Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Open Letter To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To My Future Wife (1908 Views)

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2017
Woke up this morning and wrote my future wife this piece

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by ImDharay: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Oh, for the past 3 years?
You sure you ain't jobless huh...
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2017
The first paragraph is a lie. The second paragraph is unreal. The third paragraph is a delusion. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 03, 2017
You don't know what Marriage is smiley
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by kllinxman(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Probably Op just left sec. skul.. or newly employed. uncle give ur self more 3yrs from now.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
World people Kwontinue.
RadicallyBlunt:
The first paragraph is a lie. The second paragraph is unreal. The third paragraph is a delusion. Keep it up
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
You have a comprehension deficiency. I pointed out two priorities in her physical appearance. So calm down and drink garri
Alesandese:
You don't know what Marriage is smiley
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2017
You waste all night sleeping huh? Don't expect everybody to be like you.
ImDharay:
Oh, for the past 3 years?
You sure you ain't jobless huh...
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Toor
kllinxman:
Probably Op just left sec. skul.. or newly employed. uncle give ur self more 3yrs from now.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by vedah: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
hansome01:
You waste all night sleeping huh? Don't expect everybody to be like you.
And you waste all night thinking about your future wife? He has a point. Nice hand writing BTW.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
hansome01:
You have a comprehension deficiency. I pointed out two priorities in her physical appearance. So calm down and drink garri
No you are the Dumbo with watery brain emanating trash. If physical attributes as shallow as those you pointed out are what you look out for in a woman, then I think you should be conceived again. A man who knows what it takes to live with a partner till God knows when will look out for something more. You know what? Just look for a goat nearest to you and have a brain exchange. You are better off using that . For your information my brows are perfectly shaped and i have a flat tommy so spare me the jealousy shiit you might want to come up with. Thanks smiley
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by hansome01(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Lol... I won't waste my energy typing to score any point. Slay Queen. Stop been bitter. Letter Na my own. Why drink panadol on top my matter. #PepperDemGang
Alesandese:
No you are the Dumbo with watery brain emanating trash. If physical attributes as shallow as those you pointed out are what you look out for in a woman, then I think you should be conceived again. A man who knows what it takes to live with a partner till God knows when will look out for something more. You know what? Just look for a goat nearest to you and have a brain exchange. You are better off using that . For your information my brows are perfectly shaped and i have a flat tommy so spare me the jealousy shiit you might want to come up with. Thanks smiley
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by zynellsmum(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
nice hand writing
Re: Open Letter To My Future Wife by Ator008(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rules and regulations for my future wife 

1. My future wife is not allowed to have more than 3 male friends, me, her dad, and her brother (if you have two brother you better pick your favorite) 

2 my future wife is not allowed to pray silently. I have to know what is going on between you and Jesus 

3 if my future wife wants to comment on any guys Post we must first discuss about it. 

4 my future wife is not allowed to work........ Cause being with me is a full time job 

5. My future wife is not allowed to hide her phone from me as long as we are together it's not an iPhone, 
It's a wephone.. 

6. My future wife is not allowed to sleep unless I'm watching her..... 
If she laugh in her sleep I'm coming into her dream to see what is so funny 

#AM_I_CARING ?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Dangerous (pix) / Check Out These 4 Hot Plus Size Mamas / Women Causes Chaos As They D@nces N@ked- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.