Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order (7785 Views)

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
kayzat:

Tonye, leave this people abeg. That particular aunty you replied is atleast above 30 and still searching for an unfortunate mugu to put ring on her finger. Many of them will reach 50 before their eyes will open.

Thank God for my kind of upbringing at least I can cook good food to satisfy my stomach so no stupid woman or girl can hold me to ransom over food.
My brother, it is very unfortunate.

Any woman that decides not to Cook for me is only doing me a favor without she knowing.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by kayzat: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, it is very unfortunate.

Any woman that decides not to Cook for me is only doing me a favor without she knowing.

Some group of women are just ordinarily confused and don't really know what they want. if you think cooking for your family is slavery then they should have no business getting married in the first place . What kind of woman even see taking care of her family is slavery This is one of the things that caused the numbers of single mothers and babymamas to grow and the more the men folk will continue finding ways of dealing with women with this kind of sensibility in a crude and cruel way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swissgoldtrader:

Learn to read with focus and comprehend with purpose.......you wouldn't have cause to comment foolishly

What's this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Fortissimo502: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Nevertheless, it is a fact that humans are influenced by information they are exposed to.

Enough of all these madness by the misguided ladies posing as feminists

You killed your own argument with that. Obviously by the info you were exposed to, you feel what those feminists are proposing is wrong. But by the information they were exposed to, they feel it's right.

So who is truly right? And on what authority does one human impose his or her own version of "rightness" on another human?

7 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
@Baby124 you don't have to go personal on Ahnie over her comment. Whatever happens in her home is no business of yours
Isn't this an irony? you open a post telling people what to do in their homes but Baby124 has no business in Ahnie's home?

Didn't you think of that when you were penning down this rubbish?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fortissimo502:

You killed your own argument with that. Obviously by the info you were exposed to, you feel what those feminists are proposing is wrong. But by the information they were exposed to, they feel it's right.

So who is truly right? And on what authority does one human impose his or her own version of "rightness" on another human?

One bottle for you.

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
@TonyeBarcanista

The hash tag #wifenotcook was started by a man and not women.........get your information right.

It pains me that the problem of grown men in 2017 is food...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fortissimo502:

My Dear, I am not interested in who is right and who is wrong. Did you see anything of such in my post?

I am not even interested in convincing these bitter and frustrated pseudo-feminist wannabes, my message is for the sane people to let guide them against taking decision that will turn their lives into misery like the pseudo feminists. I made mention of family and social values, that's what I am for.

So go read the OP again or swerve

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
kayzat:

Some group of women are just ordinarily confused and don't really know what they want. if you think cooking for your family is slavery then they should have know business getting married in the first place . What kind of woman even see taking care of her is slavery This is one of the things that caused the numbers of single mothers and babymamas to grow and the more the men folk will continue finding ways of dealing with women with this kind of sensibility in a crude and cruel way.
Beside, are they even cooking for their "husbands" or for the family? These set of confused feminist wannabes are so pathetic
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swissgoldtrader:

Learn to read with focus and comprehend with purpose.......you wouldn't have cause to comment foolishly
May the joy of motherhood, marriage and family always be with you!

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:

Isn't this an irony? you open a post telling people what to do in their homes but Baby124 has no business in Ahnie's home?

Didn't you think of that when you were penning down this rubbish?
Thank you my brother. Funny thing is I cook like a chef. But I have a hubby that cooks too. In fact I am the one that likes food, and I try to recreate anything I see on TV so I can taste it. The hubs is my taster and even laughs at me that I like food too much. When I cook, he cleans and says thank you. He is a well brought up Nigerian man.

I have nothing to do with this hash tag on Facebook but what irritated me is his supposed authority on what women should do in their homes. He is a small boy with low self esteem and many insecurities.

I know Nigerian men old enough to be his grand father who have cooks, and do not want their wives cooking in the kitchen. In fact I have sat with many at their dining tables growing up. Then these small wretched boys from no where suddenly make themselves authority on what people should do in their homes. They now go further to tag women who made this hash tag as feminists. Just to make it seem evil if a woman does not cook in her home.

They are too stupid to realize that every home has its different dynamics. Then comes the low self esteem, completely damaged rat who has never seen happiness in her own home to come and make spiteful comments on this page. Stupid people. Very daft creatures.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:
@TonyeBarcanista

The hash tag #wifenotcook was started by a man and not women.........get your information right.

Hahahahaha. Started by a MAN like the OP. You see what I was saying all along? He took it as an opportunity to bash feminists and claim they were behind it. Chai! Epic disgrace. Well some men are feminists though. I bet the stupid OP doesn't even know that. Hahahahaha.

You are completely right. I just checked, wife not cook has been trending since August 2016 and was started by Noble Igwe. NOT from Facebook yesterday as claimed by OP. See disgrace abeg!!!!

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:
@TonyeBarcanista

NOT TRUE!

It was started due to the story of a lady that lost her man to her friend because she couldn't/refused to cook

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:
@TonyeBarcanista

Bros, the way to a man's heart is the stomach. Forget any other thing anyone tells you.

Have you ever seen a well built home without a kitchen? Why rent a house with a kitchen if food is not a "problem" in 2017?

Nothing else will work without food, not even S€X.
Any woman that finds it hard to cook for her husband and family should not even think of getting married.

[Any man that equally hates the responsibility of raising a family should not get married; but this thread isn't about men].

I'm really surprised that this issue of food has become something to discuss. It is a norm that should be practised, not condemned. If the wife refuses to cook, who should take that role? The father-in-law? side chick?

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
NOT TRUE!

It was started due to the story of a lady that lost her man to her friend because she couldn't/refused to cook

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/07/wife-not-cook-noble-igwe-is-a-21st-century-husband-see-his-reply-to-this-concerned-fan/

That's the origin of the hashtag.

4 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/07/wife-not-cook-noble-igwe-is-a-21st-century-husband-see-his-reply-to-this-concerned-fan/

Nonsense! That is a stale July 2016 gist that was promoting a restaurant. I doubt if you are following trend.

The issue started after a Lady's complaint was posted on FB about her man ditching her for her friend.

Bro, you gotta keep up with events

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Acidosis(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:

Seriously, do people learn anything from extremely young couples who spend a larger part of their short marital lives on Instagram?
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Acidosis:

Bros, the way to a man's heart is the stomach. Forget any other thing anyone tells you.

Have you ever seen a well built home without a kitchen? Why rent a house with a kitchen if food is not a "problem" in 2017?

Any woman that finds it hard to cook for her husband and family should not even think of getting married.

[Any man that equally hates the responsibility of raising a family should not get married; but this thread isn't about men].

I'm really surprised that this issue of food has become something to discuss. It is a norm that should be practised, not condemned. If the wife refuses to cook, who should take that role? The father-in-law? side chick?
Bro, that brother is trying to be in the good books of some certain feminist wannabes...

His argument made no sense gan.... He didn't even know the origin of the gist... God, help us

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Acidosis:

I for one don't care if a woman can cook or not. There are certain foods i will only eat if its prepared by me so a woman's cooking skill is of no importance to me.

A woman's play station skills is more important to me than her cooking skills.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Acidosis:

Seriously, do people learn anything from extremely young couples who spend a larger part of their short marital lives on Instagram?
Bros i don't have an answer to that question. My own is people should do what pleases them and people should stop telling others what to do. What works for A doesn't work for B.

6 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense! That is a stale July 2016 gist that was promoting a restaurant. I doubt if you are following trend.

The issue started after a Lady's complaint was posted on FB about her man ditching her for her friend.

Bro, you gotta keep up with events
The Wife not cook hash tag started in 2016 it might have be re ignited but the origin was Noble Igwe.

6 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:

The Wife not cook hash tag started in 2016 it might have be re ignited but the origin was Noble Igwe.
Uncle the Igwe case was promotion of a restaurant and it never caused much buzz- much people didn't give damn! It happened in july 2016.... VERY STALE

Meanwhile this particular Buzz started after some bitter feminists took advantage of a lady complaint over the issue that led to collapse of her relationship LAST WEEK!

I always advice young people to always be informed and follow trend so as not to embarrass themselves like you just did.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
skelefish:

@bold hmmm
What kind of a married man makes cooking 3 meals everyday his pleasure? undecided

I know it is good for a man to assist his wife, but not the way your husband is doing it.

I always tell men of this generation to be careful about the kind of woman they settle down with, because considerable number of women of this generation lacks morals & are extremely lazy.

If not, how can a woman come online to boastfully say her husband cooks for the family all the time, while she practically does nothing...if i may ask what are u teaching your daughters? None of my sisters will dare make such a comment in the presence of mum.

Without wishing to sound obnoxious, it doesn't reflect well on u as a mother. How do your mum feels when she comes for a visit & see your husband doing the cooking all the time?

I really don't know what this generation is turning into.

The real wives are our mothers

sincerely, this is madness, what kind of a man cook 3 times a day, he no dey work? and what kind of a woman boast with such? i pity the lazy young girls who don't know the realities of life that are liking her posts.

if a man cooks at times maybe weekends or ar other times as a treat for his wife, or even help the wife in the kitchen when less busy, no p, but trying to make it seem ok if a woman dont cook for the husband is laziness, fullstop.

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by AZeD1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Uncle the Igwe case was promotion of a restaurant and it never caused much buzz- much people didn't give damn! It happened in july 2016.... VERY STALE

Meanwhile this particular Buzz started after some bitter feminists took advantage of a lady complaint over the issue that led to collapse of her relationship LAST WEEK!

I always advice young people to always be informed and follow trend so as not to embarrass themselves like you just did.

Learn English, you will not learn, WIFENOTCOOK originated (you should look up that word) from Noble Igwe. That someone else uses that hash tag, doesn't mean it was started by that person.

Sample picture of the wifenotcook hashtag in 2016...... It might not have been big to you because you are ignorant, it doesn't mean it was big then.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
chisco82:

Dear prospective partner,

Don't worry.

I will cook for you provided you provide money for the foodstuff.

I will carry our babies in my womb provided you impregnate me.

I will breastfeed our children provided you implant me with breasts.

I will be the weaker vessel provided you protect me.

I will be your WIFE provided you PROPOSE to me and subsequently pay my bride price.

Since you want to turn life on its head, let me help you complete the hurdle.

NONSENSE
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Brother, I am not interested in back and forth. The 2016 stuff is STALE!

The agitation I'm referring to is based on a recent event. Pls I'll be glad if you ignore this comment.

Thanks
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:

I for one don't care if a woman can cook or not. There are certain foods i will only eat if its prepared by me so a woman's cooking skill is of no importance to me.

A woman's play station skills is more important to me than her cooking skills.

okay
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Acidosis:

My brother God bless u.
I was really surprised when people keep commenting if food is our problem...& they know fully well they can't survive a day without it.

God why are humans so hypocritical? Who can live in this world without food?
Anything for feminism will lead some people to madness someday

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
AZeD1:
@TonyeBarcanista

@bold keep on propagating falsehood
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ifyan(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Women Must Earn Less Than Men,' Polish Politician Says

https://www.nairaland.com/3662079/women-must-earn-less-than

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] / House Chores: Should Husbands Chip In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.