Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo (22759 Views)

Atiku Slams Buhari: "You Have No Business, Not An Employer Of Labour" (Video) / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi / NEWS ‘nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed’ – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by gabicon: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Enough has been said about the growth of aba, I think wat is required now are the strategy of growth, entrepreneurs there will need mordern training, mordern equipments, distribution networks etc. I will suggest an entrepreneurial intervention fund be developed to facilitate growth.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by ifyan(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:

I agree with u....China hws gone so far dt germany n america dey beef dem.

Osinbajo never complete him statement cos china is a force we shud form an alliance with.

Not necessary China alone.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by lastmaster(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
Fools and slowpoke many for NL wella,see as them don derail this thread with tribalism.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by bmaks: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
Aba cannot develop itself..

I'm so sorry to say, that your statement is kinda degrading, who in the world gave china a thought before they broke even?

ABA HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RULE AFRICA MARKET AND IT WILL IN JESUS NAME. For the record, ABA products are being exported to various countries stealthily and they are of great quality, The pain is that such quality product are not crested as MADE IN NIGERIA.

If we can develop and encourage ABA and ONITSHA, the sky will be the starting point for manufacturing and production in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by bantudra: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
grin...
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by ocee88: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Common ! if Aba is developed wont they export and dollar will be surplus.This in turn will make the market woman in Ibadan and other brown roofs buy things cheaper.One for all..All for one .
zionmade:
Some of our educated wole wole wole Oshodi, cele brownroofed brodas will not like dis. Starting with d one above me.
Come and watch how they flood here with pictures of ibadan, abeokuta, lagos and d rest
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by david16(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Very true
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2017
gimakon:

Oga, calm down. I smell your anger and hatred from here.
See Lemme clear you, no be everything u go talk back at. I used to be like this before. But I learnt that different people, different opinions. Its a forum, people must talk like say Na hypo them drink.

Ibos no hate una. Even Hausa men, real Hausa men who are learned would tell you this. The only thing we know and are guilty of is the way we go about money, others, ibo no get time.

Hating won't take you anywhere sha, free mind small. This world go soon end.

Sure bro. I have quite number of good igbo friends
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by awoo47: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

After u have delivered urself from d spirit of hatred and jealousy.
But wait oo i never knew so many wole wole oshodis are here, i thought most yorubas are educated because i only expected quotes from wole wole oshodi brown roof
the height of ur foolishness is legendary shocked u only hv one solution to ur problem- suicide angry
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Momoh7(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2017
osinbajo 2019
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by naijafunds: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than three hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by jimzad02(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
CHANGE!

CHANGE!!

CHANGE!!!

While their leaders are busy criticism the government & also incourraging them to destabilise government properties in the Niger Delta region.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by giles14(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2017
waley007:

http://www.herald.ng/nigeria-no-business-china-aba-developed-osinbajo/
not only aba but the whole of Igbo land and her neighbors like the idomas the ikkewres efiks Ibibios ijaws.

from otupko to bonny island and from anioma land to he bakassi peninsula would be great if give opportunity.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by baysol: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:

Osinbajo you fall my hand how can we develop what is fraud on arrival? There is a lot of fakie fakie, counterfeiting, infirior products, and evil product tamperings going on in Aba than the entire China. why must we encourage fraud and corruption that will not benefit Nigeria but Biafra?
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
luxy44:

I am Nigerian! An apple doesn't fall far from its tree. You must have taken after your father or mother stupidity. It is in the gene!
I said your parent are stupid! We should be of the same age.
Ok but dnt cry. If it pain u wella pls clean d brownny dust out of ur roof. As for d stupid part, i wont trade words
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Pablo411:

I've never seen a fool as foolish as you are!
Ok sir. D sagacious sage, d pristine lewd, d staid shrewd fellow, d pretematural veracious nabob, d placid demure sapient impecunious fetid Oga, i salute u.
U can now go and wipe dat brown dust out of ur roof
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Why dem no use you do ritual when dem born you,that would have been productive but right now you're a source of worry to all Nigerians. Just thinking out loud.
U dat they used for ritual and u parents are still mendicants., of wat use were u?
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
ocee88:
Common ! if Aba is developed wont they export and dollar will be surplus.This in turn will make the market woman in Ibadan and other brown roofs buy things cheaper.One for all..All for one .
Dats true bro but the brown roofians would rather kill themselves dat to see aba become developed, in as much as i believe a few of dem have dumped d brown roof mentality
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by enigmaticlion: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2017
I initially thought you were mentally deranged and needed quick medical intervention plus a permanent room @yaba left, but now I clearly see can that you're beyond saving because of the evil ritual performed on you by your mendicant parents. The Thunder that will fire you and your entire generation is standing next to you as I speak. Ipob stench. Oloriburuku, omoale jatijati. Just thinking out loud,no hard feelings. wink
zionmade:

U dat they used for ritual and u parents are still mendicants., of wat use were u?
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
I initially thought you were mentally deranged and needed quick medical intervention plus a permanent room @yaba left, but now I clearly see can that you're beyond saving because of the evil ritual performed on you by your mendicant parents. The Thunder that will fire you and your entire generation is standing next to you as I speak. Ipob stench. Oloriburuku, omoale jatijati. Just thinking out loud,no hard feelings. wink
Looking like a child's play now. Anyway U can go and play with ur mates sha.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Looking like a child's play now. Anyway u can go and look for ur mates to play with
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by castrokins(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
I Tire O
All Talk And No Action.
Are We Waiting On God To Come Down And Develop Aba?

Cutehector:
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Dino98: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lanretoye:
that state is supposed to be making IGR that triples that of Lagos state but still lobby around the FG for funds and support...smh

Triples that of Lagos state...weh don sir!!!
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by Stanbeto: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tell them o
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by durangokid: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
You were not even born when Aba was about to turn to African mega market before it was destroyed by Nigerian politics caused by envy
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by shamecurls(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:
Some of our educated wole wole wole Oshodi, cele brownroofed brodas will not like dis. Starting with d one above me.
Come and watch how they flood here with pictures of ibadan, abeokuta, lagos and d rest

Take it or leave it!

Afonja's will always be your Masters and never will your lots be at par with them in this world and the next to come.

We far ahead of your lots.....
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:

Take it or leave it!

Afonja's will always be your Masters and never will your lots be at par with them in this world and the next to come.

We far ahead of your lots.....

Bros masters in wat exactly. D only work u do in
d entire SS and SE is driving taxi while ur women
sell kai kai.
In SW its 60% wole wole. Oshodi
In d north its foodstuffs.
So how exactly do u mean??
If u say masters in Jealousy hatred and gossip i
will accept dat afterall no one does it as special
as u guys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by shamecurls(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Bros masters in wat exactly. D only work u do in
d entire SS and SE is driving taxi while ur women
sell kai kai.
In SW its 60% wole wole. Oshodi
In d north its foodstuffs.
So how exactly do u mean??
If u say masters in Jealousy hatred and gossip i
will accept dat afterall no one does it as special
as u guys

With all, Afonja's re still your Masters! Your lots run down to the West to get civilised while you abandon your villages that you call a state.

What's in the East! Please tell me! Nothing! I mean absolutely nothing! Let telecoms and banks move out and see how all eastern states will get grounded.

You think am talking about your lots hawking in traffic? Or you probably think am talking about Food-stuff, spare-part, electronics, plumbing materials or odera? Am talking about front-liners, people that matters.

Arewa and Afonja will continue to be your Masters in all ramifications. Take it or leave it, your lts don't count.

Even MASSOB said it 2 days ago that your elders re slaves how much more you followers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by sshalom(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
There is no real development without industrialization. Industrialization is driven by vision, commitment and continuous investment. Hopefully our Government will realize the importance of harnessing local capacities to evolve into global competency.
Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by zionmade(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
shamecurls:

With all, Afonja's re still your Masters! Your lots run down to the West to get civilised while you abandon your villages that you call a state.

What's in the East! Please tell me! Nothing! I mean absolutely nothing! Let telecoms and banks move out and see how all eastern states will get grounded.

You think am talking about your lots hawking in traffic? Or you probably think am talking about Food-stuff, spare-part, electronics, plumbing materials or odera? Am talking about front-liners, people that matters.

Arewa and Afonja will continue to be your Masters in all ramifications. Take it or leave it, your lts don't count.

Even MASSOB said it 2 days ago that your elders re slaves how much more you followers

Hahaha guy u mean arewa almajiris dying in poverty?
U re such a dummy if u think we need to remain in our and succeed. We come to ur land and oppress u all u can do is to gossip and hate.
We do 80% of d imports (apart from those from multinationals) and give ur jobless brodas some jobs at apapa wharf.
The oil companies get d oil from our land and give u guys job over there.
In d entire arewa 80% of all businesses are owned by us, they praise us yanka dede and we dash dem some money.
Apart from white collar jobs, wat can u boast of?
If u think poliltics makes a tribe develop den take a stroll to Kastina or even my sister state bayelsa and give urself some lectures.
Do u know how many roads and Estates in lagos dat was given Ibo names.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Business With China If Aba Is Developed – Osinbajo by shamecurls(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
zionmade:

Hahaha guy u mean arewa almajiris dying in poverty?
U re such a dummy if u think we need to remain in our and succeed. We come to ur land and oppress u all u can do is to gossip and hate.
We do 80% of d imports (apart from those from multinationals) and give ur jobless brodas some jobs at apapa wharf.
The oil companies get d oil from our land and give u guys job over there.
In d entire arewa 80% of all businesses are owned by us, they praise us yanka dede and we dash dem some money.
Apart from white collar jobs, wat can u boast of?
If u think poliltics makes a tribe develop den take a stroll to Kastina or even my sister state bayelsa and give urself some lectures.
Do u know how many roads and Estates in lagos dat was given Ibo names.

Your lots fumble a lot. You keep regarding those SME littered all over Nigeria as businesses. Like I said earlier, am talking of front runners. Am talking of movers and shakers. Not shop owners.

You come to the West to oppress It's a norm for your lots to chest-beat. I wont join u. Keep oppressing everybody in Nigeria while your region is a failed state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON / 5,000 Supporters Dump Kwankwanso / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.