Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl (6684 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by viki84(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
In the today, we are all surrounded by things that can aid sexual activities especially for men but ignorance of these little things are what's holding us down, these tips have been tested and trusted, so many men in this part of the world are faced with the challenge of lasting up to 10 minutes inside the vagina, just a little stimulation from the v-organ would climax and make them cum which is an embarrassment to his personality, some men would even cum in the pre-sex pre-intimacy, we all know that the average girl takes about 15 minutes to get high sex pleasure and climax and some men haven't reached that level without the abuse of TD(Tramadol), so many girls which I've heard talking about their various sexual adventures have laid the blame for the poor sexual satisfaction on the men they adventured with, these tips might sound weird but it has a 91% result output.

1.Chewing Bitter Cola and Cabin Biscuit: this method would always work for you whenever you try it before engaging in the call of nature

2.Drink Gin and Stay In: whether locally made or otherwise, gin has proven to delay the cum, so if you want to stay in for long, take Gin before going into her.

3.Take Cold Turkey: As we can see, sugar is responsible for making men cum earlier than expected, cold turkey is an agent for removing accumulated sugar from the body, with this, you get an 89% chance of lasting longer in that vagina.

4.Take Raw Pap 10 minutes before the sex session: taking raw pap mixed with water before sex can increase your sailing time in that vagina

5. Reduce the intake of Junk Foods: Active research has proven that 90% of men who last more than 15 minutes stayed away from junk foods, junk food are known to contain high percentage of sugar and cholesterol which inhibit the and reduce the penile penetration time.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

source:www.veekiglasgow..com

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Homeboiy: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
we r in lent o
repent

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Etzakoos(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
I Like This
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cold turkey? Nigga seriously?

©YBR

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Authoreety: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its just d best not to be in ds category
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by decatalyst(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nah how to make money tips I need jare.
undecided
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by EasyMind(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bitter Cola and Cabin Biscuit.... Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by EasyMind(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
we r in lent o
repent
You are in lenten perion and you still open the thread to read... Whedone sir

7 Likes

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
EasyMind:
Bitter Cola and Cabin Biscuit.... Are you kidding me?
Weird.
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Ebuka007: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
Guy you for ask us to die in order to satisfy a woman
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by CreamCracker(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
undecidedOP. Nah which one day work for you?
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Last inside a girl? Like you don't want to be born .

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Olasco93: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Viki84, is Cold Turkey a drug? And where can one get it please?
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by bellangie: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
You for ask them to drink poison.
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by bellangie: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin eat lots of oranges every day, you will please yourself and her.
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Kondomatic(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why do you want to last long inside her?

Is she your house??
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by viki84(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
Last inside a girl? Like you don't want to be born .
like i want to break the walls of her uterus cheesy
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Op,i can't stay without junk food
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by iamXero(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
E don turn Olympic Event wink

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by viki84(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
skillful01:
Op,i can't stay without junk food
you better do because the consequencies awaits you
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
viki84:
like i want to break the walls of her uterus cheesy
With what?
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by viki84(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
With what?
with my cassava farm
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Watch what you put in your mouths, don't go poisoning your bodies for some girl's enjoyment.

Drink lots of water to stay hydrated, eat right and work out - and hey, do it for YOU.

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Kennyodinye(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
All This Things just because of Bleep

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is the best result to lasting longer inside her temple.

Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by SexyCeline(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Simply advice them to stay off sugar...
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by 14teenK: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just mix baby oku with bitter cola....the lady no go fit close her legs again..try it and give me testimonies.
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
SexyCeline:
Simply advice them to stay off sugar...
Staying off sugar alone won't cut it...

©YBR
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by shakablaiize(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
I only know of bitter kola and dates not cabin biscuits and yes it works like magic.
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by fernandoc(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
What of someone who lasts too long?
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by Olasco93: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
14teenK:
Just mix baby oku with bitter cola....the lady no go fit close her legs again..try it and give me testimonies.
What is baby oku? Where can one get it?
Re: See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl by fr3do(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2017
A little derok works

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.