Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo (22745 Views)

Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi / NEWS ‘nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed’ – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by engrpheleeks(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
Aba cannot develop itself..
Trust me, sense is far from you.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2017
freeborn76:

What is this one saying? I think Nairaland should develop a software that immediately blocks people with low IQ from posting statements here.
Dat is why u went to school. Why dont u develop one? Or is it not someone dat owns nairaland. Wen i said my wole wole brodas i was expecting quotes from agberoes and not educated yorubas. So ask urself are u one of dem?
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
ephi123:

Please stop this silliness, it's disgraceful when people have no sensible contribution to make to a topic.
Ok sir.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by emijo(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
This man is ruling our dear country without bias.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Nobody is angry with this development that will help the country grow to some extent. It is you people cooking nonsense about us not accepting this giant step

Oga, calm down. I smell your anger and hatred from here.
See Lemme clear you, no be everything u go talk back at. I used to be like this before. But I learnt that different people, different opinions. Its a forum, people must talk like say Na hypo them drink.

Ibos no hate una. Even Hausa men, real Hausa men who are learned would tell you this. The only thing we know and are guilty of is the way we go about money, others, ibo no get time.

Hating won't take you anywhere sha, free mind small. This world go soon end.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2017
emijo:
This man is ruling our dear country without bias.

This Osibanjo, is a real leader. Exactly what I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by dacovajnr: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

If he is right den am correct.
If u dnt see any insult to wat he said, den ur senses are full of shiit.
Aiit leave Aba and Watch it develop itself then without anyone doing the right thing...kids have taken over NL for real undecided
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

I'm sure your likes are still living in thatched roof mud houses then.
Who cares? At least u shud clean ur dusty zinc a little. D dust from there is too much
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Mboi2: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2017
UncleJJ:

Why you bother, sucessful ibo men are in their stores, companies and in the banks like every other succesful nigerian citizen ... only miscreant ibo boys, the market thugs, criminals who defrauded their bosses , jobless 1st class students that can fill thier nysc forms are on nairaland
And you on nairaland now confirmed that you are one of the miscreants and first class students that can fill their NYSC Forms.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Ijaya123: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Who cares? At least u shud clean ur dusty zinc a little. D dust from there is too much

In you village, you climb your houses to clean top of the roof?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Timiblanko(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Why wont i like this man. Nigeria has lost a great thing into the hand of Buhari, i just pray Osinbajo remains like this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Correct presido!...the nomad had played 2 the gallery for 2years!
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

In you village, you climb your houses to clean top of the roof?
No problem again kid. Just tell ur father to change his brown roof
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Tell them lazy eaters
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Rozaystunna(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Tushborn:
they dont need us 'zoo people' likewise we dont need them and their fake products
fukk y'all
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Timiblanko:
Why wont i like this man. Nigeria has lost a great thing into the hand of Buhari, i just pray Osinbajo remains like this

Gradually, their eyes don day open na.

No mind them. Na the very ignorant monkeys day talk from their toilets. A real man would put away bias and do something real.
Awolowo saw this and wanted to be with the ibos, na azikiwe go do gra gra bring in this Hausa way wan kill us today.

The real man way open eye see ibos, Fayose and Co, na insult them day give am, ibos would protect the yoruba man way see them as brothers. Hate us, we give you space.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Ok sir.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by agbado1(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2017
UNITED STATE OF ABA (USA)
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:
Some of our educated wole wole wole Oshodi, cele brownroofed brodas will not like dis. Starting with d one above me.
Come and watch how they flood here with pictures of ibadan, abeokuta, lagos and d rest

Stop being stupid and deliver yourself from tribalism.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2017
luxy44:

Stop being stupid and deliver yourself from tribalism.
After u have delivered urself from d spirit of hatred and jealousy.
But wait oo i never knew so many wole wole oshodis are here, i thought most yorubas are educated because i only expected quotes from wole wole oshodi brown roof

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by chrisskynet(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
Aba made rock ni..
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2017
... Aba holds the key to Nigerians manufacturing and production prosperity.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Ijaya123: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

No problem again kid. Just tell ur father to change his brown roof

Since you refer to me as a kid, I believe you're elderly. It's a pity age does not guarantee wisdom.

You're a typical example. Just wasted part of my time on inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by enigmaticlion: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy no well at all o.
zionmade:

Bros all those one na grammer. Can u kindly tell the nairaland jury which tribe in nigeria carries d name professionals in wole wole Oshodi. Did i mention any tribe? No
Are u a wole wole master?
If yes den find something better to do
Do u live under brown zinc?
If yes den change ur zinc because raining season will soon come

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by musicwriter(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Aba was already all that before Dubai came from nowhere in the early 90's. If we had an insightful government to protect their business, Nigeria would've had no business with China for real.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

After u have delivered urself from d spirit of hatred and jealousy.
But wait oo i never knew so many wole wole oshodis are here, i thought most yorubas are educated because i only expected quotes from wole wole oshodi brown roof

I am Nigerian! An apple doesn't fall far from its tree. You must have taken after your father or mother stupidity. It is in the gene!
I said your parent are stupid! We should be of the same age.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by justmenoni: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2017
His matter: factory fitted*****

author=RealLordZeus post=54186566]
must u be tribalistic in everything, chai, This ur matter ehn[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Pablo411: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Amen
Oya u receive Jealousy and hatred killer.
Pls if u re one of those guys living under brown roof take advantage of Saturday and clean ur roof

I've never seen a fool as foolish as you are!
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by enigmaticlion: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Why dem no use you do ritual when dem born you,that would have been productive but right now you're a source of worry to all Nigerians. Just thinking out loud.
zionmade:

Eiyaa so touching. Eiyaaa eiyaaa eiyaaa chaii so touching.
But why didnt also preach ur unity to d guy who was first to comment because he prompted my response. But anyway in Rilwayne001 voice cry me a river.
Those wole wole brown roof guys can be very mean oo. Hope u come around wen they start displaying their talent
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by enigmaticlion: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Why dem no use you do ritual when dem born you,that would have been productive but right now you're a source of worry to all Nigerians. Just thinking out loud.
zionmade:
Some of our educated wole wole wole Oshodi, cele brownroofed brodas will not like dis. Starting with d one above me.
Come and watch how they flood here with pictures of ibadan, abeokuta, lagos and d rest
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Abudu2000(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Aba will be worse than china, infact they would do much more faker things that china ever did
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by yomi007k(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
ifyan:
Osibanjo you are right in one way but very wrong in another way.

Competition is one vital key to success . If we use only made in Nigeria goods believe me it will affect the country in general negatively.

Even Kuwait somehow allow foreign goods

I agree with u....China hws gone so far dt germany n america dey beef dem.

Osinbajo never complete him statement cos china is a force we shud form an alliance with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.