Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72456 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by cytell56: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'
You wan thief am?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by doublefreez(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
THEM NEVER MARRY O. PLS GIMME DIA NUMBER ( DONT TELL BAE THAT I BEG FOR NUMBER O)
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by potent5(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chai! see market!
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by TheeDetective: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Wow they are pretty with nice skin tone and less make-up. Their father must be proud of them all. Hope they'll all settle in good marital homes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by kenoz(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Lovely pic
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Pain(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Why is no one asking of their mum?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by teebillz: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'

Na wa o. I think say na only me sabi better thing.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by itech2015itech: 2:23am On Mar 02, 2017
welldone sir
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by UnimkeAk(m): 3:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pele no son to carry name sad But they all beautiful bet his proud
that's y they are up to 5 girls ... he was hitting for a son .
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:45am On Mar 02, 2017
In his words:
"In a world where overt materialism has taken precedence over all, where the desire for money, to be something in the socio-political and economic realm has permanently confined us into the constraints of tug for supremacy and its hegemony. Where all the isms and thesis are breed into our mindsets from infancy we loose track of our role here, that our existence as a being is to pro-create and leave seeds that shall germinate and bloom. The richest man is not that which his pocket is full of money, but that which his offspring blossoms in unity and spirituality!"

Wise man, he got married to a beautiful wife that I'm sure didn't want to be a "slay mama" the result eventually produced "slay mamas"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/viral-photos-of-father-and-his-five.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Endtimesmith:
See investments, Weldon Sir!
grin
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 02, 2017
UnimkeAk:

angry angry
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by toprealman: 4:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

What a horrible person you are! I pity your future husband and BF!
Besides "he is" and his cannot be used interchangeably in a sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 02, 2017
babasolution:
the world is becoming overtly feminized,everything is glorifying females and the feminine side now.masculinity is dying out,gone are the days men will stand with their sons,now daddies are doing daughters.Because the world is increasingly pleasure seeking,more daughters more pleasure for men like in the days of noah..
weak men are on the increase.

they dont know that a world starved of masculinty dies out.

feminity might bring pleasure and peace but it doesnt bring progress and prosperity only masculinity does.

Isn't it time for pleasure and Peace? Afterall the Christian God is a God of peace and joy. You seem so pained sha.

The way a female child will take care of you in old age is different from the way most males do. A male might have more money but when you talk of care and attention, females have it in abundance. That man there is a happy man, his daughters will give him so much care and attention that will increase his years on earth.

Don't be jealous, pray to give birth to your own kids and learn to be happy with whatever God gives you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely cool owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up..

All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards..

How many female children have you brought up to know this? I hope people click on your moniker to see the person saying this, someone who is still writing SSCE exam.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by OgatheTop: 5:00am On Mar 02, 2017
This

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by talk2emma: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2017
teebillz:

Na wa o. I think say na only me sabi better thing.
baba niyen cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2017
cytell56:

You wan thief am?
undecided
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by curvilicious: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2017
But wait who is the mom among the ladies?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by curvilicious: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

How many female children have you brought up to know this? I hope people click on your moniker to see the person saying this, someone who is still writing SSCE exam.

cheesy
I clicked, i saw nd i am smh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Tedassie(m): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2017
rosalieene:
they all look alike
yeah,quintupletically speaking
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely i quit my selfish desire for boys... owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up because their brain is an like chicken own..

although we all have past experiences covered up by good appearance but i can tell you
All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards by 80"
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2017
gypsey:
Who are these ugly creatures with wide eyes? Are they aliens? shocked
jealous ipob spotted

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2017
Dem no fine like that...infact na d man handsome pass
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Murjem(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=54180126]Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

[Must you sound unreasonable?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And was so special about a son inheriting being the heir?

Men are men.. Women are women..

Unless you don't see yourself as special though..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
afeezzezo:

Ode ni bobo yi sha
smiley

I don't understand..
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Morning! ( Glad u saw the point i was trying to make cheesy)
Lol haha was just thinking back in the day when alot of wives where beaten kick out of matrimonial home cause no boy
It even still happens .. but he should be happy some don't even have kids and pray for one
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2017
divicoded:

Oh my God, you have been let out of you cage again!
I bet you will be naked in the market square again by tomorrow morning bringing shame to your father and family again

Typical Yoruba life..

You result to insults at every given situation..

Change!!! You won't go far in life because of this attitude..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.