Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,376 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic (21991 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by udees: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
We are in a democracy does not give you the guts to go about insulting your leaders for no reason
But you were in nigeria when all of you were doing same to the former president---you are still in nigeria criticising American president Donald Trump.
When the next president would use the same DSS on you -tell all your people not to complain.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by ShootToKill: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
Nnamdi Kanu's,case is different. He's a terrorist that needs to be dealt with

Your muslim zombiegerian skull will be disappointed in the end, then you'll have to join ipobexposed your brother in drinking high-quality rat poison to end your anti-Kanu pains forever. grin grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by ShootToKill: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
pack the fvck out already. Go to Benin republic. you're not needed here

Land-grabber, take this Biafran bulala...

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by higherpower: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wetin this one they talk now lipsrsealed

Go and read well! He is stating the obvious. very soon u will say Fayose is arrested because he used to criticise FG. u are their primary target for attention n u will not disappointing them.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OSIBANJO cheesy

Its time KANU NNAMDI is released......

OSIBANJO is the man sent by God to complete the good works of DR. EBELE JONATHAN

You get sense so? You no know road to Kuje?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by surreal15(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
KINDLY READ THIS: https://www.nairaland.com/3657413/man-behind-naira-appreciation-mr

xstry:
He'll learn to behave himself.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Kfed4ril(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
democracy does not entail making cheap derogatory statement against the president which are mostly false and may cause panic in the country

Na wa for human beings o.
I pity all you, so when el rufai and co were making cheap derogatory statements against GEJ why weren't they arrested?

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Thisis2raw(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
hope u will shutup now??
yeye boy
buhari is ur mate abi
all enemies of the state should be arrested
we this now I have come to understand that is no more freedom of speech.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin grin grin I no fit laugh ooooo

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by edoboy33(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Brightology2:
ve been watching u of lately. Your moniker is new and it seems you one of newly recruited e - zombie at buhari media center at utako abuja. Just continue we're watching.
am not new I have been on nairaland Since 2012 and am not a zombie am human
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by edoboy33(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Na wa for human beings o.
I pity all you, so when el rufai and co were making cheap derogatory statements against GEJ why weren't they arrested?

Stop deceiving yourself.
as elrufai was not arrested so is fayose too..u get??
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by slimikenna(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Irrespective of the political, ethnic and religious bias that plagues us as Nigerians, I still do not understand how any sane person will be supporting the suppression of our God given freedom of speech. Shame on anybody encouraging our suppression as RESPECTABLE human beings. It has nothing to do with political affiliations. Our great forefathers that fought for our freedom were neither APC nor PDP members. Let us watch our utterance and not sell our birth right for a bowl of porridge. I stand against the use of government machinery to silence critics. This is democracy, or it is supposed to be a democracy.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by edoboy33(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thisis2raw:
we this now I have come to understand that is no more freedom of speech.

freedom of speech shouldn't be abuse
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
democracy does not entail making cheap derogatory statement against the president which are mostly false and may cause panic in the country
is PMB more important than JW BUSH,OBAMA,Boris Johnson,Putin etc?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
freedom of speech shouldn't be abuse
ABusing our leaders is in the Job discription.has anyone projected a pair of shoe yet to our Presidoo?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
slimikenna:
Irrespective of the political, ethnic and religious bias that plagues us as Nigerians, I still do not understand how any sane person will be supporting the suppression of our God given freedom of speech. Shame on anybody encouraging our suppression as RESPECTABLE human beings. It has nothing to do with political affiliations. Our great forefathers that fought for our freedom were neither APC nor PDP members. Let us watch our utterance and not sell our birth right for a bowl of porridge. I stand against the use of government machinery to silence critics. This is democracy, or it is supposed to be a democracy.
Thank you, and they think it is funny, why cant I yab Mr president and his family if the fail to perform.If his performance was in a private company ie Dangote and Sons he would have been fired without pay.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by chiedu7: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
pack the fvck out already. Go to Benin republic. you're not needed here

We wan waka but una dey fear us leaving.

but leave we shall. tongue

Asari officially declared himself a Biafran now live on air . Thank God we are coming together and divide n rule is ovee

https://www.nairaland.com/3614654/asari-dokubo-live-radio-biafra
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
so much for common sense.
we should go about insulting our leaders because democracy gives us the freedom of speech to do so
my friend gerooouutttt, where you dead when GEJ was called ogogoro drinker?infact take predicted slap jor
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by ginggerxy: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

he is confused
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
chiedu7:

We wan waka but una dey fear us leaving.

but leave we shall. tongue

Asari officially declared himself a Biafran now live on air . Thank God we are coming together and divide n rule is ovee

https://www.nairaland.com/3614654/asari-dokubo-live-radio-biafra
Asari is a nobody. He's nothing. All he's got is chest beating cowards like yourself
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
erico2k2:

my friend gerooouutttt, where you dead when GEJ was called ogogoro drinker?infact take predicted slap jor
the person wey talk say GEJ dey drink ogogoro no lie.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by edoboy33(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
erico2k2:

ABusing our leaders is in the Job discription.has anyone projected a pair of shoe yet to our Presidoo?
criticism is different from abuse
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by omsal84(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
The irony of life, when you use the DSS to intimidate the opposition, then God uses His own DSS to make you a president in London.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by chiedu7: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
Asari is a nobody. He's nothing. All he's got is chest beating cowards like yourself

Well the nobody dey waka too. grin

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
chiedu7:

Well the nobody dey waka too. grin

funny banner grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by chiedu7: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
funny banner grin

No worry when we waka na that time ur eyes go clear.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
chiedu7:

No worry when we waka na that time ur eyes go clear.
come add America logo on top, why Una dey disgrace us like this
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by chimerase2: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
stephnie1:

i stand with PMB
sis zombie why don't u go to London general Hospital where he is lying lifeless and LYE stand wit him

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
criticism is different from abuse
was abuse of our leaders ever criminalized
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
the person wey talk say GEJ dey drink ogogoro no lie.
There you are, is this not eating your own Poo, talking about double standards, for all I car PMB is DUMB

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
erico2k2:

There you are, is this not eating your own Poo, talking about double standards, for all I car PMB is DUMB
PMB is not the one that told the world "Stealing is not corruption" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: PDP Says No Automatic Ticket For Obaseki / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo / PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.