Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters (14914 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Pennyways: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Shortyy:
My Role model. I love you, Manda.
my love for Chime Amanda ceased long time ago when she voted for gay marriage

Don't forget to add me to ur whatsapp group chat, I'm interested
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by slap1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
eezeribe:
Feminist... And yet,she still needed a man (husband) to impregnate her so she can bear children.

Totally unrelated. She is a feminist, not a lesbain.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by davidif: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Get it girl.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by vincentjk(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
She inspires me a lot
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by davidif: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
vincentjk:
She inspires me a lot

Honestly I love her soooooooo much. She should be someone our girls should model themselves after.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by murtalaa(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Soyinka 1986
Chims 2017

-------------------
Does this mean igbos are 31 years behind yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Neatboy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
If this beautiful lady with all these award and her feminist mantra can still be under a man and bear children, and some of her disciples are still claiming feminist yet wasting in life, I wonder who is fooling who. Congratulations Pretty Gem
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by themonk(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
murtalaa:
Soyinka 1986
Chims 2017

-------------------
It means you are a bigot angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Totino: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hemanwel:
g..
Gold bar
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Totino: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hateu2:
g..
Girl
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Neatboy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
murtalaa:
Soyinka 1986
Chims 2017

-------------------

One Gorilla has just escaped. No race is superior dude, get that into your tick skull...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by davidif: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
eezeribe:
Feminist... And yet,she still needed a man (husband) to impregnate her so she can bear children.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Nne5: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
murtalaa:
Soyinka 1986 Chims 2017
------------------- Does this mean igbos are 31 years behind yorubas?
Only means someone deserves a brain resetting slap.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by murtalaa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nne5:

Only means someone deserves a brain resetting slap.
I would gladly take igbotical one from you hon. grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by makaveli2017: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
No doubt,she is trying and thus is getting highly recognized and awarded.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos' are doing very well
Indeed kiss.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Destinylink(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
She's just a BRAINIAC
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Totino:

Girl
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by MrMontella(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
eezeribe:
my god, you are dense oo

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Zulu212: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hemanwel:
Nice one there from Ngorr!

BTW:

How come all those people who never admitted that President Buhari was performing poorly suddenly realized that Nigeria was fairing better under Professor Osinbajo? It means their support for Buhari all the while had been based on sentiments; and they still wanted him to remain in power at the expense of the lives of Nigerians.
I really shake my head for some so-called educated people that make up this geographical entity called "Nigeria"
true talk my brother,sometimes I look @ people doin this sai baba thin xpecially during the elections and I feel sorry cos that 're only moving with the crowd of same minds....the charm that grandpa used on Nigerians is still a mystery to me..now everybody eye Don clear
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by kernel501: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
murtalaa:
Soyinka 1986 Chims 2017
------------------- Does this mean igbos are 31 years behind yorubas?
It means that the only global educated personality Yorubas has is Wole.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by mrsfavour(f): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Name checkers, una no see this one ? she is Igbo, anya unu o mechigo ?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Dareomo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by effluxpump(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tpave:
Thanks so much for doing us proud. A very intelligent young woman.

“The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.” – Napoleon Hill
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Babyphinas(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Congrats Brain, Bold and Beauty
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hemanwel:
Nice one there from Ngorr!

BTW:

How come all those people who never admitted that President Buhari was performing poorly suddenly realized that Nigeria was fairing better under Professor Osinbajo? It means their support for Buhari all the while had been based on sentiments; and they still wanted him to remain in power at the expense of the lives of Nigerians.
I really shake my head for some so-called educated people that make up this geographical entity called "Nigeria"

Carry Buhari wahala go another thread abeg
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by AskProf: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
eezeribe:

She is married & they have daughter...

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by tianshie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
eezeribe:

Dumbpanzee. A man needs a woman to have a baby, too. No matter how masculine he looks.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by odichimma: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
NNVanguard:
Great Nigerian making Nigeria proud.
biafran
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by EncephalonPikin(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2017
odichimma:
biafran

Sorry last I checked 'Nigerian Writer' was written in that pic and she'll be inducted into the academy as a NIGERIAN.

How long would u keep on with this bigotry.

Its funny how I don't see u claiming 'Biafran' for the Igbos caught trafficking drugs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godspower Oshodin Features On 'Gulf Today' Dubai Magazine (Photos) / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / I Did Not Rape Christiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.