Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) (20525 Views)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Entpress: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2017
young beautiful lady has blown the hearts of many with her sultry photos periodically uploaded on Instagram from enviable locations.

Neo Molote(left) and a friend
Neo Molote is a South African damsel who has made the list of one of the hottest African ladies on Instagram. She regularly flaunts her tinted hair style and fresh skin on social media to tease her ever-expectant followers.

She has a special spot for body-revealing clothes as well as her panties.
Miss Molote’s protruding bum has always caught the eyes of her male fans who frequently commend the structure at the comment section of her photos. According to details stated on her page, she is a soccer fanatic as well as a higher institution graduate of Strategic Communications.
She is currently dealing with over 4,000 followers on her social media page.

See more sultry photos of the light-skinned beauty at the link below:

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/11/naughty-girl-flaunts-her-luscious-b00bs-and-bum-on-social-media-photos/

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Damn!! Lionessza Yhur People Ahr Bad Gan

4 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
How can I get to South Africa from Lagos? embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:
Damn!!
Lionessza Yhur People Ahr Bad Gan

Lol, you call that baaad? You obviously haven't been to SA grin

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Take Edoways , it flies directly to Mzantsi within a few minutes grin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by professorfal: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
damn!!!!
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Shut Up!

5 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017

With their manners, it would've been a double jeopardy if they don't have these bimbo's therein.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by sEGXY2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wash off the make up Remove the filters and lightening effect And you'll be left with an ugly bimbo with stretch mark infested body
Nothing thrilling bout that body, I'll gladly pass!

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by nattyjay(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Amber Rose wannabe That's all I see.........but she's fuckin HOT

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by GawzMan(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
she try
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Your sense of humour is scathing ...yoh!

4 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
sEGXY2:
Wash off the make up
Remove the filters and lightening effect
And you'll be left with an ugly bimbo with stretch mark infested body

Nothing thrilling bout that body, I'll gladly pass!
Naah don't even start... Those gals are smoking hot. And have good relational skills.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by arleck(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
see Furo O! cheesy shocked Jesu cheesy
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:
You will loose your life if you go
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
South African ladies are usually blessed in the 'backyard department' grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Every SA girl has got booty! sad

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Shut Up!

grin

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
My lawd. Please how Much to south Africa?. Lionessza you will lodge me grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

Your sense of humour is scathing ...yoh!

Lol, I apologize grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartChoices:
You will loose your life if you go
Can you drown a fish?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Every SA girl has got booty! sad

Lol, no.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:
My laws. Please how Much to south Africa?. Lionessza you will lodge me grin

Lol , it will be a pleasure. Please bring me some fufu grin.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, no.

Point me to a flat assed SA chic grin

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , it will be a pleasure. Please bring me some fufu grin.

Nah fufu I dey come south Africa to come sell grin grin .

We will sort fufu issue out when I come first. Hope u re endowed like those girls, because bones are meant for dogs oo grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

Point me to a flat assed SA chic grin

Lol , take her.

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Nah fufu I dey come south Africa to come sell grin grin .

We will sort fufu issue out when I come first. Hope u re endowed like those girls, because bones are meant for dogs oo grin

cheesy grin

Lol, I try but will never reach that level grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hmm Yhu Must Be A Really BAD girl if this isn't bad
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Hmm Yhu Must Be A Really BAD girl if this isn't bad

Lol, far from it.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

cheesy grin

Lol, I try but will never reach that level grin

Am salivating already... My trip to south Africa would be filled with pleasure from lionessza kiss , right?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , take her.

She's got azz too na? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Am I The Only One Noticing This In Women? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.