Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. (2773 Views)

Is Virgin Wife A Remedy For Infidelity In Marriage? / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2017
commyluv:
no

Hmmm I can remember the first time one certain lady open for me, I lost my virginity. It was so sweet though.
Re: So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. by commyluv(f): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2017
jorgeakindile:

Hmmm I can remember the first time one certain lady open for me, I lost my virginity. It was so sweet though.
lol you are so spoiled

1 Like

Re: So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
commyluv:
lol you are so spoiled

I feels lyk going into details, telling you all that happened that night. tongue
Re: So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
jorgeakindile:

OK, I accept I am a rotten guy and I don't deserve that lovely princess. Please if I change my ways and start abstaining, can that cover all sins? If I tell her all these things (coz I won't like to lie to her) can she still accept me? From your own point of view as a lady.

Trust me nobody wants to know that you mater bate angry

Be a man! If you want to date her then date her and if you find she is your ideal then marry her. Just don't push her into sex and be faithful to her. This is just a crush right now it might wear off once you get to know her. Stop emphasising on sex!
Re: So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

Trust me nobody wants to know that you mater bate angry

Be a man! If you want to date her then date her and if you find she is your ideal then marry her. Just don't push her into sex and be faithful to her. This is just a crush right now it might wear off once you get to know her. Stop emphasising on sex!

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. / TRUST Is The New SCAM! / Nigerian Guy Shares N3de Photos Of His Girl After $3x On His Facebook Wall 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.