Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters (14913 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by preselect(m): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2017
this is one igbo girl that pisses me off angry
congrats to her sha . . angry
but i'll still marry an igbo girl cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Olajay3700(m): 5:17am On Mar 04, 2017
eezeribe:
Feminist... And yet,she still needed a man (husband) to impregnate her so she can bear children.

...and what did feminism got to do with the post? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Olajay3700(m): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2017
emmyspark007:
Smart woman...So sad she is a feminist

Are you a sane human being?
Sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Olajay3700(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2017
murtalaa:
Soyinka 1986
Chims 2017

-------------------
Does this mean igbos are 31 years behind yorubas?

You reason lamely. Receive some sense.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Doug07034780891(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Anambra born Chimamanda. Keep making Africa proud.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by haryomikun(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2017
eezeribe:
Feminist... And yet,she still needed a man (husband) to impregnate her so she can bear children.
That was the first thing you had to say?

You couldn't even congratulate her at all?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by arthurflex(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2017
lovelygurl:
Clap for the Queen cheesy

she's married bro. she's a close relative
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by nemynely(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2017
eezeribe:
bro, tot she is married! well, if she isnt, i really dont believe her feminist crap, her utterances and innuendos regardless. The right man just hasnt arrived yet, else she will be dump all that feminism ideology in the trash can while being swept up her feet. grin grin grin

three twale to her feat," it didnt easy " cool
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by azarenka: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
eezeribe:
Your response to this post, it's totally off point.Feminism has nothing to do with marriage and pregnancies.Please be enlightened. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by profuc: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Amanda we are proud of you .
come to think of it, if not from the south eastern part of the country, where else could she have come from ?
No wonder the three wise men were from the East.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Princessfresh16: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Congratulations wise woman - Chimamanda.
I really appreciate your courage, charisma and intelligent.
May God continue to bless u, protect u, put u more on top and use u to bring peace to
this country.
Chimamanda, you are indeed my ROLE MODEL, slightly older than I am.
I will like u to spur me to bring out the writing skill in me tha have been dormant for years.

THANK YOU. I love you and will make u friend soon.
I fell in love with u after I read and used your book for my Project ''The Purple Hibiscus" and "So Long a Letter"
By Mariam Amaba
I wrote on Feminism...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Princessfresh16: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
I'm really, really proud of u my dear.
By God's grace I will be like u soon. That has been my dream but procrastination
and waiting when I will have chance would not let me become one...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by Princessfresh16: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
I'm really, really proud of u my dear.
By God's grace I will be like u soon. That has been my dream but procrastination
and waiting when I will have chance would not let me become one...[url][/url] kiss cool
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters by CellTabRepairs: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doing herself and Nigeria proud!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godspower Oshodin Features On 'Gulf Today' Dubai Magazine (Photos) / Lilyjoe Wins Nairaland 200-Word Competition / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.