Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72476 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AJJ17(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=54182125]

Why are you so pained?

It's like the afonjas are your nightmares and your masters.

And nothing you can do about it. [/quote
Obviously so.. I don't know what Afonja don do the guy.. No Son and So?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by free2blast(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
gurunlocker:
That's a great Investment in some part of Nigeria
I tell you. If na some tribe money don come be that. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by bejite: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Love Machine:
One man with 5 wives.No be say he Sabi do.

Bros, you sure say you read the post?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by cstr55: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
martineverest:
and some idiots will kill demsevs for male child...smh
And how has that picture invalidated the need for a male child.?
Just curious.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Bamilajunior(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
@op how much did the girls pay u to help trend them? 5% is enuf 4 me.

Before u qoute me, pls knw dat people do pay bloggers to help trend a pic for publicity stunt.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
SarcasticTruth:

You that your father thinks he has a heir, what's your usefulness in life exactly? Because if how you are on this forum is how you are in real life, your dad is better off having a sheet of paper as a child, and it'd definitely be more useful than yourself

Cc: Savagefinder

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by olasaad(f): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely cool owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up..

All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards..

Female child is easy to bring up than male child. Believe me if they are male child they won't be as cool as this even the man I mean the father will have been through alot. To me I will prefer all girls than all male child.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by AyamStarch: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
wurabecca:
Lord! This is supe cute!!!!!!!!...........

Beautiful creatures!

Pls, anyone reading this...that is related to them should pls PM me, I will like to be friends with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just too natural......

This one sha..she fine gan, I still be leaner!!!!!
You get eye bro, the feeling is mutual

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
SarcasticTruth:

You that your father thinks he has a heir, what's your usefulness in life exactly? Because if how you are on this forum is how you are in real life, your dad is better off having a sheet of paper as a child, and it'd definitely be more useful than yourself
lord have mercy. This is a knock out.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lies.Males are more difficult to bring up

Really! How's that so?

Females, you have to have eyes sharper than that of an eagle so that they don't disgrace the family by becoming an unwed mother, or baby mama.

While for the guys, just tell them that you'll make sure they marry whoever they impregnate.

Lobatan! tongue
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

whats special in a name self. Dangote self no get male pikin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by CaroLyner(f): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Really! How's that so?

Females, you have to have eyes sharper than that of an eagle so that they don't disgrace the family by becoming an unwed mother, or baby mama.

While for the guys, just tell them that you'll make sure they marry whoever they impregnate.

Lobatan! tongue
you have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by RobbStark(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
and some are busy with the bullshiit talk of 'no son' That man looks happy and fulfilled.

Ladies are better in taking care of their old parents than the so called 'son' undecided

I concur.
All the killings in Rivers before now were done by male children.
It's only in a region(Igbos) they regard male child more than a female child jus for bizness and ......you know the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Ijaya123: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=AJJ17 post=54184190][/quote]

An Afonja slave spotted.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by eluquenson(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lovely family
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
you have a point.

Wow! smiley

Wasn't expecting you'll agree so easily.

Nice though. kiss
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by poweredcom(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
wow.......this man heart no go rest enuff he goat go de worry am for his house
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Billion2612(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
where is their mother?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by CaroLyner(f): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Wow! smiley
Wasn't expecting you'll agree so easily.
Nice though. kiss
Haha lets just say am in a good mood today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle will:
cheesy

Eeyah.. The Afonja has no son to be his heir.

Oh my God, you have been let out of you cage again!
I bet you will be naked in the market square again by tomorrow morning bringing shame to your father and family again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by kennybab: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
Too many melanin pooping in one pics...

These adorable photos of Mr Macauly and his pretty five daughters are currently trending online and have got lots of guys drooling.

In his words:
"In a world where overt materialism has taken precedence over all, where the desire for money, to be something in the socio-political and economic realm has permanently confined us into the constraints of tug for supremacy and its hegemony. Where all the isms and thesis are breed into our mindsets from infancy we loose track of our role here, that our existence as a being is to pro-create and leave seeds that shall germinate and bloom. The richest man is not that which his pocket is full of money, but that which his offspring blossoms in unity and spirituality!"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/viral-photos-of-father-and-his-five.html?m=1
I av something serious I want to discuss wit d dad

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Haha lets just say am in a good mood today.

Interesting! grin

Thank God for little mercies. I hope your good mood continues throughout the month o, after all this is a new month. tongue

Happy New Month dear.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ChiefSweetus: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Soooo this man does not have one single Y-chromosome in his akpa-amu??

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by olamakinde(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
L0velyn:
They are pretty cheesy
so are you
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Smoke080: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Vaseline crew make una come ooo
I wan pour gan..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

And was so special about a son inheriting being the heir?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by CaroLyner(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Interesting! grin

Thank God for little mercies. I hope your good mood continues throughout the month o, after all this is a new month. tongue

Happy New Month dear.
Thanks tonsss and same to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
olamakinde:
so are you
thanks hun smiley
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by afeezzezo: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
Too many melanin pooping in one pics...

Too MUCH melanin popping in one PICt
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by babasolution: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
the world is becoming overtly feminized,everything is glorifying females and the feminine side now.masculinity is dying out,gone are the days men will stand with their sons,now daddies are doing daughters.Because the world is increasingly pleasure seeking,more daughters more pleasure for men like in the days of noah..
weak men are on the increase.

they dont know that a world starved of masculinty dies out.

feminity might bring pleasure and peace but it doesnt bring progress and prosperity only masculinity does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.