Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny (9858 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2019
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Pyrrhes: 8:29pm On May 10, 2019
FTC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
That your bestie sha.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by youngest85(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
EFCC is coming for you

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by sparog(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
Dude probably likes you but ain't bold enough to tell you

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Rahyberg(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
shocked
Pls who can help MI to summarize what is up dier?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by delugajackson: 8:39pm On May 10, 2019
Total waste of brain cells.

Are you sure you are a student of a university? With this nonsense you wrote up there, do you still think there's any need for your parents to keep wasting their hard-earned money on you? And you are not even ashamed of displaying your stupidity in public. Academic Olosho.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
University is fun for you guys, come to medical schools; I swear if you have that Kain opportunity to notice all this things you mentioned ehh.. make I know talk.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
Dude probably likes you but ain't bold enough to tell you
I prefer him coming straight up to me than putting up that kind of behavior.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2019
Wiziman:
University is fun for you guys, come to medical schools; I swear if you have that Kain opportunity to notice all this things you mentioned ehh.. make I know talk.
My school is just fond of cancelling lectures like y.day three lectures straight up was cancelled.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2019
youngest85:
EFCC is coming for you

am I a Yahoo girl? Wo! Am not naira Marley's Bea oh.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by sparog(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

The dude is scared na

Btw, do u like him?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:

The dude is scared na

Btw, do u like him?
Kinda.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Femi316: 9:32pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

My friend he liver don fail am nie make am dey act funny ....?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Generalwoodz(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2019
Run for you life

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by PrinceCEE(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

You could do well with nicely formatted punctuation marks.

Pity your readers...

He probably feels something for you

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
PrinceCEE:

You could do well with nicely formatted punctuation marks.

Pity your readers...

He probably feels something for you
Forgive the errors.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Kinda.
if he decides to woo u,can u date him?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Kinda.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Kinda.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
Nope. I just got out of a 1 yr relationship am not over it yet.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by richidinho(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2019
You won't face your studies be following men about, look at what you wrote up there

tufiakwa, kids of nowadays ehn

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by ireneony(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2019
Maybe he likes u
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2019
just fvck him and let us hear word already

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by affinity77(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
With this grammar of yours.....i rest my case

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by galadima77(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
So what's the big deal that you had to bring it here? Don't you have friends to gossip with?
had to waste few minutes of my life looking to analyse your situation only to find out it's your business.

Mind yourself OP.

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by CityNGR: 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
the errors are unpardonable, you wrote like a drunkard whose mind was hazy when concocting up the story....your writing style does not portray you as one who has seen the insides of a tertiary institution before.... up your game. A bricklayer will be assessed by the quality of his buildings, a farmer by his produce, a singer by his songs, of what use is an undergraduate student who cannot write in simple English language, concisely and with clarity.

Let me tell you this, you are most definitely not serious with life, no ambition apart from carrying men to your 2and a half flat mattress like cars move along Apapa expressway.... Sexxx Sexxxx BBNaija what value do you even have to offer a serious man? Apart from sexxx which even a madd woman can offer?

mhizdebbygold:

Forgive the errors.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by ThePreachersSon: 11:05pm On May 10, 2019
Rahyberg:
shocked
Pls who can help MI to summarize what is up dier?

Her neighbor is crushing. Guy cannot walk up to her and spill the beans. But she has already gotten the signals. She likes him too,they're waiting for first to talk.

She is single, and she has a male bestie

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Rahyberg(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Her neighbor is crushing. Guy cannot walk up to her and spill the beans. But she has already gotten the signals. She likes him too,they're waiting for first to talk.

ThePreachersSon:

ThePreachersSon:

thanks bro..
Since they are waiting for who to talk first, let me use that moment to overtake her neighbor then cos my spirit is crushing on her from here.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 2:27am On May 11, 2019
All these late teens babies.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:46am On May 11, 2019
He came into your room and asked you stupid questions, he even wanted to know if you got a guy or had sex, then he ignores you of late, keeping a frown on his face. He deserves a hot slap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.