Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild (9860 Views)

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Well it's relevant cos peeps want to see it. Big boobs move traffic. grin Just like Tonto Dikeh's failed marriage, which of course, isn't relevant news.
By 'people' you mean YOU grin
Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by midehill(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I swear d gel mumu...she tink say she fine
...rubbish
Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by cuedish: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
She looks unhealthy. ...wtf
Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by AfroSamurai: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Ishilove:

By 'people' you mean YOU grin
Nope. By 'people' I mean people. Check the traffic in threads that has to do with boobs and compare... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by exlinkleads(f): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

I ask this in all sincerity: HOW THE FVCK IS THIS RELEVANT NEWS?!?

sorry about that ishilove... my bad, wont happen again
Re: Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild by GawzMan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
she try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny / Nigerian Guys And Their Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.