Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police (45367 Views)

We Hired Israeli Experts To Tackle Boko Haram, Others –Nigerian Air Force / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by CioAngels(f): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224991-raided-peace-corps-arrested-commandant-others-nigeria-police.html

I thought peace corps is awaiting the president's approval and fund to take-off. The president is not at home so Rats have taken over. Daura, take it slowly and remember you are not God.

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by omenkaLives(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
EdCure:
With a litany of unidentifiable uniformed paramilitary outfits splintered across the states, I had almost concluded that Nigeria has finally become a failed state earlier than we envisaged.

They even act with brazen impunity, flout traffic rules and brutalise "bloody civilians" like the average Nigerian soldier.

Almost all of these organisations have bills that have already been passed, or at advanced stage in the Senate. Yet some boneheads want to argue that the Senate is not Nigeria's greatest threat?
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Torkwase1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
With the police already suffering from underfunding, I wonder why the Senate will pass that bill, and create additional hole to sink scarce resources into. And the Peace corps man just couldn't wait for Buhari to assent to the bill, he had to go parading himself as self-appointed General of the corps. Too bad he has been disgraced this way. Nigeria police self no get chill, parading the man like a common criminal

9 Likes

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
wink Where is Antiipob thats defending peace corp? I pray daily for Dickson to suffer for what he put us through then.

All the prayers and curses from those he duped are finally catching him. I hope he rots in jail.
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Ariyojoel(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
O my God, my 40k must not go like that oooo, I need my money back with 100% bonus......
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by eghuan1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
My uncle borrowed 50k to buy form last month after all my warnings. He said I don't want good for him. So I closed my eyes and left. I guess I will bookmark this page for him to read.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Kewt: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Realdeals:
They are already a threat, imagine a Peace Corps officer threatening a civilian because he's on uniform.
Hundred of thousands of youth's has fallen victim of this Peace Corps scam, they recruit indiscrimately without bound by promising job upon payment of 40k not bothering about distribution across the states and are hoping of transferring the burden of salaries of the thousands recruit to FG.

@bolded reminds me of an over zealous guy just recruited into the so called Peace Corps and went to confront a serving military officer.

After he got into trouble, even his so called superiors failed to show up when summoned. Dude was left alone and was locked in d guard room for several days without food.

When he was released, he immediately became born again

18 Likes

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Shame on all of you condemning Peace Corps, partiularly youths,Wait and see the conspiracy involved, the Police should be ashamed for lack of professionalism.
The is even a Court judge against the Police on the same allegations.
What you guys here don't know is above you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by ogbolu0147(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
This diction man..no even wait for presidential approval, Na so dem go sew uniform...very funny...........but the police see dey beef this people, wen the real threat to national security shows up, they will turn the other way round, but naw way one small group wan come rival then, they are naw proactive..... NO COMPETITION......make buhari sign and let der be another set of graduate off the streets.....although wat dey did was wrong, but I pray they get Mr president approval....
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
he didn't know Peace Corp is worse than a Ponzi scheme.

No place to GH

Foolish and brainless Nigerian, masking conclusion without their thinking cap
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by topsam1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
he didn't know Peace Corp is worse than a Ponzi scheme.

No place to GH

You too wicked bro...haaaa

Dem don PH abi?

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by topsam1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
Dickson Akor the National Commandant has really fed fat on ppeoples sweat. I remembered paying close to 10k for Peace Corp in 2002 in Anambra.

We spent 3 weeks in NYSC camp and they dispersed us telling us to always visit our LGA so that we will know when to resume work

Many people working with different companies resigned their jobs because of this ponzi job. The way we were beaten to inculcate discipline into us because of an utopian job.
We obeyed all their Lies as per job seekers who paid fast for FG job grin

The day the National Commandant came to camp, the girls that were selected for his pleasure oly that night will make Dino Melaye to question his senses for lusting after Remi Tinubu. Girls with fair skin were selected that day and they readily agreed because Mavrodi himself wants to sleep with you.
Thank God my babe in camp was dark in complexion so she failed Dickson Akor complexion test

Police should lock up that Dickson Akor
grin
Nukualofa:
Dickson Akor the National Commandant has really fed fat on ppeoples sweat. I remembered paying close to 10k for Peace Corp in 2002 in Anambra.

We spent 3 weeks in NYSC camp and they dispersed us telling us to always visit our LGA so that we will know when to resume work

Many people working with different companies resigned their jobs because of this ponzi job. The way we were beaten to inculcate discipline into us because of an utopian job.
We obeyed all their Lies as per job seekers who paid fast for FG job grin

The day the National Commandant came to camp, the girls that were selected for his pleasure oly that night will make Dino Melaye to question his senses for lusting after Remi Tinubu. Girls with fair skin were selected that day and they readily agreed because Mavrodi himself wants to sleep with you.
Thank God my babe in camp was dark in complexion so she failed Dickson Akor complexion test

Police should lock up that Dickson Akor
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
make dem smoke sugarcane
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by topsam1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:

All the prayers and curses from those he duped are finally catching him. I hope he rots in jail.

Funny enough, nigeria police has said those who have been obtained by these fraudsters should please report to the nearest station.....chaiii...opportunity to regain lost money
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by topsam1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Blackcnn:
Shame on all of you condemning Peace Corps, partiularly youths,Wait and see the conspiracy involved, the Police should be ashamed for lack of professionalism.
The is even a Court judge against the Police on the same allegations.
What you guys here don't know is above you.

BRAVO...you finally summoned courage

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by topsam1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
ogbolu0147:
This diction man..no even wait for presidential approval, Na so dem go sew uniform...very funny...........but the police see dey beef this people, wen the real threat to national security shows up, they will turn the other way round, but naw way one small group wan come rival then, they are naw proactive..... NO COMPETITION......make buhari sign and let der be another set of graduate off the streets.....although wat dey did was wrong, but I pray they get Mr president approval....

Approve? When money never dey enof to finance 2016 budget not to talk of 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by kennyaca(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Police!!! The worst and cursed org have ever seen. They know how to rubbish somebody when u fall into their trap, and when no body (esp at d top) to rescue u from their hand.

Are they doing their work with all fairness and truth or they are on the distructive mission by their sponsor/sender? May God continue to come to the rescue of all the helpless and voiceless in dis country.

I know them that is why I know what they are capable of doing
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nwereonye(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sometimes it is good to apply wisdom when doing things. A relative of mine has been disturbing me about this peace corps matter. Bought the form for #1,500 but mind no gree me pay 40k. Because I know it will be near impossible for Buhari to give assent to that bill. Thank God I used my number 6. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by misteryman: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
AT OP, THIS IS NOT AN UNLAW SOCIETY, MIND YOU.

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by mechanics(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
but it has Senate backing why then it is now illegal, I pray president Buhari accent to the law. But the organization went too far, they should have hold for Buhari to accent to the bill before recruiting and the 40K being charged for the form is on the high side. it's well.
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by doublefreez(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
ONLY 2 DAYS AGO MY FRIEND WAS ADVICING ME TO QUIT MY JOB AND JOIN, PAYING 70K. I ASKED HOW MUCH THEY ARE PAID AND HE SAID UNTIL BABA BUHARI RETURNS AND APEND HIS SIGN, NO PAY. NAIM I RUN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by FATBAYO(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
They dont have amunitions EOP.we are over 170m .if we av 3m security operatives in dis lawless nation its not much.Na dis kind thing men in black like .na wash anyway
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by leisuretym: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
better Agric Corps/Marshall that can be send to farm and produce food for the nation, one guy in my estate is already gallivanting around in the name of peace corps, displaying blue beret on his dash board, lazy youth, go and learn a skill because i will not tolerate rubbish if you stand on the way when I'm on the wheel, i will do you hit and run , the whahala police is causing on the road alone is enough, civil defense is okay, i cant cope with any hungry lazy youth jumping in front of my car in the name of Peace Corps

6 Likes

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Lanretoye(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
mortal combat.
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nukualofa: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Blackcnn:

Foolish and brainless Nigerian, masking conclusion without their thinking cap
ZoneB
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2017
I laugh at the way our police act. peace corp have been recruting people since 2002 with the same style of training, yet police did not see it as a threat. some of us know what transpire between civil defence and police, even in the recent scraping of ministry of police. one thing is certain the police did not want competition, the bill was supported mostly by PDP senators and you need to listen to some of the inflamatory statement that was comming out of them during the cerimony. so you guys think that the money mr. Akor used in making sure that the bill was passed is from his pocket?, did you know how much he has been paying since 2003 till today?
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by kenoz(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Bhuldoxxa(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Akinz0126:
So in conclusion?No more Peace Corp? Or what?

If you ask me, na who I go ask bro?

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Flamezreal(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin
GeneralAchuzia1:
. and ur cracked brain brought you here to get the lady?, I know that you are a yorubad guy .that's how ogbomosho guys reason after smoking those weeds,you really need serious flogging
Re: Why We Raided Peace Corps, Arrested Commandant, Others - Nigerian Police by Larrykaysail(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2017
vivalavida:
The police is right here.

Peace Corps my ass
Nigeria police do use their brain sometimes, the lawmakers mumu small,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / Opposition Senators Stage Walkout Over Call For Buhari’s Impeachment / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.