Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters (72472 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by martineverest(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
chrisxxx:

Brother I looked out if I could see wedding ring on their fingers but none.
Meanwhile you can validly make your points without showcasing the background of your upbringing.
see ur cheap conclusion...does it mean dat they arent married when their fingers are ringless??

But whats is ur business if they arent married?is marriage now a lifetime achievent?
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Noraes: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
awwwww,cuties
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by JayJayGee: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'
You gat eyes... I also admired her
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Mouthgag: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Eeyah.. The Afonja has no son to be his heir.
Why are osu-alusi people retârded?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by robosky02(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
wow my daughter cheesy

optional1
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by dfrost: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
koolet:
Omg so lovely cool owk
big kudos to the man cos Female child are mostly difficult to bring up..

All of these girls are beautiful material 50 yards..

50 yards by 60" precisely wink
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Queentito(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
PapiNigga:
Too many melanin pooping in one pics...

These adorable photos of Mr Macauly and his pretty five daughters are currently trending online and have got lots of guys drooling.

In his words:
"In a world where overt materialism has taken precedence over all, where the desire for money, to be something in the socio-political and economic realm has permanently confined us into the constraints of tug for supremacy and its hegemony. Where all the isms and thesis are breed into our mindsets from infancy we loose track of our role here, that our existence as a being is to pro-create and leave seeds that shall germinate and bloom. The richest man is not that which his pocket is full of money, but that which his offspring blossoms in unity and spirituality!"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/viral-photos-of-father-and-his-five.html?m=1

Beautiful!! I should take a shot with my dad too one of these days with my itel S31
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Spongia1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Pele no son to carry name sad
But they all beautiful bet his proud

very stupid mentality of you there. No son to carry him name. So female pikin no be pikin. What of his brothers or extended family. Don't they bear the same surname.? And to think you are a lady. I really pity you. It's people like you that will get married and start giving birth to females and do all sorts to get a male child, not knowing that every child has his/her own purpose in life. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by chrisxxx(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
martineverest:
see ur cheap conclusion...does it mean dat they arent married when their fingers are ringless??

But whats is ur business if they arent married?is marriage now a lifetime achievent?
Thanks for making your point void of invectives. It shows you learn very fast. Keep it up.
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Spongia1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gaxx01:

Its a pitty u as a lady can spit this poo... Which useless name?? Has any one ever been saved from death cox of name? U are the type that put pressure on people all in d name of male child. Oya go enter their X and Y chromosomes go change am to male.
Mtchww...
the girl na mumu I swear

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Topestbilly(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't mind being his 'son inlaw'

Now now u don pick one. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Orpe7(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Coded advertising
Make una dudes go pick make d papa happy
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by kabawa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

E pain this werey no be small grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

so this is the kind of thinking and mentality your offsprings will inherit frm u

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Topestbilly:

Now now u don pick one. Kai!
Before una show face na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by dfrost: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Spongia1:
the girl na mumu I swear

Spongia1 and Gaxx01: you guys have time to dignify that poster with a mention. Imagine what a female folk is sayingabout the gender of a child. Sometimes I fear people and their mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Gaxx01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
SarcasticTruth:

You that your father thinks he has a heir, what's your usefulness in life exactly? Because if how you are on this forum is how you are in real life, your dad is better off having a sheet of paper as a child, and it'd definitely be more useful than yourself

SPOT ON!! !
Don't know how some people reason in this century. If our fore fathers were naive about child genders, we as the new generation shouldn't be. So many marriages and homes have been destroyed cos of child gender issue. Women are being mocked and abused as if they are the creators of life.

'Name', those shouting family name, them wey carry their papa name, of what benefit is d name to the society?
Is it not Amina, former minister of Environment the whole nation is proud of now? I believe her father is proud of her more than his other male child, if he has..

Gender is not a major key to one's importance to the family or society, what matters is the person's personality and integrity, of which God has blessed us all with, regardless of gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ikorodureporta: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Only a strong guy naiem go dey go their house go see dem, because all eyes go dey on you. Only house of 3girls, i dey shiver

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by justjify(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

angry

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by slurryeye: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

I think I will do great disservice to Nairalanders if I don't give this your comment the trophy below

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by MrUmaRu(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice Advert
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by optional1(f): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
robosky02:
wow my daughter cheesy

optional
love you my hero...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by bengasyl(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
old joke. I beg stop am. men take care the more
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by tsmith(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Coming from another female, this is sad! That you belittle yourself and gender enough to attribute heirloom to male gender alone.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by mrsfavour(f): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
my 2 girls are springing up too, will harvest them to the Glory of God when the time comes. cute women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by akblings(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oga see your SUV ride, jeeps, land, cements, longspan roof...
I pray u live to witness nd sit as d father, wen they all wil be married out and also see ur cute grand-children... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by piagetskinner(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
fresh FAM...mehn those ladies are fresh for days

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by philemonemenike(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
come , go and call your mother for me ;
Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by ephi123(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very lovely picture, they all look alike so much.

Some very senseless comments on this post. Seun needs to start taking action against tribalists' comments littering the whole place, doesn't look good at all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
casttlebarbz:
me we likey
No be only u bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.