Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5351 Views)

My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: . by FitnessDoctor: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
I sincerely do not know why you are looking for a medical student in his finals...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I sincerely do not know why you are looking for a medical student in his finals...
she wants a boyfriend.
Re: . by sleeknick: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
I'm a single doctor and a single medicine student. Come here cool
Re: . by Backinfront(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
I don't know what you should do. You are the closest to your brain and heart, you should know what's next.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
My advice for you is to have some pride and know your worth, learn to move on, its not all relationships that leads to marriage.
Re: . by FitnessDoctor: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
But this is normal.... and if you think you can still make the relationship come back together then speak to him and tell him your mind... if he refuses... then have it in your mind that it is time to move to greener pastures....

Your mind will continue to refer back to him and you may start comparing every man to him... But to completely put him off your mind (if that is what you want) then you need to get yourself busy with maybe motivational books ... to help improve yourself and keep your mind off him... never try to revenge on him or go wild (partying and other wild acts) because of this as this will only amplify the problem and lead to more regret from you....

This helps to do two things (reading motivational books)

Improve you for the next relationship

Make you stronger towards situations like this....

In time you will forget about him and move on....

But is this your first breakup??

2 Likes

Re: . by darbeelicous(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
y did he break up with u?? Lets start from there!
Re: . by Nnfe(f): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
You want the doctor to fix ur broken heart or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by DaddySLY(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
The help you seek is anywhere tats not nairaland....
Re: . by firstking01(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
DaddySLY:
The help you seek is anywhere tats not nairaland....
angry
Re: . by Stevengerd(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls Move On. If A Door Is Shut, Anoda 1 Will Surely Open. Op Goan Listen To Adekunle Gold - Nurse Alabere
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Give it some time, you will soon forget about him. He is now a thing of the past, just know that you will find someone better.

1 Like

Re: . by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Evaberry:
My bf of almost a year broke up with me recently, I cried for days, and was severely depressed, I ended all communications with him but lately I keep thinking about him and have this need to talk to him
I really don't know why I feel like speaking to him.

I still love him alot and don't know how to move on

please what do u advise I do

P. S. is there a single doctor here or a single medicine student in his finals

Thanks

Swiri....I just got over mine. Time heals. Engage in things that will eat up ur time and leaves you sleepy when done.....whenever his thoughts get to u....wade it off.. think about tins that annoy u abt him.....
Re: . by Badgers14: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Evaberry:
My bf of almost a year broke up with me recently, I cried for days, and was severely depressed, I ended all communications with him but lately I keep thinking about him and have this need to talk to him
I really don't know why I feel like speaking to him.

I still love him alot and don't know how to move on

please what do u advise I do

P. S. is there a single doctor here or a single medicine student in his finals

Thanks

If i am single and a doctor.. I hope you are a pharmacist or a chartered accountant

4 Likes

Re: . by mazizitonene(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
tough one.....it ain't easy @ all....you just have to move on....He did the breaking....u going back to beg or try to reconcile with him.....may see him taking advantage of you/your weakness....just let it be....I know it's like WW3....but get ursef busy....keep ur mind occupied with stuffs....and watch ursef move on gradually....

ps: why do u need a medical student in finals ? undecided .....in a related field...but done...about serving...
Re: . by Jodha(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why can't I be soft and girlish like this for once undecided
Re: . by slimthugchime(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
so hows that any of my business undecided
Re: . by slimthugchime(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:

na your type dey carry gallon pass man undecided
Re: . by mazizitonene(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:
because you are not yet old enough....now run along undecided

4 Likes

Re: . by joliyp(f): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
after every saul comes david

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
y did he break up with u?? Lets start from there!

Said he wants to focus on himself
Re: . by Jodha(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
mazizitonene:
because you are not yet old enough....now run along undecided

Yes sir #runningalong grin grin
Re: . by Jodha(f): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
slimthugchime:

embarassed
na your type dey carry gallon pass man undecided

Ade carry gallon die.. grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Badgers14:

If i am single and a doctor.. I hope you are a pharmacist or a chartered accountant

I'm a lawyer
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
mazizitonene:
tough one.....it ain't easy @ all....you just have to move on....He did the breaking....u going back to beg or try to reconcile with him.....may see him taking advantage of you/your weakness....just let it be....I know it's like WW3....but get ursef busy....keep ur mind occupied with stuffs....and watch ursef move on gradually....

ps: why do u need a medical student in finals ? undecided .....in a related field...but done...about serving...

Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
But this is normal.... and if you think you can still make the relationship come back together then speak to him and tell him your mind... if he refuses... then have it in your mind that it is time to move to greener pastures....

Your mind will continue to refer back to him and you may start comparing every man to him... But to completely put him off your mind (if that is what you want) then you need to get yourself busy with maybe motivational books ... to help improve yourself and keep your mind off him... never try to revenge on him or go wild (partying and other wild acts) because of this as this will only amplify the problem and lead to more regret from you....

This helps to do two things (reading motivational books)

Improve you for the next relationship

Make you stronger towards situations like this....

In time you will forget about him and move on....

But is this your first breakup??

No it isnt
Re: . by darbeelicous(f): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
in other words, u were a distraction?
Babe, I'd advice u to also focus on yourself! cool
Evaberry:

Said he wants to focus on himself

1 Like

Re: . by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Do u have big yansh? sad

1 Like

Re: . by tifany89(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Swiri....I just got over mine. Time heals. Engage in things that will eat up ur time and leaves you sleepy when done.....whenever his thoughts get to u....wade it off.. think about tins that annoy u abt him.....
Sorry to hear dat. Be strong
Re: . by Badgers14: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm a lawyer

Oh ok.. I don't have personal preference on any profession per say, I just want someone with a good head on their shoulders.

If you permit me, I can keep you company

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Goes Nude Again Share Pictures On Instagram Says...... / Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks. / Some Irresistible Photos Of Tanzanian Model Sanchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.