Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5346 Views)

My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by olac21(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
tifany89:

Wow plz don't be angry o, my bad.I think minding my business should be a full time job for me now
lol..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
op looking for a buoyfwiend grin.do u want a buoyfwend wit giant cassava cos i got the guy 4 u cheesy

Yes oooo

I was banned last night
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Yes oooo

I was banned last night

banned ke? shocked just cos u looking fo a buoyfwend? shocked hope u aint cheating on a mod? cheesy
Re: . by tifany89(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

The real tin is....I slept all through today... took a day off
Okay sounds kool.how about today? Is it d usual or something different [left][/left] wink
Re: . by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

banned ke? shocked just cos u looking fo a buoyfwend? shocked hope u aint cheating on a mode grin

I didn't even know what I did

for the 1st time in 5 years I got my 1st ban. I was really so sad.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

I didn't even know what I did

for the 1st time in 5 years I got my 1st ban. I was really so sad.
eeya sorry o.maybe some mod crushing on u got jealous.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
First, you sounds lonely.. Second, you sounds like someone with low self esteem.. If I'm right or wrong, I have solutions for you.. I won't say it here.. Mod might ban Me.. Hit me up D1A34454
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Evaberry:

No it isnt

I don't know why you're looking for a doctor or a medical student in his final year.

The worst thing ever that you can do for yourself is to jump into another relationship now.

You are most definitely going to hurt yourself and someone else.

Take your time to get over the other person. Not easy, yes! But it still has to be done. And getting into another relationship right away is not it.

You're very vulnerable right now and there are guys looking for someone like you to take advantage of.

Delete all his pictures. Throw away or give away all the gifts he has given to you that remind you of him.

Scrub your phone and laptop of pictures, music, videos that remind you of him.

Identify your basic or primary interest.

Engross yourself in it.

It's a thing of the mind.

Go out more, you'll meet new and interesting people. Learn to play a musical instrument, or learn to paint, or learn a new language, or learn a sport or something, anything, that will take your mind off him.

This is the time to lean heavily on the support your friends and family members have to offer.

And always remember, live each day as it comes.

You'll feel the need to call him or text him. I'm sure by now you know well enough to delete his number and block him everywhere block able, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Nairaland grin and so on.

Don't think about it. Just do it. All the best.
Re: . by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
tifany89:

Okay sounds kool.how about today? Is it d usual or something different [left][/left] wink

It's quite different today
Re: . by Immorttal: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm a lawyer

so because you are a lawyer that's why you need a medical practitioner, you are even profession selective and I put it to you that you don't know what relationship entail. I now see more reasons to ditch them Nigerian girls, bunch of brainless retards.
Re: . by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: . by MrCork: 4:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
My bf of almost a year broke up with me recently, I cried for days, and was severely depressed, I ended all communications with him but lately I keep thinking about him and have this need to talk to him
I really don't know why I feel like speaking to him.

I still love him alot and don't know how to move on

please what do u advise I do

P. S. is there a single doctor here or a single medicine student in his finals

Thanks

angry
Re: . by MrCork: 4:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
My bf of almost a year broke up with me recently, I cried for days, and was severely depressed, I ended all communications with him but lately I keep thinking about him and have this need to talk to him
I really don't know why I feel like speaking to him.

I still love him alot and don't know how to move on

please what do u advise I do

P. S. is there a single doctor here or a single medicine student in his finals

Thanks

..r u lightskin? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.