Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (35848 Views)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by fisco82(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
dats ponzi scheme for life
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by allaboutobed(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
He is your gf not your wife so live with it.

No Insurance company will ever underwrite a policy of your gf staying with you for five years

But they will gladly do for a DOG
solid truth
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by kinzation(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
He is your gf not your wife so live with it.

No Insurance company will ever underwrite a policy of your gf staying with you for five years

But they will gladly do for a DOG
INSURANCE student sighted....
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by suremossty(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
The girl must be one of smart adeyemi children ... Lol

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by manuelp: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
it's not her fault...she saw a mumu maga...
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Queentito(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Foolish mugu, I'm sure an iPhone is part of the gifts he bought for the girl in question, whereas he's yet to buy ordinary itel S31 for his mother. Omo radarada
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Bleep off to where?
I can imagine this scenario already,the guy even attested that he hasn't been good to her,do you know if she had also spent so much on him?

He should go to Dubai and collect the 700k nah grin
Some girls are like that,you treat them bad,they won't say anything,but one chance o Bleep you up,you are a gonna
this girl sabi d coco cheesy
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
This one is a typical naija boy. The moment you say you don't want the relationship again they'll be asking for return of gifts. Did she force you to buy her gifts?.

Mtcheew!.
thats why its important to know the type of guys u accept gifts from grin.some guys will even be requesting for the 100 naira mtn recharge card dey sent if the relationship went south cheesy
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

thats why its important to know the type of guys u accept gifts from grin.some guys will even be requesting for the 100 naira mtn recharge card dey sent if the relationship went south cheesy
I Won't answer any guy with that mindset. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I Won't answer any guy with that mindset. grin
u may never know oo.there was this babe who is a student selling recharge cards near the lodge i rented back in school.she had this ukwu that made guys to chase her cheesy.one banker eventually toasted her with samsung phone and she eventually agreed to date the man.but then she was still cheating on the man with other boys and the guy got to know about it.so one saturday evening while every student was sitting outside receiving cool breeze the banker drove his car to the girl"s hostel..walked over to were the girl was sitting in front of her hostel selling recharge cards.started shouting on the girl and calling her ashawo.then he slapped her then collected the phone he bought for her and smashed it on the ground.omo dat day na film we jus dey watch cheesy.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

u may never know oo.there was this babe who is a student selling recharge cards near the lodge i rented back in school.she had this ukwu that made guys to chase her cheesy.one banker eventually toasted her with samsung phone and she eventually agreed to date the man.but then she was still cheating on the man with other boys and the guy got to know about it.so one saturday evening while every student was sitting outside receiving cool breeze the banker drove his car to the girl"s hostel..walked over to were the girl was sitting in front of her hostel selling recharge cards.started shouting on the girl and calling her ashawo.then he slapped her then collected the phone he bought for her and smashed it on the ground.omo dat day na film we jus dey watch cheesy.
Naija men!. grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Naija men!. grin
no chill at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Naija men!. grin

Wetin we do na? cheesy

Some men behave like kids always requesting Return Of all gifts they gave
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Wetin we do na? cheesy

Some men behave like kids always requesting Return Of all gifts they gave
It's so immature. Not that they were coerced?.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by dsocioemmy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
See people o... Asking if she collected the gifts at gun point. I just wish it was the other way round and let me see the reaction. yeye
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
It's so immature. Not that they were coerced?.

Most people don't understand what gifts are. It is the act of giving something without requesting compensation. I find it difficult sometimes to give loan because I find it difficult to ask for it unless the person refunds it.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dextology:

Most people don't understand what gifts are. It is the act of giving something without requesting compensation. I find it difficult sometimes to give loan because I find it difficult to ask for it unless the person refunds it.
Seriously, they don't. That's mostly because they give, expecting something in return else I don't see why someone would give something and go back requesting for it.

I once walked into a boutique a friend of mine was working, saw a shirt I loved and bought it for my ex @ about 7k, weeks later we broke up, I never asked him for it cos I did it from the depth of my heart not expecting anything in return from him. Mind you, we dated for 3yrs and while we were dating he never gave me a gift but was more that buoyant, he was surprised at my gesture. I deliberately gave him to teach him what "love" is cos he holds back too much though he was a nice guy.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Kaymaxine(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chaiii!!!!
God punish devil!!!
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Lunagirl(f): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
michaelhonest44:

The op is waisting his resources during this buhari era.

Wasting... Not waisting. You are welcome.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Lunagirl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gassa007:

How is he insecure

I was looking for an adjective that best qualifies it. This one came close enough.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

Wasting... Not waisting. You are welcome.
Thanks, let me modify it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.