Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. (1118 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Get your itel s31 and learn ;DOya, check out this postulations.

1) Never try to be in secluded place with an opposite sex. It give room to kissin, touching and caressing which may lead to sex. And cos, it is said that when two opposite sex are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is satan which will definately try to influence them to commit fornication. If you are to see eachother, try meet in an open place like restaurant, park or any open place that you can see people and people can see you.

2) Dont visit your boyfriend house. I know this may sound harsh to some people bt its the damn truth. 90% of intimacy usually take place when a girl visit her guy or spend the night or weekend there. But if you are to go, go with a trusted friend, relative or female siblings. With that, the chance of the guy tryin to have sex wit you will reduce greately. And also dont make it to be frequent.

3) It was said that an idle mind is the devil workshop. Try to engage your hands in something and put off the feeling of having sex in your mind. Although, the feeling do come once in a while, but you can put it down. Reading some books, non romatic novels, Holy Books, playin TV game and many other things can make you put off sexual feeling from your mind.

4) Get married on time. Its better for you to marry on time and save yourself the anger of God than to be engagin in pre marital and then invoke the anger of God on you.

5) last bt not the least, have the fear of God. You may not be able to see him, bt remember that he see you and he is present anywhere you are. You cannot have sex in front of your parent. So then, if you cant do it in their present, while do it in presence of Almighty God. When we have this in our mind, i think many sins committed will be reduce drastically.

This epistle may be long bt its worth it. Anything you can add on it? Bring it on.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Lavenda26: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice piece. Not much will agree tho
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by ufuosman(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
noted
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by fav444(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
These I have followed right from the days of my adolescence.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Smh!! Now u r now eating banana abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy And i even want to ask sef is it right for a 21 lady to lose her virginity forget the society...Like if she wants to...Should she?
fav444:
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Smh!! Now u r now eating banana abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy And i even want to ask sef is it right for a 21 lady to lose her virginity forget the society...Like if she wants to...Should she?
science has proved 90percent of ladies loss their virginity b4 25
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Oya, check out this postulations.

1) Never try to be in secluded place with an opposite sex. It give room to kissin, touching and caressing which may lead to sex. And cos, it is said that when two opposite sex are alone or secluded in a place, the third of them is satan which will definately try to influence them to commit fornication. If you are to see eachother, try meet in an open place like restaurant, park or any open place that you can see people and people can see you.

2) Dont visit your boyfriend house. I know this may sound harsh to some people bt its the damn truth. 90% of intimacy usually take place when a girl visit her guy or spend the night or weekend there. But if you are to go, go with a trusted friend, relative or female siblings. With that, the chance of the guy tryin to have sex wit you will reduce greately. And also dont make it to be frequent.

3) It was said that an idle mind is the devil workshop. Try to engage your hands in something and put off the feeling of having sex in your mind. Although, the feeling do come once in a while, but you can put it down. Reading some books, non romatic novels, Holy Books, playin TV game and many other things can make you put off sexual feeling from your mind.

4) Get married on time. Its better for you to marry on time and save yourself the anger of God than to be engagin in pre marital and then invoke the anger of God on you.

5) last bt not the least, have the fear of God. You may not be able to see him, bt remember that he see you and he is present anywhere you are. You cannot have sex in front of your parent. So then, if you cant do it in their present, while do it in presence of Almighty God. When we have this in our mind, i think many sins committed will be reduce drastically.

This epistle may be long bt its worth it. Anything you can add on it? Bring it on.
Are you truly law abiding to relationship without sex??
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by NemzySeries(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
all facts are tru coupled wit d fact dat my religion (Christianity) frowns @ it but as man don test d forbidden fruit na, make we jst dey chop am small small dey go..... at least dat my only moral slack @ d mment
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by NemzySeries(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Na cassava dey trend nw ooooo
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by firstking01(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
fav444:
But you are lacking one thing just like the rich young ruler in the bible.
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
You don't want me to visit my boyfriend and spend time with him?

No No cry
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by fav444(f): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

I haven't stop following the rules my dear.
As for ur question, everyone is free to live their lives the way they deem it fit.
But Moral stds can't change because someone somewhere decides to leave the door to her thing open 24hours. She is even free to do bonanza from time to time. Her life, her business.....
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by fav444(f): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
But you are lacking one thing just like the rich young ruler in the bible.

My bros, pls what could that be? What can I do to be saved?
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
fav444:

My bros, pls what could that be? What can I do to be saved?
Go sell all your belongings and give to the poor and take up your cross and follow megrin
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by katniss(f): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
1-3 isn't compulsory though. I believe there should be some level of intimacy atleast or both of you can as well be platonic friends
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by fav444(f): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
Go sell all your belongings and give to the poor and take up your cross and follow megrin

I have just done dt. I am here with my cross oya come out let's go

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by SexyCeline(f): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by firstking01(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2017
fav444:

I have just done dt. I am here with my cross oya come out let's go
Oya follow me lets come and be going..
Re: Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. by adegeye38(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
We all know how the world has become now. Intimate relationship being rampant, non virgins being hailed, virgins being look down and ridicule against. But deep down in our heart, we all know that premarital sex is wrong and very wrong. There has been many claims that someone cant have a relationship without sex. I want to let you know that they are very wrong. People are still having relationship without sex, it may not be easy and it may be easy, but its also possible. Whether you are virgin or not, you can still maintain a relationship without sex. Do you want to know how? Oya, check out this postulations.

point 1 nd 2 is unavoidable if you are in a meaningful relationship ( cos its an integral part of being in a relationship) but you can still maintain a sex free relationship, depends on the level of self control, discipline and spiritual growth of u nd ur partner.

if they are both lacking in this aspect its better for both parties to remain single.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. / Relationship Advice Needed. Mature Audience Only. I'm 20 And He's 28. / Naked Photos Of Popular Celebrity Leaks [must See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.