Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic (21994 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by chiedu7: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
come add America logo on top, why Una dey disgrace us like this

I beg who be us?

we are not part of you remember grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
chiedu7:

I beg who be us?

we are not part of you remember grin

grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
PMB is not the one that told the world "Stealing is not corruption" grin
Education also failed you as well
How is stealing corruption?so if that was an exam question you failed right there
Gerrit once and for all,STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.Stop fooling yourselves.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Education also failed you as well
How is stealing corruption?so if that was an exam question you failed right there
Gerrit once and for all,STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.Stop fooling yourselves.
illiteracy is a disease. grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by dannyboy444: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
PassingShot:
Why was he arrested in the first place?

It's not enough to use fierce criticism as cover for your crime against the state.

We saw it with Obanikoro. We saw it with many of the PDP looters too.

You can't resort to cheap tactics to escape punishment for your crime.

its lik dat tin z already over-heating.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by melejo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
hope u will shutup now??
yeye boy
buhari is ur mate abi
all enemies of the state should be arrested
Has sarrki got a new monicker?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:

illiteracy is a disease. grin
exactly,thats what your attributes are, 2017 someone still think corruption is stealing.Then I have no hope for our youths.
this was understood by pry school students as far back 2015 and an adult still don get it.plz refund your school fees.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Thisis2raw(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
edoboy33:
freedom of speech shouldn't be abuse
she it was abused in GEJ regime ba?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by princefaculty(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Funny, this government fears criticism even more than coup d'etat grin
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by kernel501: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
He'll learn to behave himself.

I guess you're the latest troll acquisition of APC, but then...you need more education against hurling unhealthy remarks.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by udifia4life: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmmm GOD bless osinbanjo
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Klington: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
The message is simple, freedom of speech is no longer attainable under this wicked gwomenti
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Klington: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
The message is simple, freedom of speech is no longer attainable under this wicked gwomenti cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Pascal181: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OSIBANJO cheesy

Its time KANU NNAMDI is released......

OSIBANJO is the man sent by God to complete the good works of DR. EBELE JONATHAN
U re truly a son of Ur father. God bless u
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by kings09(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
And u r hapi yet u ll tag ur buhari as a democrat. Am sure sarrki is seeing dis
xstry:
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by shella1759(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dauracracy
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by durangokid: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
We are in a democracy does not give you the guts to go about insulting your leaders for no reason
well I know what most of you guys were saying during Jonathan Era, nothing happened to you people then these shows who behavior is well I thank God power is leaving the north soon let me see what most of you bigots will say when someone else clamp down on those criticizing them
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by durangokid: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
We are in a democracy does not give you the guts to go about insulting your leaders for no reason
well I know what most of you guys were saying during Jonathan Era, nothing happened to you people then these shows who buhari is well I thank God power is leaving the north soon let me see what most of you bigots will say when someone else clamp down on those criticizing them
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by dexterinc2003: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
melejo:
Has sarrki got a new monicker?
We have seen you. Supporter of corruption. Face the msg and not the messenger.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by naijaking1: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:

How many people did DSS arrest for criticizing GEJ? Zero.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by 247Dior(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
do u have brain in your head? When did criticism became a crime?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by coolscott(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
By all means, in a democracy, you can insult all you want. But if the subject of your insults find them to be based on falsehood and not on facts, he should sue you to court, win, and make you bear the full punishment prescribed by the law, not arrest you, then keep you detained illegally, just to discourage you from criticizing him, whether what you said was true or not.

If there was a real case against some of these critics, at least one person would have been sued for libel. The only reason that has not happened is that most of these critics just plainly have committed no crime as identified by the constitution.

In any case, what is there to be said of a government which takes delight in disregarding the very laws upon which It's legality is built?

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by ocelot2006(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
xstry:
so much for common sense.
we should go about insulting our leaders because democracy gives us the freedom of speech to do so

How about you tell those "leaders" to develop a thick skin for this & stop being little b%&ches. Last I checked, criticisms come with the territory. If I recall this same administration resorted to outright insults during the GEJ era.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by Cekpo34(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
PassingShot:

It's not enough to use fierce criticism as cover for your crime against the state.

Pls what was his crime?
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by odysey: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
PassingShot:

He exposed the fraudulent practice of CBN selling under #100-$1 to certain individuals and companies
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by bejeria101(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Make we no talk again because of una daura dunce wey we dnt knw if he is alive or..... Come beat me ayam at the roundabout oponu daura,u think say na era wey you fit misbehave.
Re: DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic by coolscott(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
PassingShot:

He was arrested because he exposed forex corruption going on with the current administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Too Late To Restructure Nigeria: Ankko Briggs. / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 / Buratai, Military After My Life - Timi Frank Cries Out In Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.