Corps? Maintaining the peace?

So what's the job of the Nigeria Police Force? Collecting #20! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by strongboi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
PRESS RELEASE
JOINT SECURITY OPERATIONS FOR THE
DISMANTLING
OF ILLEGAL AND UNLAWFUL SECURITY
OUTFITS
THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY
The Nigeria Police Force in joint operations with
the Personnel of the Military and Department of
State Service commenced yesterday 28th
February, 2017, operations to halt and rid the
country of illegal/unlawful security outfits
constituting National Security Threat and Threat
to the protection of life and property of Nigerians
across the country.
2. Credible intelligence reports at the disposal of
the Force revealed that some of these illegal
Security outfits have started acquiring weapons
and conducting covert military training in
different locations across the country.
3. It is evident that in 2013, Federal Republic of
Nigeria official Gazette dissolved and proscribed
illegal Security outfits such as Nigerian Maritime
security Agency (NMSA), Nigerian Merchant Navy
Corps and the Nigerian Merchant Navy
Petroleum Security and Safety, Peace Corps of
Nigeria and other quasi illegal security outfits.
4. However, it has been observed that Nigerian
Maritime Security Agency NMSA, Peace Corps of
Nigeria, Maritime Security Agency and National
Task Force to Combat Illegal Importation/
Smuggling of Arms and Ammunition, Light and
Chemical/Weapons are still operating outside
their mandates and purposes for which they
were registered by the Corporate Affairs
Commission.
5. For avoidance of doubt the Peace Corps of
Nigeria under the leadership of one Akor Dickson
was registered as an NGO but with brazen
impunity, total disregard to the laws of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, opened illegal
training camps in some States of the Country,
where thousands of youths and other persons
without proper background check and screening
are receiving converts Military training.
6. It is consequent upon the above and the
veracity of intelligence reports from reliable
sources, indicating that subversive elements/
groups and terrorist affiliates have infiltrated the
Peace Corps of Nigeria secretly to ruin and
destroy the existing peace currently being
enjoyed in the country that the Peace Corps of
Nigeria secret training camps were closed down
in the FCT, Kwara and Niger States.
7. During the preliminary investigation into the
activities of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, it was
discovered that personnel of the Corps are
extorting money from unwary youths throughout
the Country under the guise of recruitment;
amounts ranging from Fifty Thousand Naira
(#50,000) to Hundreds of Thousands of Naira are
being paid by innocent Nigerians to the Peace
Corps of Nigeria. Once you paid the money you
are automatically recruited. Anyone who must
have paid money under any pretence to the
Peace Corps of Nigeria should report their case
at the nearest Police Station in where they are
across the country.
8. The Peace Corps of Nigeria has unlawfully
turned itself into a security outfit without
authorization and establishment by the Federal
Government of Nigeria, as such, have deviated
from the purposes for which they were
registered as a Non Governmental Organization
(NGO) by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
9. The Corps has no legal authority to wear
uniform, parade itself as Security outfit, post
their personnel on guard duties, and use ranking,
insignia, badges of rank which are semblance of
that of the Police, Military and other paramilitary
organizations without the approval of Federal
Government of Nigeria.
10. The Nigeria Police Force and other Security
Agencies will not fold their arms and allow
lawlessness to be unleashed on the society.
11. It is in furtherance of the above that the
Nigeria Police Force, the personnel of the
Military, Department of State Service, had in a
joint security operations swooped on the Head
office of the Peace Corps of Nigeria on the 28th
February, 2017 situated opposite Jabi Lake,
Utako District, sealed off the building and
effected the arrest of one Mr. Akor Dickson, the
Leader of Peace Corps of Nigeria and Forty Nine
(49) others (on the attached list) for
investigation in the interest of public safety and
security. They will be arraigned in court on
completion of investigation. 12. This joint
security operations will be implemented
throughout the country to halt the illegal
activities of all these proscribed illegal Security
outfits such as Nigerian Maritime Security
Agency (NMSA), Nigerian Merchant Navy Corps
and the Nigerian Merchant Navy Petroleum
Security and Safety, Peace Corps of Nigeria and
other quasi illegal security groups.
12. Parents and Guardians are advised to prevail
on their children and wards to return home from
the illegal military camps opened in some states
of the country by the Peace Corps of Nigeria as
the activities of the Corps in totality is unlawful.
CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officers
Force Headquarters
Abuja.
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Welcomme: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Daveed4Jesus:

plain truth.
All those 40year old, 50year old I see buying peace Corp form are not Youth.
The peace Corp office close to my house tell people without primary school certificate to buy forms by using their bro or sis certificate. It is only peace Corp that will tell a disable man to buy form . I shock the I saw a man in peace Corp uniform limping.. Bros don't be deceived, Peace Corp bill won't b signed. U can screenshot this my post for future reference .
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
Shut up. Dickson akor is a fraudster and a fornicator.

He should be in jail

Shut up once again
Sure....i will keep quite for you, my argument is expensive.
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Daveed4Jesus:

powerful, dats a punch line.
Bro, the man really need jesus, he doesn't even understand his own life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant by Daveed4Jesus(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Welcomme:
All those 40year old, 50year old I see buying peace Corp form are not Youth.
The peace Corp office close to my house tell people without primary school certificate to buy forms by using their bro or sis certificate. It is only peace Corp that will tell a disable man to buy form . I shock the I saw a man in peace Corp uniform limping.. Bros don't be deceived, Peace Corp bill won't b signed. U can screenshot this my post for future reference .
eyea, unfortunately I don't have a f**k to give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.