Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (35834 Views)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by realnas(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
anitank:
He admitted he hasn't been the best boyfriend to her and is planning to change. Still planning o. He also admitted he has a temper. It's possible the girl was already fed up and dumped him. And he thinks buying 700k worth of gifts would make her stay while he keeps planning to change. Lol. Joke's on him
she should endeavour to return his 700 K, remember there's a recession in this country besides sef I don't blame the grl sef
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Kondomatic(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
He is not getting Nada back grin
I never said he will.

I am talking about what is right and what is not right.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by nayosman: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
You are a bush man to have spent that kind of money.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by skarz: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
owobokiri:

More reason why she should return the gifts without a "gunpoint" scenario... It is one thing to have a relationship with a boy that went sour over time, the boy talking of his gifts while it lasted will look petty... But for her to collect 700k worth of stuff on Monday, call it quits on Wednesday and run to Dubai with another boy on Friday? SCAM! She must return them!

I was just waiting for someone smart enough to get his point like I did
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by VeeGeeCee(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin i no know why this thing dey sweet me iffa see say na girl dump guy
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by kingPhidel(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
I Dey always talk am sey....

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Xzbit91: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
Guy you gave her birthday gifts which she didn't request for I guess so what did you expect? Were you expecting her to reject your kind gesture? When she gave you her pussy did you reject it?

Relationship is a win or defeat game which is why one must not let his/her life revolve around it.

Pvssy na gift? grin grin
So is safe to say prick sef na gift
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by chiefolododo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na to go meet one babalawo make she run mad oo
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by zainmaxwell(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
If I were that girl, I will return the gifts, dash him extra 1 million and tell him to shove it up his insecure a**.

Werey angry
hmm i laugh in arabic for this ur comment sha....don't say what you cant do

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
The babe Na mmm.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

He is not getting Nada back grin
If I don enter I go forfeit the money.Otherwise,you go vomit am because I pay for the service.That is why it is good to be stingy when you have not enter her temple so that if she call it quit nobody loses.
VeeGeeCee:
grin i no know why this thing dey sweet me iffa see say na girl dump guy
subtlemee:
Did she collect the gifts at gun point?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by stevetee76(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=bbbabes post=54160901]A young man who chose to remain anonymous, narrated how he lost his girlfriend to another guy despite spending N700,000 on her birthday.

According to a mail sent to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, a young man recounted how his girlfriend ran off to Dubai with another guy even after he had spent N700,000 on her birthday.

He claims his girlfriend left for a romantic trip with the other guy and has simply refused to return the expensive birthday gifts he gave her.

Na wa o! What do you think?

Who you epp
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by soderican(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
This guy is a Zulu from southafrica
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chingyyang:
Abeg the story isn't real......... With all due respect Bleep outta here mehn! 700k?in this recession?
You never see that kind guy before?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by mikaelangelov: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
If I were that girl, I will return the gifts, dash him extra 1 million and tell him to shove it up his insecure a**.

Werey angry

Bae pls will you be girl
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by anitank(f): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
realnas:
she should endeavour to return his 700 K, remember there's a recession in this country besides sef I don't blame the grl sef

Yeah she wasn't supposed to take the gifts but the guy was very stuuuuupid to have spent such amount on a girl he's not married to. I can bet my last kobo that he has never spent close to half that amount for his mother or sister on their birthdays

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Everybody don turn scammer. Not new.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by princessayesha(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am very sure he did not give her the money for free...she must have sacrificed her dignity. So the money is rightfully hers...I mean...she worked for it.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by EAZY2422(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
did i just here you say ''birthday gift''? Dude should just get over this ASAP. No one returns gifts.so far as it wasn't collect by force.anyways rilly IDGF
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Gassa007: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Werey angry
How is he insecure
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by CHARLOE(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Did she collect the gifts at gun point?
Funny u, if d reverse is d case I bet she'll report to d police that d guy duped her. A similar case was on Nairaland few days ago, bout a guy who collected money from his sugar mama n disappeared. D woman reported to d police n he was arrested.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by COURVOISier(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Alert just enter grin and you've never been a good boyfriend shocked My guy, you dun pay for your sins, go and sin no more.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by hisMrs(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
which kind stupid talk be this? you expect her to return the stuff u gave her? if i hear say she return am?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by flawlessT(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
KAYD007:

ladies and gifts are like poo and flies....that's why some devilish people dey use them do rituals yaffu yaffu angry
E no get whr e reach... Them dey follow use guys for rituals too. No forget
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Bayodele19(f): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmm, reverse is the case for me, guys ehn! make i close my mouth here.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by PrickGetSize(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Any money given to a girlfriend is a waste; only foolish guys would spend cash on girls who're not their wives and start expecting something in return. The highest achievement you can get is putting your prick in her toto until you discharge - which is still a waste to me. Middle finger to the mofo who wasted 700k and went to rant on twitter.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by ndusam17(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oga crash abeg
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by onadana: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
bbbabes:
A young man who chose to remain anonymous, narrated how he lost his girlfriend to another guy despite spending N700,000 on her birthday.

According to a mail sent to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, a young man recounted how his girlfriend ran off to Dubai with another guy even after he had spent N700,000 on her

He claims his girlfriend left for a romantic trip with the other guy and has simply refused to return the expensive birthday gifts he gave her.

Na wa o! What do you think?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/girl-dumps-boyfriend-after-collecting.html

Business na profit and loss.Until you tie the knot every relationship na business. And business na profit and loss.So see this one as loss. You wan collect your gift...i see.What of the puna you enjoy will you return that too?

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by coldcandy: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
If she gives u the bill for all the "memesuegbe " u hv been doing, can u afford to pay?
Move on boy
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nofuckgiven: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
If mugu no fall,guy man no go chop grin
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Young03:
This girls arent loyal
Grammatical error, aboki man.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

Werey angry
The op is waisting his resources during this buhari era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.